[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@Meow....

There's this one scene where Boy pulled Matt away while she was talking (don't remember if it's Diew or one of his brother). He was supposed to be mad or jealous but as he was dragging her away, dude looked like he was pulling a potato sack after him. His face looked like the same in all the episodes he was in lol. So, with that one scene which is down the road gave me little hope that he's going to transition to anything different.

I want a little tension between them at least. This is fire against fire...right now it's not living up to the title.

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol maybe Matt was heavy so he had to concentrate on the pulling.

I'm going through this thread in class and I almost burst out laughing when I read your comment LOL!!!

I'm a bit lazy to go through the whole pages (there's 95 of them) lol! Were any changes made to this remake, or are they strictly sticking to the original?

I really hope Boy gets himself together and do better.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Step, who is she (the girl next to Boy?) in the poster, Mew???

Goh..I don't know anyone names in this poster beside him. :( :( :(

Step

Mrs James Ma
She is Mew. That guy is Great. Boy's BFF :wink: that aunt is Mew's mom
DaoRisa said:
Step, who is she (the girl next to Boy?) in the poster, Mew???

Goh..I don't know anyone names in this poster beside him. :( :( :(

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boy gets 200,000 thb for an an event. Its 4th highest.
1 Nadech - 350000
2 James jirayu and Mario - 300000
4 Boy - 200000
5 Weir 150000

P.S. Nadech and JJ get almost same. Sometimes JJ gets the highest fees. The FCs had a war for the highest fees once during Juthathep series  :p

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Step, Thank you.

I know Grate and Mew, but I meant those stars in your poster of the TV3 Power concert. :) :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm actually having fun watching Matt getting revenge on Boy's family. Love watching her turning mean one minute and back to soft angel like the next minute. It's stressful watching Boy act though. He has no deminsion in his acting. Lol. I've only seen 2episodes so hopefully Boy's acting gets better.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol@ Koy

We are going to have to move on from Boy being bad in here. This is Matt's last lakorn of the year. We'll have to put up with him and just overlook and enjoy the lakorn somehow hahhaha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
lol@ Koy

We are going to have to move on from Boy being bad in here. This is Matt's last lakorn of the year. We'll have to put up with him and just overlook and enjoy the lakorn somehow hahhaha
Haha. Yeah, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL I actually strted watching this bc i have nothing to watch for now surprisingly its not that bad and Matt looks great so for now, i would like more drama hahaha