[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I have faith in Taew, she will make us hate/love cry along with her character.
It was revealed on one of the talk show that Taew is a notorious note taker :pancarta: She writes so much notes (although it look more like essays lolz ) on her character, not just her character but ther other characters in the lakorn aswell .. this is an excellent way for an actor/actress to immerse into their character.
Here are her notes from NDFD lol ( she had pages of written notes) her hand writing is like as if it’s been typed up and printed. Super neat .
View attachment 17465
Her character is never one dimensional, and she seem to always does so well with the development of her character in each role given. So I have faith my girl is going to nail her Nok character .. just look at her expression here when Nai walks off, I already feel for her :p
View attachment 17464
Yes I love her for the very same reason and why she's my top top. She knows practically everyone's lines too so that she can deliver her part well. She's not all about herself and that's what made her special.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 ignore my comment about the balloon scene. My eyes were playing me and blended the balloon scene with the next scene where he walks away in the room to look like one whole scene. I was playing myself. :facepalm:
They sure do! Lolol. I haven’t watched their Teaser yet but I’m so excited. They tease that the MT gang has to meet with a gang like theirs haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@Kay123 ignore my comment about the balloon scene. My eyes were playing me and blended the balloon scene with the next scene where he walks away in the room to look like one whole scene. I was playing myself. :facepalm:

They sure do! Lolol. I haven’t watched their Teaser yet but I’m so excited. They tease that the MT gang has to meet with a gang like theirs haha.
Yessss MT squad and Thug Life Gang collab pleaseeeee! All my faves in one frame would be a blessing

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh so that what it was..I was wondering what they were doing, keep seeing it all over my IG newsfeed lolz.

Yessss MT squad and Thug Life Gang collab pleaseeeee! All my faves in one frame would be a blessing
Hahahah yes yes yes yes please... MT squad and Thug life is going to spice the industry up for sure if they collab hahahahahah...

Yes I love her for the very same reason and why she's my top top. She knows practically everyone's lines too so that she can deliver her part well. She's not all about herself and that's what made her special.
Yep that is dedication right there and that is why she is also on my top list of actresses that I adore. I think she is one of the best actress (not just in ch3) but one of the very best in the industry from her generation.

Another scene I am looking forward to, :icon12: look so sweet :love: 2 days left :cheer:
98A7B692-2771-4474-83D6-92A980072EA9.jpeg

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Oh so that what it was..I was wondering what they were doing, keep seeing it all over my IG newsfeed lolz.

Hahahah yes yes yes yes please... MT squad and Thug life is going to spice the industry up for sure if they collab hahahahahah...

Yep that is dedication right there and that is why she is also on my top list of actresses that I adore. I think she is one of the best actress (not just in ch3) but one of the very best in the industry from her generation.

Another scene I am looking forward to, :icon12: look so sweet :love: 2 days left :cheer:
View attachment 17467
I love my girl Taew. I've always had my eyes on her and followed her work. She's definitely my favorite actress in the thai industry.

P

PrincessKarina

I think KC was her best performance acting wise too .i think she did a great job potraying the emotions she was going through but i couldnt bring myself to like her character. You can still be bitchy and likeable. For example Matt does a good job of taking an unlikabke character and somehow making it likable. I for some reason wasnt totally in live with KC as everyone else and yayas character was one of the reasons. But her acting wasnt bad
I agree. I didn’t see the hype with KC. Yaya’s acting at some parts were still cringy for me. Uh especially her acting “sexy”. She doesn’t have the sexy vibe. But KC by far is Yaya’s better performance as an actress for me and I didn’t even watch it. I only glanced here and there.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

View attachment 17467

Wait wait what's MT gang? I've only been gone a couple of days, there's a new gang already? Who are in the MT gang? :confused0:

