[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Today's episode is a roller coaster. They spin each other and I am spinning with them. Arrrgh. my head hurts!

First - Fah hurts Charles. She tells him she loves P'Mor.
Then - Charles gets back at Fah. He is going to marry Prae.

I felt soooo bad for Charles. I was broken in pieces watching him watch Fah with P'Mor. Shower scene was :spin:
Then of course, he turns around and get Fah in a place he thinks he should - to "teach her a lesson". He is hurting himself without knowing - actually they are both hurting so bad.

One thing doesn't change - I still want to stretch Prae's eyes out!!! She is evil. Her and her little information. Can't wait to see her face when she finds out that Charles is Fah's husband from Min Island. Payback waiting for her!!!

Actually, I was amused with Charles face/actions whenever Prae is near. He is disgusted with her! Thank goodness!

Glad, Mami is back. I have hope.

Also, I am hopeful that P'Mor and Fah will see Prae's true colors in tomorrow's episode. They are trying to "set-up" Charles so Prae can see his true colors. BOY - are they in for a surprise.

MY WISH - I desperately want Fah to listen to the tape that Yasa sent over to Charles. I want her to know the reason why he went 360 change on her from being a gentleman to an obsessive/angry person. Sahut has the copy! He had to check the voice of Fah for Charles. Maybe he'll have P'Mor and Fah listen so they can understand what had cause so much pain in Charles. She is his life.... he's been doing everything to find her, found her then to get crushed like hearing the tape of her denying him/Min island experience.... they will finally understand him.
That is such a good idea. Seriously, usually there are people letting things slip all over the place but it's never the right ones! Sahat would so get a promotion if only he makes Fah listen to the tape and explain to her. BUT of course, he assumes the same as Charles, that Fah already knows and just doesn't care.
@lakornkiki, your vid is hot stuff! Having those eyes of Nadech at me from the screen is enough to raise the thermometer a couple hundred degrees!

AWESOME, then I will definitely be watching today's episode tomorrow instead, because although I like the drama, there is only so much I can take and apparently everyone is heartbroken from today so I will spare my weak heart. I love when n'ek makes p'ek jealous, but this is a whole different dimension, this is literally cruel and unsual punishment for beloved Charles who just keeps getting broken again and again. I can't watch it. :hide:

jjinxx

lol Oh yeah, MAMI!! About time they brought that girl back!
I thought Fah's friends were going to investigate and help speed up her understanding of why Charles is treating her that way but so far...they've disappointed me. :teary:

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Hey, so true. If Sahat got that tape shit to fah and explained everything his boss has been suffering through, I bet he would get a big promotion! Go Sahat!!!

Wow!!! Today's episode is so intense with lots of dramas. Their misunderstandings made my heart ache so much! They both hurt each other to the max! I had to reach for some tissues!! :cry: :cry1: I feel for bad for them especially for Charles because he had to endure the painful loss and separation from Nangfah not to mention the guilt of not being able to protect her!! In contrast, Fah had her amnesia so she did not suffer the pain like Charles. Like Lakornkiki mentioned, I too think it was important to see the misunderstandings. We get to see their conflicts and struggles and how they handle them. Otherwise the lakorn would be boring and bland with no emotional rollercoaster to draw the viewers in. I can't wait for tomorrow's ep. This is so addicting!! Love Yadech! They are doing such an awesome job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Same feeling. Feel bad for both but worse for charles. Even though he seems in the dominant position in the game and does all the mean things to fah, seriously he's the most hurt one! No love no pain, right? Every time he tortures fah, he is 10X tortured because he loves that woman to insanity! And you know what I feel worst for him, no one, not a single person cares about his feelings. When Fah is in pain, she has P mor and the old auntie at the house to cry over, but look at Charles, who could he ever seek for consolation? That poor lonely man has to bear the sufferings all by himself so that the only way to release his pain is to punch the wall and hurt himself physically. What a great job he has done to break my heart!

pinky88

sarNie Egg
Wow!!! Today's episode is so intense with lots of dramas. Their misunderstandings made my heart ache so much! They both hurt each other to the max! I had to reach for some tissues!! :cry: :cry1:
I feel for bad for them especially for Charles because he had to endure the painful loss and separation from Nangfah not to mention the guilt of not being able to protect her!! In contrast, Fah had her amnesia so she did not suffer the pain like Charles.

Like Lakornkiki mentioned, I too think it was important to see the misunderstandings. We get to see their conflicts and struggles and how they handle them. Otherwise the lakorn would be boring and bland with no emotional rollercoaster to draw the viewers in. I can't wait for tomorrow's ep. This is so addicting!! Love Yadech! They are doing such an awesome job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My first post here. I totally agree with you. The ep is important because you can see that Charles revenge hurts him the most. He never thought that finding his wife would cause him more suffer then before. He see's her and she don't know that is her husband. He can't tell her what he was going through the last three years the only oppurtunity was the ad.
The worst thing we viewer can see that she likes him but he thinks she hates him. Looking forward to tomorrow's ep :).

jjinxx

Exactly! It's just as you all say, Charles is hurting himself most by hurting Fah, it's all so depressingly painful to watch them race in circles

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Angels! Maybe this will cheer you up a little! Here are some cute scenes from Koh Min when Nangfah was practicing the island dance. :dance2: :dance3: :dance1: I really like Saichon's house when there's high tide (last scene). That's a little piece of paradise where their young love blossomed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w54BPNQ7W5g&feature=channel_video_title​

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I have no idea why I watched episode 16. I must enjoy the agony and having a heartbreak. This episode was so bitter.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hey Angels! Maybe this will cheer you up a little! Here are some cute scenes from Koh Min when Nangfah was practicing the island dance. :dance2: :dance3: :dance1: I really like Saichon's house when there's high tide (last scene). That's a little piece of paradise where their young love blossomed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w54BPNQ7W5g&feature=channel_video_title​
:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

I totally miss Saichon and Nangfah! I don't even know how to describe the feeling :no:

jjinxx

@Katelyn, thank you for that. I totally needed that, and it brought a smile to my face. I also love high tide around their hut. It's like there is just the two of them out in the middle of nowhere, but able to go ANY and EVERYWHERE.

danwfan

sarNie Egg
Prae is really working up my nerves with each progressing episode. The actress "Mint" is doing a so-so job of portraying the conniving adopted older sister. But anyways, I am enjoying every bit of this lakorn and its been so long since I've been addicted to any series. This is the first in many years. Nadech and Yaya are well-paired and has awesome chemistry. Cannot wait for episode 17!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG charles gonna stop being so mean!!!! and just give up on Fahlada gahhhhhhhhhh I'm so into this lakorn right now. I wish Charles just stop and leave Fahlada alone for now he gotta know that she is not his Nangfah anymore.I was happy for a second when he walked away from her without doing anything and then he started this evil game by asking Prae to marry him :girlmad:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Today ep was sooooooooooooo depressing!!! I didn't even finish the whole thing cause I know I wouldn't be able to handle it. lol. I love P'Mor and Fah relationship, I do but I hate the misunderstanding between the three of them. So sometime, I'm just being like "Why P'Mor why? Why do you have to come into the picture?" and then I'm like....."I want my freaking Sacihon and Nangfah back! Screw Charles even though he always end up literally killing me with his smirk." :coverlaf: But like someone said, I do wish that Charles would kind of like leave some spaces for Fah right now so she'll relize that when he isn't bothering, she starts to miss him. She starts to feel bad cause of what she said to him about what she "feels" for P'Mor...and then of course she realizes that she's really inlove with this guy. Come on, my story line is alot of better right. Yeah...YEAH :pervie:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the more i watch the more i feel so sorry for Charles. his character is so pitiful. the more he tried to hurt Fahlada the more he gets hurt himself. he's like a crazy guy going after her love her one sided when she doesn't remember their love anymore. the more he love her the more he get mads and full of rage when she hurt him. nobody understands him. he love her too much that can't move on with his life and just full with rage. migosh Nadech play his character superb, i applaud for him. his acting takes my breaths away,flawless. he's a newbie but his acting is an A-list already. so glad ch3 and lakorn thai gave this role to him cause this character is very challenging, he play two characters with many emotions. and he attacked this character very well. some people hate Charles which show Nadech play his character so well, he succeeded he should feel proud. Yaya play her character so well too, she cried so pitiful like a kid. Nadech look so handsome every scenes as Charles, glowing.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The look Charles gave Fah the morning after the event was the "you called my bluff now you see" look. Then he goes off to annoucement his wedding with Prae.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg!!!! Ok so like I was reading everyones thought on today's episode and it is so depressing! I'm like litterally crying and reading at the same time. I have not watch it yet cause I don't think I can do it. Just reading it, it make my heart hurt so much already, and if I watch it, oooooo I know I will be crying bucket of tears! Omg I wish I had never came in here and seeing everyone's thought. Cause now I can't stay still cause it really hurts, deep down. Man I hate this feeling. I guess I will be skipping this episode and just watch tomorrow episode!

I will be at koh min if anyone wants to join! Sniff sniff.