sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VsuvOlrbws&feature=feedu

Amphawa Scene!! :thumbsup: :dance1:

and some pict from ch'3 party

ah.. did they sing the ost together?
btw yaya is towering nadech LOL

Murni

sarNie Egg
Anybody knew when Mami will appear?? She is the one that help Saichon and Nang Fah rite??

Cant take it anymore, Charles and Fahlada belong together..Hope Mami can come and clear everything up!!

Prae already show her true color, :smack: .Wanna kill prae..

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Can anyone tell me if mami will really be the one who settle down the misunderstandings between saichon and nangfah? Cos really, I have no idea of how they will understandstand each other @@

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so annoyed with today episode. I might just be the only one here but I can't stand Mor and Fah relationship. I know that they are close and he's the only one she trust but girl, she's your sister boyfriend. You can't run to his arm everytime you have a problem.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
I was watching GRGR again and in ep.11 or 12 when Charles kissed his phone with the pic of fah it reminded me of the song by soulja boy "kiss me through the phone" lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8aRDRrrh0

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
I realized something while I was daydreaming about Charles and Fah, and doing some household chores...

Last night's episode, Fah, Prae, and P'Mor are going somewhere because that day was the anniversary of their parents' death? That's also the day when Saichon found Nangfah unconscious at the beach right or at least near that day? It's like the anniversary of their first meeting! :)
wow, my pity points just went all to charles upon reading this. that is right.

OMG, i thought i was the only one who thinks the veins on his hands were sexy. hehehehe...that means I'm normal :dance3:
wow, you guys are way too observant! And, I need more telescope scenes.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
oh, one more thing to share that made me laughed so loud as i was reading the spicy thread that kizukami shared. crazy viewers at pantip caught our richie rich charles being cheap. he brought a 40% off dress for fah.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Just finish ep.14 and to me prae seem so so desperate for Charles... Like a dog begging his master for a treat...gosh prae is obsessed over Charles very much!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
oh, one more thing to share that made me laughed so loud as i was reading the spicy thread that kizukami shared. crazy viewers at pantip caught our richie rich charles being cheap. he brought a 40% off dress for fah.
LMFAO!!! :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

I tell you these people have too much time...too much.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...today's episode :cry1: :cry: :cry: The beginning was :wub: and then the end had me :rant:

So much touching and Fah gets kissed again.

P'mor was amazing today. His crying is good and convincing. Prae is the same...that :censor: ! She's an evil opportunist. She was waiting for the right moment to break up with P'mor, using that lame excuse -_- I was :arrg: her when she made those false accusations about my innocent Fah. I cannot believe she slapped Fah :nono1: Some loving sister she is. It's obvious to everyone (except Fah) Prae is acting irrational like that because she's jealous, not because she's caring for sister.

Plerngtah is one funny N'rai. She's sitting there like a good girl and counting all the restroom attendants. After telling Prae off and Prae walks away all pissed...Tah continues to count :lol2:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hi all, I new here and a big fan of Charles & Fah - they're so so adorable.
I've just finished the raw episode 14, the first half was so cool, I love they way he's clinging to her. But things are getting more and more complicated. In the preview, Fah said she loved P'Mor, can't figure why really!!!! hic Poor Saichon/Charles. And the more painful they (Saichon and Fah I mean), the more hateful that old ugly Prae turn to be >...<
:welcome1: Glad to have you here.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok, i spend the last couple days catching up with all the episode . O'man there so much to say !!!!!!!! But i don't feel like writing a novel since everyone in here said it alll!! I love the lakorn it have a little of everything and it keep me on the edge but at the same time i feel frustrated with Charles and Fah ....*pull hair* and those how know the spoiler , is there going be another 'willing' scene lolll...all those attempted is killing me hahah , it's give me hope damn it !

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
zazoured...I too feel the same about Fah. She's got it worst than everyone, even more than Charles. At least Charles knows what he's doing. Fah is clueless.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
LMAO!!! charles is being too cheap!! lol! :lmao3:

but yeah ppl r really observant!!! hahahaha...

Back to today's ep! I was so made when prae slapped fah!! that little stingy :censor: I wanted to jump into the screen and slap her back 100x for fah!!! and i wanted to shake fah until she realizes that her so great caring sister is just jealous of her and being such a :censor: i feel so bad for p'mor hes so sweet! he deserves someone much better than prae!!!

yadech r made for each other seriously!! I mean all the steamy scenes that happened today made my heart beat nonstop! I was gonna pass out! i feel like they can make any scene hot and steamy even though the scene itself if not!!! charles is too slow! he shouldve moved fast and kiss fah!! other than the disappointed almost kiss scene everything was great! it was so romantic and sweet! i loved how they slept together like that!!! go charles keep it up and fah will be urs in no time at all! :cheer: wait she is already his! lol! :whahuh: