[CH3] Duang jai Nai Fai Nhao (Good Feeling) : James Ma / Jeena Yeena / YoGhurt Nattasha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nangrais are supposed to be pretty cus the lesson is you dont judge someone by their external beauty but what's inside. Nangeks may not be the prettiest but in the end, they have the kindest heart for the praek to fall in love with them. No one wants to dump someone comely but kind for someone who is beautiful but has the heart as black as satan.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I might be the only one who doesnt find yoghurt THAT gorgeous. Before i knew who she was, i saw a lot of people on AF talking about how beautiful shes is. However when i saw her, i didnt really think shes all that. She is for sure pretty, but not up to the degree i thought she would be after seeing how many people gush about her. She just looks like a slightly prettier version of Janie.
Yea I was wondering this too. I think Yoghurt has a pretty average face. Maybe she's prettier in action? I don't know yet because I haven't watched any of her work. But with the number of people obsessing over her, I was expecting some goddess-like being lol. I was pretty underwhelmed after looking her up.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yea I was wondering this too. I think Yoghurt has a pretty average face. Maybe she's prettier in action? I don't know yet because I haven't watched any of her work. But with the number of people obsessing over her, I was expecting some goddess-like being lol. I was pretty underwhelmed after looking her up.
I thought she was gonna be goddess-like too but i was also underwhelmed. I sae her in another lakorn and i wasnt that impressed with her looks.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I might be the only one who doesnt find yoghurt THAT gorgeous. Before i knew who she was, i saw a lot of people on AF talking about how beautiful shes is. However when i saw her, i didnt really think shes all that. She is for sure pretty, but not up to the degree i thought she would be after seeing how many people gush about her. She just looks like a slightly prettier version of Janie.
Lol same...

ella0411

sarNie Adult
She's pretty, visually. (But I agree, not in the goddess-like level) I guess she just has no appeal like the other girls. I find her so pretty when I first saw her. But that's just it. Sometimes, even an actress who doesn't look that pretty can really be appealing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She's pretty, visually. (But I agree, not in the goddess-like level) I guess she just has no appeal like the other girls. I find her so pretty when I first saw her. But that's just it. Sometimes, even an actress who doesn't look that pretty can really be appealing.
Like Mew Nittha, i dont find her extremely gorgeous or anything but shes so appealing to me! Some people, no matter how pretty they are just dont have that star power to them

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Like Mew Nittha, i dont find her extremely gorgeous or anything but shes so appealing to me! Some people, no matter how pretty they are just dont have that star power to them
And that is why you see some as nangeks and goes far while some stays nangrai or fades. There are some nangrais that very popular due to having that star power though but very few.

Yogurt is pretty but to me she fades after a few minutes. She's prettier in still pictures. Also I dont think she's prettier than Yaya but more like she has a different look that gets you to turn around and look, but just for a moment. I do have to admit that Yaya looks average when she doesnt have makeup on though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
And that is why you see some as nangeks and goes far while some stays nangrai or fades. There are some nangrais that very popular due to having that star power though but very few.

Yogurt is pretty but to me she fades after a few minutes. She's prettier in still pictures. Also I dont think she's prettier than Yaya but more like she has a different look that gets you to turn around and look, but just for a moment. I do have to admit that Yaya looks average when she doesnt have makeup on though.
Another nangrai that i loved but hated is Ice. I think shes the ultimate n'rai haha. She did her job too well

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I thought she was gonna be goddess-like too but i was also underwhelmed. I sae her in another lakorn and i wasnt that impressed with her looks.
HAHHAHAHAH. :D she is very stunning. Hehe I think it matters on when you met her, and like when you saw her at her best moment. I was one of those that first saw her in IG, her still photos were like so HOT, sexy and stunning. She was stunning to me. Haha. But I do have to admit after seeing her a little here and there in LR, I’m more neutral on her now. Like I don’t go GAGA on her beauty anymore. But when I first saw her, I thought DAMN HOT HOT HOT! Stunner! Lol. She’s like the equivalent of the American girl~ Megan Fox. Haha. :p but even I read people didn’t find Megan Fox hot or anything so it’s totally understandable. Cuz I didn’t find Megan Fox hot at first but after her fame died, I finally started to see her beauty. Lol. I think sometimes it takes someone’s fame to go away to finally appreciate them because when they’re popular it’s like people are just trying to shove their fame down your throat. Lol. One of the worst feelings. :(

