[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
They changed it from the spoiler I listened to. In the spoiler it said Nok's mom took him after not being able to stand how he was living.

she got drugged by Pen and the other bad guy and Nai saved her from being rape. (Fortunately) Pen thought she was all smart and got some reporters to take pix of her thinking of embarrassing her but of course it backfired since the pix they took was of Nok and Nai. Nai told her parents that he was willing to save her reputation and they happily let him since they saw no one other than him who could control her lol
That is still true that Nok's mom took him in because the grandma didn't want him. I'm just saying through his eyes, he felt that his mother didn't want him and abandoned him. She only did it for his future. Him staying with her would have been worst.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry what’s the difference between #JJGroupAttack and #RobbingTheCradleGroup?
#RobbingTheCradleGroup attacks a little more gentle but more skilledful since we are a little more needy, I meant experienced :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Great answer! #JJGroupAttack means we go after our HOTIE at the same time. #RobbingTheCradleGroup means you have to be older than JJ and you can have him at your leisure. :naughty2::love::risas3:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww, don't worry about it. It's ok. I will add you to the attack group since you can't rob the cradle. LOL
Thank You! I think I’m content with that lol.
Oh don’t feel that way! It’s all good. I for example wouldn’t even mind Ken T and he’s my dad’s age! He’s hot though! :risas3::thumbup:
Haha considering majority of the actors are all older than me I think I can go with that idea.

Oh those spoilers! What greatness. I need to control my fingers from clicking on spoiler.

P

PrincessKarina

That is still true that Nok's mom took him in because the grandma didn't want him. I'm just saying through his eyes, he felt that his mother didn't want him and abandoned him. She only did it for his future. Him staying with her would have been worst.
Agree!

P

PrincessKarina

Poor JJ! He went from his debut as a noble man in SJ to playing an orphan in here! Sad! I can tell he has improved a tad more now. And he’s not baby looking anymore. :p That said I cannot wait to see episode 2 tonight after work. :thumbup:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The thing about this lakorn that got me so addicted and have not ffwd any parts is because its spicy. Both were able to equally reached that level together. Taew's acting didnt surpassed Ji (first time for Taew cus her acting as are usually better than all her praeks) and Ji's were not lacking (I felt in NDFD, Teaw's acting was leading a little but in this, they're equal). They were equally as good, their voice, their body language, and the emotions through their eyes. 9 out of 10 times we tend to see one's act better than the other, one shows more emotion than the other, one portray their character better than the other, one shows more chemistry than the other, and one lead while the other follow. In this lakorn Taew and Ji did their part equally

P

PrincessKarina

The thing about this lakorn that got me so addicted and have not ffwd any parts is because its spicy. Both were able to equally reached that level together. Taew's acting didnt surpassed Ji (first time for Taew cus her acting as are usually better than all her praeks) and Ji's were not lacking (I felt in NDFD, Teaw's acting was leading a little but in this, they're equal). They were equally as good, their voice, their body language, and the emotions through their eyes. 9 out of 10 times we tend to see one's act better than the other, one shows more emotion than the other, one portray their character better than the other, one shows more chemistry than the other, and one lead while the other follow. In this lakorn Taew and Ji did their part equally
I disagree. I still see JJ behind Taew tad on acting stiffness but yes JJ has come a long way! Lol. But no doubt the chemistry is explosive in here!

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Great answer! #JJGroupAttack means we go after our HOTIE at the same time. #RobbingTheCradleGroup means you have to be older than JJ and you can have him at your leisure. :naughty2::love::risas3:

Lol! Darn it I'll have to join #robbingthecradlegroup bc I'm a year older than James. Lol...You know you're getting old when all them young actors are debuting... I still remember all my veterans actors back in the days. Cant believe how fast time flies.

Ok now it's time for me to go watch ep 2. I'll be back to spazz later.