[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

The cave scene was SO HOT.

cr: NadechYaya.com FB

~~ ok, gonna re-watch the sweet scenes. my little heart needs it. too much drama today.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mor Wattana is now officially Mor Kwai. He is an idiot. Even if Prae somewhat redeems herself i think its too late. She is already too evil and Fah is an idiot for protecting such a person. I don't care if she's the only relative she has left but theres no reason for Fah to risk everything for her.

Seems like Fah isn't going to remember anything at all, which i'm disappointed but i do hope for an awesome ending to make up for it. Today's episode was very sweet, Fah is finally giving in towards Saichon. I can't believe its ending soon.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Mor Wattana is now officially Mor Kwai. He is an idiot. Even if Prae somewhat redeems herself i think its too late. She is already too evil and Fah is an idiot for protecting such a person. I don't care if she's the only relative she has left but theres no reason for Fah to risk everything for her.
Yes, he is!! Mor Kwai, Mor Kwai, so Mor Kwai! :-( I ff their scene so fast, I couldn't even watch them at all, her sly scheming and his complete stupidity!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Mor Kwai :lolyup:

Today's episode is so cute! :wub: I totally giggled when she touched his face after waking up. NARAK JANG LOEY!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMYGOSH, cave scene, I can't wait to watch it! I see a bit of Nangfah in Fah's shy smile. So CUTE!.

Wait. So you guys are telling me Fah WILLINGLY left with Prae? Again? *breathe* Yeah, it's real admirable of her to choose her sister over her lover, and it doesn't even matter that she's not blood sister because that makes it even more admirable. BUT. It's not even about choosing this person over that person. Fah should give herself happiness too. And to me, that's not being selfish, it's just being worthy of life. She should not be giving in to Prae. T-T

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
lol I'm holding myself not to review this lakorn till it end so I'll just give you my impression during today ep... :yes: :pervie: :coverlaf: :dance1: :wub: :clap: :eyetwitch: :nailbiter: :girlmad: :gungirl: :angry: :cry1: :cry:

Seems like Fah isn't going to remember anything at all, which i'm disappointed but i do hope for an awesome ending to make up for it. Today's episode was very sweet, Fah is finally giving in towards Saichon. I can't believe its ending soon.

That's my frustration in this episode na. Why is Fah choosing the person who is putting so much pain in her life over over and NOT the lover who is willing to risk everything for her, protect her, even give up his own life for her? Fah's action here is not brave, not amicable. Not feeling this point at all!

Oh, word of the day "MOR KWAI!"

jjinxx

I love their dear boat. It is my ambition to go to Min Island so I can stand in the presence of that boat Nangfah. ^^

As much as Charles gave us such killer smirks, I am so warmed by the return of Saichon's broad big grins! They light up the screen! ARGH, and I so love the two of them walking on the island and just...visiting the memorable places, love the screen showing their wedding, then the two of them on the rocks, back and forth. Beautiful.

LOL I'm so tickled by the way Fah is proper, compared to Nangfah who would jump naked right into the water with Saichon. Oh the good old days. Ah! At the moment I love snakes lol. I'm totally gushing over their bathing scene. Was it just me or was Nadech's whole body looking red 555. This is so cute. Saichon's laughter, I love it so much! And how the heck did he fix his hair so well? There some secret island gel?

She called herself Nangfah! Loved it. Even sweeter still to hear her call him Saichon. You guys are so right, this episode rocks. I enjoyed so much the way she had more and more flashbacks of their tender moments. *dies* It's all coming together nicely.

I think...it is P'Mor's punishment to end up with Prae, for stupidly telling her where our beloved couple was staying. I have lost faith in P'Mor.

OMG...I literally let out a weird strangled crying sound when I forwarded Prae's scene and it went to Fah saying those unbearable words again. My roommates were worried.

jjinxx

The cave scene was SO HOT.

cr: NadechYaya.com FB
This scene took my breath away. Here is my victory dance for Saichon. :dance1:

That's my frustration in this episode na. Why is Fah choosing the person who is putting so much pain in her life over over and NOT the lover who is willing to risk everything for her, protect her, even give up his own life for her? Fah's action here is not brave, not amicable. Not feeling this point at all!

Oh, word of the day "MOR KWAI!"
That is THE unanswered question. Why Fah...why. They shoulda had a catfight in the warehouse. Someone openly admitting she never saw me as a sister, was just faking so other people would think she's a good sibling, never wanted me to be born--I'm sure it wouldn't be mean of me to instantly hate her, because she deserves it!

Saichon's words as he gave up his life... :teary: He is too good to be true.
lol I love how the villain always waits for the heartwarming words to be said before telling them to shut up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH! I thought Saichon got shot! Nadech's tears are wonderful, his voice calling Nangfah when she was bleeding in his arms made me wanna cry almost.

Watching the ep.21 preview, I just have such a sense of satisfaction. GRGR has been one amazing gift of a lakorn. I hope the feedback that reaches Yadech can express how much fans loved this lakorn, disregarding ratings and whatnot.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I so love this lakorn very much. I've never been more obsessed cuz I spam here, check for parts to b uploaded on YouTube. Gosh yadech made me a fan and especially nadech he is so hot and sexy as Charles, I'm definitely a fan of yadech!!! I have not seen DJA, but now I probably go watch it.....I so so so love this lakorn. I hope yaya and nadech knows that their fans love this lakorn very very much!!!!!

jjinxx

^555 Sophia, go watch DJA after GRGR is done and enjoy the light-heartedness. Fai and Jeed will give you so much entertainment and melt you! If you like Saichon, you will love Fai too, they are the 'one heart one love' category p'ek.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I so love this lakorn very much. I've never been more obsessed cuz I spam here, check for parts to b uploaded on YouTube. Gosh yadech made me a fan and especially nadech he is so hot and sexy as Charles, I'm definitely a fan of yadech!!! I have not seen DJA, but now I probably go watch it.....I so so so love this lakorn. I hope yaya and nadech knows that their fans love this lakorn very very much!!!!!

Yes, you should definitely go back and watch DJA. I love them in there too. Nadech as Fai is awesome! I know you won't regret it if you're a fan.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG i dont want this precious lakorn to ends T^T what am i going to do with my life. I love today episode sooo much but i so scared about the ending. I never want this Lakorn to ends so i can see Yadech forever.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I don't want it to end too. I love all the sweet scenes between them. It was so cute how Fah used her hand to get water for Saichon/Charles. He was so happy. It's a good thing that they still have another lakorn for us to look forward to. Hopefully they will have another one together after TNNKK. I don't think I can ever get tired of them.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Nadech has such a sexy manly chest. I want to be Yaya and have my head rest on his chest. I kept looking at his arm and chest the whole time when they were at the cave. So sexy!