Another nangrai that i loved but hated is Ice. I think shes the ultimate n'rai haha. She did her job too well
Ice Amena?? She’s kind of boring lol
Mew is one of those that looks the most gorgeous and appealing with make up, or lots of make up. The more make up she wears literally the prettier she looks. But I think having chemistry with a p’ek also boosts their beauty. I have always found Mew cute, but never like WOW. Then I saw her with Mark, and the rest was history. Lmao! Like these two literally has the kind of physical chemistry that kills you. Lol :p Mew also glow a lot more with a cuter, more handsome p’ek. So far, she’s most physically appealing with Mark and Jj. :D

Also a Thai word I want to use on Mew is she “มีเสน่ห์” meaning she’s appealing and attractive, maybe seductive too. Haha. People that “มีเสน่ห์” are appealing and attractive to me. :)

Some n’rai should just be n’ek lol they’re too pretty hahahahaha. They’re more attractive and draw you in more than the actual n’ek lolol :p

Yoghurt is def very photogenic. More photogenic than most. But yea, agree that Yaya is plain without make up too. :( and Yaya looks older when she’s serious, or doesn’t smile. When she smiles, she brings out the youth in her. Weird? Cuz when most people smile, they look older/wrinklier lol :p

Mint C is the most beautiful and glowing without make up IMO. Haha :D but I don’t like it when she acts so child~like. She’s youthful but she acts very much like a tomboy too much. >.<

~~
Anyhow~~ beauty is so wide and so subjective. :p

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Me too! She's more of charming. I remember when I was new to thai stars (last year when I watched a ch3 concert), she was the first one who caught my attention. Coz I only knew Yaya and Kimmy lol coz Mew is always amiling and she has that bubbly aura.

It's the same with pra eks too. I first saw James Ma in Mind Memory promotion with Eunjung (who's my kpop bias). I thought he wasn't good looking at all. lol but then as I watched him more, he became more appealing to me than the other pra eks.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I first saw Yogurt from a still picture at Cannes like 2 or so years ago because of her bf, PK. Everyone kept mentioning her name cus she's his gf and that she's another thai caleb at Cannes :rolleyes:, so I was like oh I want to see how she looks like. The first moment I saw her I was oh ok she's pretty but she didnt make such an impression. Then I saw her again as a nangrai, forgot which lakorn and thought she was pretty too but again didn't remember who she was. in other word she wasnt very memorable. It wasnt until most people here were all talking about her, saying she's so gorgeous and stuff especially at this year's Cannes. I mean of course she's going to look gorgeous if she keeps standing next to very average looking girls like Woonsen and Janie :risas3:. So then I started to see her more onscreen and stuff. She is one of the prettier nangrai though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ice Amena?? She’s kind of boring lol

Mint C is the most beautiful and glowing without make up IMO. Haha :D but I don’t like it when she acts so child~like. She’s youthful but she acts very much like a tomboy too much. >.<

~~
Anyhow~~ beauty is so wide and so subjective. :p
No not ice amena! Ice Kreurkongka, she was in lots of lakorns as N'rai. She really made my blood boil sometimes!

And yes mint is the most pretty without makeup! She looks very glowy and healthy and even matt's bare face now a days is glowing. I like mints personality off screen a lot!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No not ice amena! Ice Kreurkongka, she was in lots of lakorns as N'rai. She really made my blood boil sometimes!

