[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I loved loved the OST for the first one. There are some amazing singers out there and anyone of them would be perfect.  Thank you guys for the warm welcome! ^^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Xiongurl26 said:
I live in North Carolina. Haha I count those states Asian populated. I hear about Hmong people or others their a lot more than any other places. 

The OST for the Lakorn was good though! Hopefully this one's catchy. 

Ah, North Carolina :) Yeah, I guess these states are really populated especially Minnesota.
Agreed, hoping for a good OST!
hazelsky said:
I loved loved the OST for the first one. There are some amazing singers out there and anyone of them would be perfect.  Thank you guys for the warm welcome! ^^

Agreed! Love the OST lots~ Definitely, please do join us on this thread often :D
Chalidaluvprin said:
I love the ost for the first one too they should make the 2 part ost similar to the first one.

I have a feeling the OST will be different from the first one but they may be similar :) Also, I noticed your avatar change <3 ToomVill!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@Hazel.  I really like your avatar.  They're so cute. 

@Marina.  I just notice you changed your avatar.  Phet is super duper adorable.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Tria; Thanks. <3 I was an okay dancer, lmao. But still thank you. :)

YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE. MORE PEOPLE, THE BETTER. WOOT WOOT! WELCOME.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
It's so fun talking in here! I may have missed it or something but does anyone know the story line or something?? 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Xiongurl26 said:
It's so fun talking in here! I may have missed it or something but does anyone know the story line or something?? 
to know the storyline to this part2 i think u have to watch part1 of Aum/Janie 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Actually, part II has nothing to do with Part 1. Lol. I skimmed over the synopsis but haven't gotten the chance to translate it for you guys in this thread. 
isn't part2 is a continued story to part1, cos i remember Khun Nong Broadcast will change abit part2 novel KenP his Aum/Janie son but they won't do like the novel is written 
man storyline is so confusing 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
isn't part2 is a continued story to part1, cos i remember Khun Nong Broadcast will change abit part2 novel KenP his Aum/Janie son but they won't do like the novel is written 
man storyline is so confusing 
In part two, Ken's nickname is also Jan, but he's from a different family. Namtarn comes from a poor family. Her father is a funeral director. She doesn't believe in love because she witnessed her mother being heartbroken so all she cares about is money since she's been poor her whole life. I'll try to post up the summary when I'm free.  

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
to know the storyline to this part2 i think u have to watch part1 of Aum/Janie 
I did watch it but I just wasn't too sure if it was a continuation or not. Thanks though!

Mahalo said:
In part two, Ken's nickname is also Jan, but he's from a different family. Namtarn comes from a poor family. Her father is a funeral director. She doesn't believe in love because she witnessed her mother being heartbroken so all she cares about is money since she's been poor her whole life. I'll try to post up the summary when I'm free.  
Thanks Mahalo! That means we wont see Janie or Aum who are suppose to be his parents?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Xiongurl26 said:
I did watch it but I just wasn't too sure if it was a continuation or not. Thanks though!

Thanks Mahalo! That means we wont see Janie or Aum who are suppose to be his parents?
You won't see them because Janie and Ken was in Raeng Ngao together as pranangs.  People don't want to see Janie play as Ken's mother after seeing them as a couple so they will change the script. Originally, Ken is supposed to be Janie and Aum's son. More info on the script is coming soon so stay tuned.   

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Xiongurl26 said:

guess who's playing as Ken's parents P'Johnny Anfone and P'Tanya, lol funny they chose a half Thai to be his mum and dad 

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@Mahalo. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait till you put up the rest of the script.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@Mahalo; Thanks. <3 Can't wait to read the rest.

OMG, my bbs are the cutest! AHHH! <3 I wonder who those kids are gonna play as. They gonna be funny kids, I can already tell, lol. SO CUTE!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Alice: Johnny and Tanya?! I haven't seen Johnny or Tanya for a while. What a surprise.

Ntsuab-Ci said:
OMG, my bbs are the cutest! AHHH! <3 I wonder who those kids are gonna play as. They gonna be funny kids, I can already tell, lol. SO CUTE!

Haha I totally agree! Those kids better be the matchmakers! I love it when the little kids try to get the main couples together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Xiongurl26 said:
@Alice: Johnny and Tanya?! I haven't seen Johnny or Tanya for a while. What a surprise.

Haha I totally agree! Those kids better be the matchmakers! I love it when the little kids try to get the main couples together.
yeah the 2 veteran that is a big surprise