[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Screeaammm Taew looks so beautiful in the white dress and Lucky is soooooo handsome in the grayish brown suite! :drooling:
Taew’s figure looks amazing in that white dress! And JJ is extremely handsome :drooling:

Khun Luckanai really dislike wearing tie lol
okay what did Nok said? why is the employee gossiping again?
I would like to know too..

he had the kind of voice that could murmur sweet nothings into your ear but you'd believe them anyway cause you are that whipped :naughty2:
He has a smoothing voice, very sexy :drooling:

@Katelyn lots of love/puppy stare from Nai in this scene to add onto our lists .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
he has that soft look on his face again.. the same one when she hugged him when she was drunk, right before she mentioned Wongwed's name.

He always looks at her softly like that when she didn't realize it.. He is so whipped it hurts me to thnk of their falling out
Those soft looks makes me so weak.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok ladies I am officially in heaven:angel10: those love stare he keep giving Nok, is killing me :aaaaa:
His puppy eyes make me want to melt. He's so longing to kiss her haha
he has that soft look on his face again.. the same one when she hugged him when she was drunk, right before she mentioned Wongwed's name.

He always looks at her softly like that when she didn't realize it.. He is so whipped it hurts me to thnk of their falling out
I know right!! My heart is trying to prepare for everything.