[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yadech at the Yum Yum concert....again. I love Yum Yum they have brought Yadech together a lot and made them do the cutest things ever.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is just too adorable, the lasso part was too cute. I'm loving Yadech more and more each day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm4nBom4aLM&feature=channel_video_title

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
yea! Look Thoong style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYtRb4t6j40&feature=channel_video_title

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh they're so cute, I watched the clip several times already. I like the Yum Yum concert too, because Yadech are in more events together.

Thanks for sharing.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, Cupid Candy for posting the clips.

Yadech are so cute. Nadech sang this look thoong song very well!

Can't wait for October 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I harsh screamed like a fan girl when I heard the beginning to the song! Nadech singing to my all time favourite by P'Koong, heck yeah! Things can't get any better :)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I've been marking my calender just for this Nadech and Yaya drama cant wait to see it >.< october 22 please come faster!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I thought the date was changed to Sunday the 23rd?

Anyways, is it just me but it seems like of all 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar lakorns, GRGR is the least promoted? I mean have they started broadcasting the teaser yet? When PT was airing, TD trailers always appeared and same with Roy Marn

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I thought the date was changed to Sunday the 23rd?

Anyways, is it just me but it seems like of all 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar lakorns, GRGR is the least promoted? I mean have they started broadcasting the teaser yet? When PT was airing, TD trailers always appeared and same with Roy Marn
I was wondering about that too. Haven't seen any GRGR teasers come out yet and it will air in a couple of weeks. Maybe ch. 3 thinks that Yadech doesn't need any promotion.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Come to think of it, a proper teaser was never released on channel 3. It wasn't until the after the 4+1 Event at Central World that they aired a HD version of the trailer. We didn't even get a sneak peak at the city scenes. Even if Yadech don't need that promotion, it still doesn't seem fair if the other lakorns are getting heavy promotion all the time. I've always sensed that Ch3 is somewhat prejudice towards Nadech unless it's just me and my own bizare thoughts haha.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
LOL I am still waiting for the city teaser and damn CH3 won't release it any soon

this is like a drought, no BTS vids, no pics from fans since I think they protect the privacy of the filming crew

this is such a torture

Yadech is still filming GRGR up till now ... they are filming today. TD and Roy Marn both finished their filming before the airing date like almost 1 month ahead, but GRGR is still filming =.= how are they gonna promote this lakorn then?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I feel bad for Yadech, they're working so hard on the 22 eps of GRGR and they'll still be filming as the lakorn airs. However, they already have the island trailer and I'm sure they have enough scenes to compile a city teaser for viewers too. If anything, I'll think that Ch 3's unwillingness to do anything :whatever:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

dude I believe that CH3 has much more BTS foot-stage but the heck! they just hold it back .......

20 days to GRGR and they ain't gonna release some juicy pics? oh c'm on they should freaking release some R scene pics for me =.=

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
hahah kizzy, you always crack me up. we should continue on fb or something before we start spazzing/spamming. sorry if i'm stirring trouble =( i just realized today that GRGR hasn't been promoted as well as it should be.