[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Thank goodness there are several references and obvious depictions on how pim has changed in character and personality. I truly hated pim at the beginning but bc the scripting was so well laid out i now adore her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel i'm in denial phase that is gonna end in few hours it really makes me sad
cause first because i had such a great time spazzing with you all lovely lady i have to say this thread was to most fun to spazz among all kim's lakorn thread it really was a joy thank you for everyone for keeping it this fun and second because i feel i still didn't get enough of pim and ramet sweetness and finally because i will have to wait for mooooooonnnnnnnths for kim's next lakorn to air
i don't even want to do a count down

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i feel i'm in denial phase that is gonna end in few hours it really makes me sad
cause first because i had such a great time spazzing with you all lovely lady i have to say this thread was to most fun to spazz among all kim's lakorn thread it really was a joy thank you for everyone for keeping it this fun and second because i feel i still didn't get enough of pim and ramet sweetness and finally because i will have to wait for mooooooonnnnnnnths for kim's next lakorn to air
i don't even want to do a count down

Me too! I'm loving this thread so much because the lakorn is great and the members in this thread are superb! We have the same faith in Kim and JJ. We gave Paajaew chance to prove himself... we discussed, felt sad, felt angry, laughed together... we do have different opinions sometimes but we are ALL PROFESSIONAL and resolve the differences PROFESSIONALLY. Believe me, I've never been so professional in my life! Lol.

This is not doing good to us right now, but we have another 2 hours to go.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Me too! I'm loving this thread so much because the lakorn is great and the members in this thread are superb! We have the same faith in Kim and JJ. We gave Paajaew chance to prove himself... we discussed, felt sad, felt angry, laughed together... we do have different opinions sometimes but we are ALL PROFESSIONAL and resolve the differences PROFESSIONALLY. Believe me, I've never been so professional in my life! Lol.

This is not doing good to us right now, but we have another 2 hours to go.
it's exactly like that *sigh* but will try to forget is ending and let my excitement lead

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Happy thoughts... happy thoughts... happeeeeeeeee... let's promise to not be sad when BH is on air.
Yeah!! Don't think that it will going to end. (Even it's really going to end:()Let's enjoy the last episode of BH tonight. Let's see our Ramet and pim's sweetness:icon12::love: Ready for tonight!Are you??

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
over all the Buang Hong was enjoyable for me, although admittedly I did not like it as much as Tam Ruk Keun Jai. I think the flaw in the story is it brought the Matavi vs Pim backstory too late in the day (episode 8? if I am not mistaken). I mean, we all know Matavi was helluva evil biatch but we did not know how much and how justified Pim's actions were until that scene. also, they could have added more flashbacks with Pim and her mom and like explain more why she is cold like a hydreangea. basically, the flaw I think is how Pim's character was not made endearing enough early on unlike Noona's character who was a klutz but from the get go you know she is sincere and sweet and had good intentions, just that her mom is a biatch too. but don't get me wrong, Pim is really sweet and when you see her good side you'll understand why she is so lovable and want to root for her to win.

another thing is as mentioned by someone earlier, there was a lack of interaction between Ramet and Pim early on. I mean, they could have moved the flirting part early on and put less scenes of matavi and Paul and Kittichai, heck, even Ramet and Nong, and just inserted scenes between Pim and Ramet when she started being a waitress. like why was ramet suddenly so entranced with Pim at the beginning, we were just given a video montage for it. then when Pim was suffering early on, we just know at the back of our minds that Ramet was keeping tabs on Pim but we don't really see them interact until later. Basically, there should have been a chance for Ramet to save up on brownie points from us before he became a grand jerk in episode 9. like more scenes of Ramet watching Pim without her knowing it, or saving her secretly, etc.

I understand there were some constraints while filming Buang Hong, like Kim and her dad passing away, then also the King passing away, and James had been abroad a lot of times last year, I don't know if that affected how there were not as much KimJi scenes in Buang Hong as we would have wanted. But ultimately, Buang Hong is Pim's story. The plot really is about her transformation from a brat to a swan, much like how the first part, Tam Ruk Keun Jai was about Noona finding her dad, growing as a person and "pursuing love back to the heart"'. So yeah, I understand how there should be a lot of scenes of Pim when she was bratty and annoying and we would thus grow to appreciate her more when she has changed to a better person, or actually, just realized her full potential, because as Ramet said, old Pim or new Pim, it's the same person so both are lovable.

since I watched this for James Ji unlike most of you *sweatdrop* I have to admit this is the first lakorn of Kim which I have watched fully. she really is so beautiful and she has that vulnerability and strength that she conveys in her eyes so well. Pim is sugar and spice and I think Kim really played her so well. I mean when she is vulnerable, she does not come off as weak and yet when she is tough she doesn't seem completely cold either. she is graceful and at the same time very playful that in those scenes she was running around and acting crazy she just brings so much life to Pim's character.

with James, ha! what can I say, I have a bias so forgive me. I'll keep it short by saying, he played a good foil for Kim. This is his most laid back character, yet the intensity he showed in the punching scene is an improvement, believe it or not. So far that is my favorite scene of him in BH because after punching Sia, his eyes, nose and ears were red like he was really so mad that tears came out of his eyes. this is in contrast to his coldness in episode 1 when he caught his secretary stealing the files so you can really see the levels of anger that Ramet has, unlike all of James's previous p'ek characters who were short tempered. The challenge with a chill character is you have to convey his emotions that are bottled up inside without actually letting it out completely (save for his outbursts of jealousy hehehehe) and I think he did well with that.

So there, another long essay from me. haha. hope that kept you preoccupied for a while while waiting for Monday!
Love to read all your essays in this thread. Two thumbs up!