[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
soon as in next year?
i don't think it will reach up to there since Rome his finished with SoodKaenSanRuk and closing party for ThepabutSoodWeha today 
so now Rome his free 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It won't air before Kwan/Tui's lakorn so that's good. They are the two lakorns I want to see most. One at a time so I can enjoy it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I am not a big fan of Chomp...I think she is absolutely fabulous as a rai but as N'ek she comes across too b*itchy for me. I can watch maybe about 2 episodes of Chomp and that's about it.  She is a pretty girl but something about her is very hard edge or just too arrogant for  me.
I agree

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am glad they gave Matt long hair in here. I think they should make it like Tuk's hair all curly. I mean, the girl is going to be crazy anyway might as make her go all out.

Hahaha...the old version at the funeral when the N'ek was there I think she was asking for forgiveness or something...The P'ek pushed her head, was it against the casket or the wall. I like how when the P'ek is pissed in here he resort to whatever. If he feels like dragging her, pushing or shoving her he will. I so want to slap the dad in here though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I am glad they gave Matt long hair in here. I think they should make it like Tuk's hair all curly. I mean, the girl is going to be crazy anyway might as make her go all out.

Hahaha...the old version at the funeral when the N'ek was there I think she was asking for forgiveness or something...The P'ek pushed her head, was it against the casket or the wall. I like how when the P'ek is pissed in here he resort to whatever. If he feels like dragging her, pushing or shoving her he will. I so want to slap the dad in here though.

Oh no. I don't know if I'll like the pra'ek.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol phatman....he doesn't do it because he wants to. He does it cause N'ek doesn't know when to stop. I think at first the P'ek was patience with her. He gave her warning after warning but of course it fell on deaf ears. N'ek was blinded by revenge the more he warns her the more she wants to do it. It's her fault as well. I don't mind that P'ek was reasonable enough to not go at her at first. He didn't like what she was doing but he didn't became very angry until something terrible had happened. And it served her right to not listen lol. But that is what made a lakorn great sometime.

I felt he let her do her thing and to me, it's kind of a mistake. If he was forceful at first she might step back and realized she's not up to his level in playing the game but instead she got away with some stuff only when it was a little late he became a fire himself.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:

the long hair makes her look even sexier and extreme diva her eyes her facial expression really looks like the old Leela P'Tuk Janjira, about the crazily selfish dad i want to give him a black eye his my most hated character through out this lakorn 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So true Alice

Matt has evil eyes and as a fan of hers that watch her from the beginning I always say that. She is not the innocent...vulnerable looking N'ek. She can soften her look and make herself sweet because of her acting but Matt has that devilish look on her. And this lakorn will be perfect cause she can bring out the meanness in her out. It's already there so she doesn't need to dig very far lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Looks like I won't be liking either of em. Haha.
That is why you won't be disappointed when they don't end up together. They weren't exactly BFF or even friends lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Lol I read somewhere that Matt doesn't think she's sexy, so she looks in the mirror and tells herself she's sexy XD
she's a sexy diva specially playing this very raeng character 
i think Matt she's the next Ploy Chermarn resembling the versatile acting skill 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Lol I read somewhere that Matt doesn't think she's sexy, so she looks in the mirror and tells herself she's sexy XD
I don't think she's that sexy either, but her butt is. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The lakorn with Film when she was wearing this pair of jeans...it enhance her butt so much I was drawn to it lol...I try so hard to concentrate on her face but my eyes brought me back to her butt lol. Even Film wasn't distracting me from her behind.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
And the girl has the awesome butt so why feels insecure?
Some pretty girls never see themselves pretty. Instead they focused on the little flaws that was never amount to anything in the first place. I can picture Matt standing in front of the mirror pucking her lips...tossing her head to the sides and ask the mirror who is the sexiest of them all. lol