[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Just letting y'all know that I'm going to celebrate Nai and Nok's wedding anniversary every July 23rd. It's officially a holiday to celebrate in my book. lol

Hopefully everything will be fine after today. My baby JT has been busy with packed schedules, so hopefully they'll get some rest and come back stronger than ever the next event. I hope there will be another one. I hope someone would invite them to their show. It'll be great to see them talk about the lakorn again with just them both and not with the rest of the cast. Sorry, i'm just being greedy. I just want JT. lol

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling

fancytj

sarNie Egg

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, I am dying! Can I post your pics somewhere?

How sweet the husband is! I think I will be single for a very loooooong time because I already set Nai as my husband standard! So find me a Nai is like a mission impossible:facepalm:
Lol there's no such person like that in real life. Nai is unrealistic
Omghosssss I want a husband like this too......So sweet and care for the wife.
View attachment 19972 View attachment 19969 View attachment 19971 View attachment 19970
Ahhh my favorite one is the one with them on the floor. I wonder what's gonna happen

P

PrincessKarina

Lol there's no such person like that in real life. Nai is unrealistic

Ahhh my favorite one is the one with them on the floor. I wonder what's gonna happen
Uh lol. Don’t say no such thing! There might!

Popella

sarNie Juvenile