And yes mint is the most pretty without makeup! She looks very glowy and healthy and even matt's bare face now a days is glowing. I like mints personality off screen a lot!
I love Ice, shes getting even more popular as hosts but lucky in game = unlucky in love. Her and her bf of many years just broke up too. Her bff, Amy is a pretty nangrai too. Most of them are pretty: Charm, Amy, Ice, and Noey.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love Ice, shes getting even more popular as hosts but lucky in game = unlucky in love. Her and her bf of many years just broke up too. Her bff, Amy is a pretty nangrai too. Most of them are pretty: Charm, Amy, Ice, and Noey.
Wow thats horrible! I hope she has supportive people around her right now! Lots of long relations are going down the drain these days :( so upsetting!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh her lolol I never knew her full name lol but yea, she’s one scary nrai lol her red lips and BIG eyes when she’s angry, she’s like a witch ready to swallow you lolol but yea her acting is good! Well~ I have only seen bits and pieces of her in DSST. Lol :p but I like her as nrai just don’t act as nrai with my nek bc I’m scared she’s going to cut my n’ek in half lol I love her she’s Donut’s friend in DSST and the way she retaliates to Chompoo. Lol made Chom looked so small and scared. Lol.

She is likable but she’s still too child-like.. don’t know... but she is a beauty without make up lol I don’t even think any n’ek comes close to that without make up lol you mentioned Matt, maybe Matt is next closest one without makeup haha :p

I first saw Yogurt from a still picture at Cannes like 2 or so years ago because of her bf, PK. Everyone kept mentioning her name cus she's his gf and that she's another thai caleb at Cannes :rolleyes:, so I was like oh I want to see how she looks like. The first moment I saw her I was oh ok she's pretty but she didnt make such an impression. Then I saw her again as a nangrai, forgot which lakorn and thought she was pretty too but again didn't remember who she was. in other word she wasnt very memorable. It wasnt until most people here were all talking about her, saying she's so gorgeous and stuff especially at this year's Cannes. I mean of course she's going to look gorgeous if she keeps standing next to very average looking girls like Woonsen and Janie :risas3:. So then I started to see her more onscreen and stuff. She is one of the prettier nangrai though.
Savage dude!!! Lol What you say about Janie and Woosen.:risas3: Yoghurt is pretty HOT lol but yea I wouldn’t see her as n’ek either cuz her look is too strong for n’ek. N’ek must have softer features:rolleyes:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh her lolol I never knew her full name lol but yea, she’s one scary nrai lol her red lips and BIG eyes when she’s angry, she’s like a witch ready to swallow you lolol but yea her acting is good! Well~ I have only seen bits and pieces of her in DSST. Lol :p but I like her as nrai just don’t act as nrai with my nek bc I’m scared she’s going to cut my n’ek in half lol I love her she’s Donut’s friend in DSST and the way she retaliates to Chompoo. Lol made Chom looked so small and scared. Lol.

She is likable but she’s still too child-like.. don’t know... but she is a beauty without make up lol I don’t even think any n’ek comes close to that without make up lol you mentioned Matt, maybe Matt is next closest one without makeup haha :p

Savage dude!!! Lol What you say about Janie and Woosen.:risas3: Yoghurt is pretty HOT lol but yea I wouldn’t see her as n’ek either cuz her look is too strong for n’ek. N’ek must have softer features:rolleyes:
It's true though lol. I don't know how people see Woonsen and Janie as gorgeous, pretty yes but gorgeous? Uh no but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I mean Janie has such a manly square serving tray face with stubby looking nose. While Woonsen has such pointy face and her hair is so 90's lol. So yeah compare to those two, Yogurt is gorgeous.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's true though lol. I don't know how people see Woonsen and Janie as gorgeous, pretty yes but gorgeous? Uh no but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I mean Janie has such a manly square serving tray face with stubby looking nose. While Woonsen has such pointy face and her hair is so 90's lol. So yeah compare to those two, Yogurt is gorgeous.
Janie was never gorgeous. I dont even consider her pretty tbh. Woonsen is whatever