[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Hmm I want to talk about Nai’s mom. I have so many questions...the number one is why?! Why did she “not” want him?! I sure hope the lakorn explain that soon enough. Or did I miss it? Lol!

P

PrincessKarina

This is so sad! I need to learn Thai so I can watch lakorns and feel better knowing what’s going on. Lol :thumbup:

Reactions: Anu

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Last edited:

xoxohoneyDew

sarNie Egg
Ok, just keep on voting for Taew daily then. I don't know why the male heartthrob is closed. They must have some sort of malfunction on their voting. This whole thing is getting really fishy.
I was able to vote for Taew but I couldn't vote for James. I feel so sad. He only have 1% with 35 votes. Something is wrong because it said the voting was closed for the guys. Did this happen to anyone else?

P

PrincessKarina

The mother is poor. She thought, by giving up Nai to the grandma, Nai will have a better life
Thanks sweetie for this reminder but dang! A mother abandoning her own son? I mean yeah I know the poor situation she was in but honestly she got some courage and strength! I don’t know if I can! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

This is one of my fav scene. My heart feels full when I watch this part. :love: Khun Nai kha, can I just say I love you?

@1:48-7:06
Nai: I'm happy to welcome you back to the princess's castle. I'm sorry that I took the castle away from you and your friends. When I moved in here, your friends had to be relocated.
Nok: I thought you didn't even realized it that my friends were kept in an old cramped place in the other house.
Nai: Yep, I knew that I took over your friend's place but you didn't let it go easily either. You tossed all my things away.
Nok: But at that time, I had to protect the castle.
Both laughs.
Nok: So it is agreed upon that you are returning the princess's castle back to my friends and I.
Nai: And will the princess be able to forgive me?
Nok is thinking it over.
Nai: But if the princess is still not satisfied, I have another important piece.
Nai walks to a little table and uncovers Nok's favorite childhood book.
Nok walks over and picks up the book.
Nok: It's not true, right? I thought it was destroyed. Auntie Pai told me it was thrown out. Don't tell me that you...
Nai: I've picked trash for anyone, so why can't I do it for you? You see, there's really no trash in this world.
Nok flips the pages.
Nok: I can't believe it's so well repaired.
Nok looks at the pop-up part of the book and sadness hits her.
Nai: Khun Nok, what's the matter? Is there something missing?
Nok: The book is complete but what's missing is...
Flashback of Nok and her parents doing story time. All were so happy. End of flashback
Nok: The princess's family can never be the same again. There's no more.
Nok weeps and hugs the book.
Nai moves closer and holds her hand.
Nai: Even though the princess's family will never be the same again and she has gone through many obstacles, but I believe in the end the princess will be happy again. I promise that I will make the princess's dreams and hopes come true in the end. (Nai is comforting and holding her) Let us build a warm family together...my princess.
Nai caresses her face and continues to hold her.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
Thanks sweetie for this reminder but dang! A mother abandoning her own son? I mean yeah I know the poor situation she was in but honestly she got some courage and strength! I don’t know if I can! Lol
Well, she probably believed that he could have a better life and future if he was raised by grandma than herself. But I don't know if I could leave my kid with someone like grandma, thank goodness Wi took him in and that she genuinely loves and cares for him.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
JJ nose appreciation post. :p
View attachment 19234
Nai :icon12:
Cr: James Ji

Now... shall we continue with the nose or are we ready to move to the lips? Let’s save the eyes for last. I don’t want the #groupattack gang falling dead on me from his love stares :drooling:. We are already needing ER care for 2 days and we need 5 days to recover.... and Nai will kill us again on Monday. Lol

Oh, they have GS charity event on Sunday 15th so I am hoping for some new JT moments. excited for Sunday :)
I like his shoulders :drooling: I would like to move onto his shoulders next :thumbup:
GS charity event tomorrow :aaaaa:more hands on from JJ :p well at least I hope who puts his hands to good use:worship2:
Let’s not talk about JJ’s hands on Taew. :drooling::nut:
I am trying to stay PG here. :angel10:
Haha too late for me.. I have passed the PG rated stage since episode 3 when Nok got drunk and Nai was undressing her with his eyes :risas3:
13538221-CB34-41B1-BDB5-AEFB31BB11DC.jpeg
3649BD32-A37C-4693-90A5-67B8BA2A6454.jpeg