P

PrincessKarina

Omg wow! This made my level of respect for her go up! I love how dedicated she is. I like that she actually enjoys acting and tries to improve herself and isnt just here for the fame and money! sometime i feel as though some actors and actresses in these generations dont really enjoy acting and are just there for the benefits of it.
Lol for real. And some celebs are only eye candy and not really acting material! Lol. I love Poo and her exotic beauty but dang the girl cannot act! Her skills are really lacking. But she’s hot so I give her an ok! ;) Many celebs today are not talented at acting the way stars were back then. Even at Ken T’s generation! No one can top his or Bird’s generation! Everything is all about the fame and money. :eek:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait wait what's MT gang? I've only been gone a couple of days, there's a new gang already? Who are in the MT gang? :confused0:
Hahahah where have you been ? MT squad.. Matt, Mew, Mint, Taew and Toey.. they recently when to Phuket together, minus Toey. She couldn’t make it so they just tagged her in every single pics lolz. They are like the hottest girl squad for me right now.
10232CBF-CBE6-434A-A826-E32F8B2A6EB9.jpeg
CFAA9A3F-4D26-4133-9680-C2EA1250EC53.jpeg
EF54CF5E-00E1-47B4-846C-64832E3DAA81.jpeg
Boy wanting to also be part of girl squad lol.
https://instagram.com/p/BkNJes4g2Xf/
5CD359F7-1F64-49DF-91F4-F6D4D0D0E1F3.jpeg

fancytj

sarNie Egg

ella0411

sarNie Adult
The Furby Gang (MT) and the Thug Life Gang sure do have to collab! :thumbup:

I agree. I didn’t see the hype with KC. Yaya’s acting at some parts were still cringy for me. Uh especially her acting “sexy”. She doesn’t have the sexy vibe. But KC by far is Yaya’s better performance as an actress for me and I didn’t even watch it. I only glanced here and there.
Same! Watched it, tho. Because I thought the leads were good-looking. lol

So, I hope Taew will make us like her even with her bitchy scenes. Coz she's good in some sweet scenes already. Like, it's really hard to make an annoying nang ek likeable and make viewers understand why you're behaving like that.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think it means Mew,Matt,Mint C, and Taew. These four girls often get together so people call them MT gang.
View attachment 17468
Ohhhhh hahahaha I saw their pix on IG and lol boy photoshopped his picture in there with them lol

I think Toey too cause the girls keep tagging her on their ig posts ^^

Squad goals!
Yes Toey is part of their group too but seems like she had work so she couldn't go with them lol poor girl.

Ch3 girls has a lot of different groups. They seem pretty close and often goes on trips together.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah where have you been ? MT squad.. Matt, Mew, Mint, Taew and Toey.. they recently when to Phuket together, minus Toey. She couldn’t make it so they just tagged her in every single pics lolz. They are like the hottest girl squad for me right now.
View attachment 17469
View attachment 17471
View attachment 17473
Boy wanting to also be part of girl squad lol.
https://instagram.com/p/BkNJes4g2Xf/
View attachment 17472
Lol that's the one I saw!!!! Lol

I wonder how did they become close. Like I wonder with wawwa/yam/nychaa/namtarn group too.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohhhhh hahahaha I saw their pix on IG and lol boy photoshopped his picture in there with them lol
Yes Toey is part of their group too but seems like she had work so she couldn't go with them lol poor girl.
Ch3 girls has a lot of different groups. They seem pretty close and often goes on trips together.
Haha Boy is hilarious how he photoshopped his picture in there too :risas3::risas3:
Yes poor Toey, but she did have a fake beach background at I think a photoshoot and tagged all of them :risas3:
1F20FAD6-03CA-42B5-938A-12A82C5C624B.jpeg

And yes you are right, ch3 seem to have a lot of girl groups. But MT squad (furby gang) are by far my favourite. These girls just seem to have these positive energy vibe
surrounding them. Their trip didn’t feel like it was a celebrity bunch of girls trip. It just felt like a normal group of girlfriends on a trip, swimming, sleeping, eating and watching the little mermaid haha and then falling asleep on the couch :risas3: yes that is what they did for real :facepalm:
I love these clips of them, so cute.

Last edited: