[Ch3] Cubic (UMA99)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm excited for the story line, it's sound good...I don't like his hair! hahah...it looks weird to me...puffy ....but when he wear the big shade it doesn't look so bad...he looks good

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Finally, it looks like this is a non-serious role for the girl. Looks like she can smile more. Hehehe.

@711Purplicious

I did not read some of the earlier posts so I didn't realize there was a new member -- but a slightly late warm welcome !! :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
@faladah, if she played will in Tawan deard as ploykwan, she'll do good as a tomboy because the character ploykwan was much more fisty, and short tempered.

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
mintwix said:
Finally, it looks like this is a non-serious role for the girl. Looks like she can smile more. Hehehe.

@711Purplicious

I did not read some of the earlier posts so I didn't realize there was a new member -- but a slightly late warm welcome !! :)
Thanks Mintwix and i love your blog!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for all da wonderful pixs gurl!!! I enjoy all of them...Bomb is super HOT!!! Mint super gorgeous!!!

And yes, she match ALL of her co-star!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mint 5555 jam dai ahhhh lmaooo because the 5th brothaaaa was exposed HAAHAHAH ;p agreeee about her role change. I'm glad she's able to portray so many different roles. Tbh, I kinda miss Praepailin ;p

They both look great during the fitting. I actually really like jet black hair on Chalida. She looks more mature with darker hair. And the hairstyles give her a boost of a badarse gal who doesn't give a damn hahaha !

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@711, warm welcomes. Do you by any chance gave a YouTube account by the username of 711 !? I forgot the rest of the name lol (;

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Loving the fitting photos! They look great together. Woo-wee! I can't wait to see more. Bomb looks handsome! Can't wait for more! hahah.