Nooo....I don't need that visual right now...Nai's sexy nose sniffing Nok and his manly hands touching Nok's tiny frame. :drooling:
My craziness for them is already bad as it is. Now, my mind is taking a wild turn again....hard...to...stay PG! :nut:
What about these visuals ?? Will it help you to stay PG? :p
B8DB2D81-CE75-4B39-A758-7D4143817A8E.jpeg

And then there is also the BTS rehearsals pics below :nut::nut: which should help calm you down :naughty2:
650879C5-CEB7-4250-80F0-D606FE2343E4.jpeg

lifabonkq

sarNie Egg
Huhuhu... it will be subbed. Or it's on its way to be subbed. That's the least info I got from this thread that I can share with you. To me, it's best to not anticipate it too eagerly and take it cool. The fans in this group are nice people where some can kindly translate and explain important events to us. I am grateful for that. (I am actually trying to calm myself more than you... hahaha)

Let's wait together and have a fun weekend watching the World Cup final and 3/4th placing.
thank you, I am totally happy for the news, I will look for it. I am totally happy for all the nice people that translate or give us the hint in this group.

World Cup 2018, i hope Sweden will win the 3rd Place ... Enjoy the match

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
thank you, I am totally happy for the news, I will look for it. I am totally happy for all the nice people that translate or give us the hint in this group.

World Cup 2018, i hope Sweden will win the 3rd Place ... Enjoy the match
Off topic: Sweden? I think you meant Belgium. Hehehe..

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
JT fever.....arghhhhhh :love: I'm revisiting this event even though it has been over a month ago!! I can't stop watch it. :cheer: For the most part they are a cute pair....but oh boy how sexy is this? I love Taew with the long short curly hair flowing down her back and the way JJ's dreamy eyes staring at her. Don't you love their smiles? Sorry guys, I can't stop drooling. :drooling::drooling::drooling: We need more sexy events like this!!

Since you are revisiting events I will too hahaha It should help us kill sometime until Monday arrives. :cheer:
JT (MM&KT) in their own little world:naughty2:

Love this clip, has some pretty cute moments of JT :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
OH MY GOSH. I seriously cannot wait for this scene. The wait Nai set up the baby place for Non is sooo cute!!

As for the voting, Taew literally had to share it on her IG story for people to go vote. I hope people would start (and continue) to vote for both JJ and Taew.
Yep, she even circled Mew name for ppl to go vote for Mew. Mew is in the female Hot stuff catergory..so if anyone is fan go vote, she is leading so far :cheer:
A927110E-8CE4-4AC3-9C1B-2657A4AB387F.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my! The constant positive praises from JJ to Taew! Lol. It’s true alright. I don’t remember JJ being this much with anyone. Then again I never watch his interviews with Bella, Yaya or Kim. Someone can clarify with me. Maybe JJ just praises anyone and everyone! Lol. Also I want to add that Grate has been consistently saying he wants to pair up with Taew! I see why! She’s so down to earth. And she gets along with everyone.
Let me put my bias aside :pancarta: I am sure he praises his other co-stars too, maybe just not to the extent he does with Taew. And to be fair it’s not unsual or a surprise that he constantly praises and openly shows his admiration to Taew. He did work with her closely for 2years filming pretty much 7 days a week with 2 lakorn back to back with her, so they both have obviously gotten very close.
He has pretty much mentioned she is every man dream woman in few interviews now. I think our JJ liked older woman :p
Here some more praising from JJ to Taew :aaaaa:there is eng sub, so just turn on the caption. This is from the Praew shoot. Someone posted it in the thread a few pages back, so for those who may have missed it here you go.

Here is another interview, I think at 2:00 he was asked something about his dream girl. And he pretty much described Taew (I think it was thus interview ) .. @Katelyn could you please give us a brief translation? :worship2: