[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
there are so many cute pic's of these 3. 

in that pic she had no make up on and was getting ready, so the guys wanted to tease her and took the photo.

i feel many more cute pic's and moments to come.

they are all very playful people so i'm sure there will be plenty for us to spazz about 

there's a few cute ones on tukk_7996 ig. 

once this lakorn gets closer to airing, i think these 2 could become my next spazz worthy couple. 
awww  :spin: they're teasing her :heart: idk why i find that cute  :whahuh: and I'm sooo with u on that. This couple WILL most likely be my spazzworthy couple too...they just seem so compatible with each other  :pervie: ...

@tippytoes, thankyou . I like your signature picture too :heart: showing some Yadech love,THEYRE SO CUTE!! RFTD needs to air already asdfghjkl!! anyways, im off topic 555

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@cool:) thank you too ^^ oh yes i super agree with you, yadech is ALWAYS cute!! all this waiting for rftd is killing us yadechers!  :cry1: i apologize for being out of topic here hehe.. well, kicky looks good together too! i keep watching your gif and cant help but think they enjoy flirting with each other :D 

sarNie Adult
No updation at all so I guess I'll just post some picture in the meantime lol 

credit: versalon,kenpnamtarnfc,g_turtle,nueng_atidej

The caption for this pic @ IG said 20% . I canNOT read thai sooo LOL .So its either 20% done or 20% left  :lol2: 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
It already looks so good in the pictures. -.- Wonder why they are eating together? xD Force Marriage? Haha, I don't know. Wait, Toey is Ken's fiance right? Ken is so handsome. Pichy looks like she's gonna be a mean n'ek at first, lol. I really wish we get to see more of Phet and Toey together. ): I like that pairing since I'm both of their fans. Hopefully soon and I really do hope there's more update. Getting real impatient. ]: But I'll try. KEN/PICHY&PHET/TOEY. :D

sarNie Adult
^^^ I hope she's a mean n'ek so she can kick some ass LMFAO j/k :bhehe: I just wanna see her all full of herself 555 and I don't want her to be those weak n'eks that cry all the time but I doubt it. It doesn't seem thaaat dramatic so :p

Ntsuab-Ci

Yes. :) But I hope she doesn't turn into those annoying ones though... but I do want her to be able to stand up for herself. I'm getting excited! If I'm already this excited, wait till they start updating more. I don't think I can handle that! When I saw the video, Ken looks calm when she yells at him. I really hope he isn't. I want him to yell just as much back, lol. I want a lot of fun bickering. :D Btw, how do you post pictures? -.-

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Ken's character is someone gentlemen-like and a man of little words Lol so yes, Ntsuab-Ci, Ken's gonna be the type of guy who rarely argues back

Namtarn's character as Darika is a fiesty girl.. I hope her bickering voice doesn't irritate me like Taew's voice (eventhough I'm a fan of both girls)..

Ntsuab-Ci

Awh man. ): Well, it's okay. Haha. Still have my Phet/Toey. Hope they bicker a lot then. BUT YES! When Taew yells, it's quite annoying but I love her so it's okay, lol. *sigh* Gonna have to wait till next year.  :cry: I really need more pictures/videos of this lakorn. They always make my day. (;

sarNie Adult
More PICTURES!! YAY! 

credit:verasalon,mooyiu_wb,g_turtle (all @IG) ^_^

sorry i think i took a good amout of space there lol  :lol2: anyways, I'm loving Namtarn's style in here hehe . Everythings looking good so far,yeeesh !! BTW, that was Toey's first scene sooo,no where close to airing yet  :cry: 

sarNie Adult
@Ntsuab-Ci, you basically download the pictures into your PC and then to photobucket or so. Then you can post the images on here but make sure to credit the owner :yes: I'm not sure wut else i'm missing. I think that's all?..but i hope that helps 555  :bhehe:

Ntsuab-Ci

@ jscuttlebuggist; Yes I have. I wanted to share it but don't know how to, lol. They so cute. <3

@ cool; OHHH, thank you. xD I've been trying to figure it out but couldn't so thank you. ^_^

Pichy is very pretty! So is Toey. I just wish it would air already and hopefully, someone will sub it when it airs. :) 

sarNie Adult
i know rite! she's sooo pretty in here not that she wasn't in MSN but, she looks much better with the modern style :heart:

Ntsuab-Ci

Ken and Pichy seem to REALLY REALLY get along. Always hanging out and stuff. They so cute. <3

sarNie Adult
I just like how they bond with each other . He's always teasing her and she's always hitting him. It almost seems like a real couple kind of thing hehehe . Ohh it's getting there ;)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah, in MSN, she had more of a mature & serious kind of appearance and in here, she has more of a fun style :) Plus, I adore her hair.
And I agree, they're so cute around each other. They have chemistry off screen so I already have a feeling their chemistry on screen will be as good :D

@cool :), I can't get over your siggie. Awwies, they're too overly cute!

Ntsuab-Ci

Hopefully they'll get many other lakorns together after this which I bet they will. I just know that I will never get bored of them.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh two handsome guys and two gorgeous girls in one lakorn...this is super awesome!!! Kichy is super cute and a great couple to cheer for!! :) :)

^^ uo there, there is a pic of Namtarn in between two handsome guys... :faint: seriously it so :spicy:

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, in MSN, she had more of a mature & serious kind of appearance and in here, she has more of a fun style :) Plus, I adore her hair.
And I agree, they're so cute around each other. They have chemistry off screen so I already have a feeling their chemistry on screen will be as good :D

@cool :), I can't get over your siggie. Awwies, they're too overly cute!
Thanks huajaikaungtur :heart: hehe and omgawsh I luv her hair too!
Sweet_09 said:
Awh two handsome guys and two gorgeous girls in one lakorn...this is super awesome!!! Kichy is super cute and a great couple to cheer for!! :) :)
^^ uo there, there is a pic of Namtarn in between two handsome guys... :faint: seriously it so :spicy:
:lol: hahaha I knoow rite ! They are so :spicy: Namtarn's lucky to hav TWO cute guys around her . WAIT no,Ken and phet are lucky one to be around her! 555 ;)