[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I am so excited to watch this. I am glad nok isn't scared to fight back. I saw some scenes where she was attacking the nrai (ice). I'm just happy that besides all the slap kiss and raeng, we get lots of romantic scenes too.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ice Amena is the type of girl where I see her pretty at first but after a while of looking she’s not so pretty anymore. Lol. Taew is the opposite. I see her average at first but wow after she starts her talented acting...her beauty from inside out and outside in just burst open! She’s now phenomenal and beautiful from all angles. And it’s such a plus when she’s all glammed up in this! ;):love::thumbup:
I so agree!!!
I AGREE too :thumbup: but with Taew it’s not just her talent in acting that make her beauty shine.. Her personality plays a huge part in her beauty. Anyway I am so ready for GS 6hrs 20mins left until first episode air :aaaaa: I am still trying to keep my excitement/expectations low for this lakorn well at least for the first episode :facepalm: but all the clips and pics is making it very hard for me not to get so hyped up :aaaaa::aaaaa:

Cr. Mellothailand IG
JT are starting to look like a real life couple now in these pics :p
D3723CCF-F56F-4DE1-879A-FC10D81BA437.jpeg DEA1B798-2066-4DC6-938F-B003C3B5110C.jpeg
7BC5638D-89CD-439F-9574-9525B7B79C0F.jpeg

Cr. nanzynanzy IG
No idea why they are posing in the water lolz
FAC8AF88-95CC-4D63-8A25-9ACD1439E4C3.jpeg

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Art work and spoiler
Cr. Cecilia_creation direct link to IG below https://www.instagram.com/cecilia_creation
Nok found out that Nai is staying in the house with her and her family. She's upset because she only wants the three of them together - her plan of keeping her parent together from divorcing. Nai was talking to Nok's dad but had to stop abruptly after hearing loud noises from the other room. Nai sees a pile of clothes and slowly look up to see Nok throwing them down. Nok's dad: "What's this, Nok?" Nok: "I'm going to redecorate the room so I'm just throwing away things that I think are trash." She turns around and walks to Nai's room to gather some more. Dad/Mom: "Stop right now, Nok!" Both of her parents turn to look at Nai and fear that this will make him leaves the house. Nai walks up to meet Nok on the second floor. She smiles and throws his clothes in front of him. He looks at her calmly and steps forward. Nok thinks that he's going to attack her but instead, he turns toward his room. He brings more toward Nok, "I'll help you so that we'll be done quickly." Nok: "Are you upset now?" Nai: "No, just so you know whether or not this childish act work." He hands his clothes to her, "throw them away, take more and see if this works." Nok: "I'm not being childish. I'm chasing the one who doesn't know that he's an extra here out." Her parent came upstairs. Nai: "Do you know what a businessman like me think when my property gets damaged? I must invest more to get back what's gone. The more you destroy my things the more I want to stay, for its worth." Nok: "Mom/Dad, did you hear him?" This cause no response from Nai. He stays still with no worries. Dad: "He says this to get you to stop. He has no intention of doing that. Please, let him stay." Nok: "Why? Why must I let him stay?" Dad: "Because he's important to our business. If it's not for him, our business would have never expanded this much. I want him to stay to help me. If you want to redecorate the room then go ahead but not this one. I want it for Nai." The more she hears her dad praises Nai the more agitated she gets.
Nok: "Dad, he's not your son. I'm your daughter. I'm the one you should care most about." Dad: "Because I care about you that's why I came to ask you. You want your mother to return home and I agreed to that. I'm only asking this much, Nok?" Nok: "This means you won't let me kick him out?" Her dad stays strong on his words. Her mother steps in, "I won't stay if Nai can't." Nok: "Mom!" Mom: "I came back as a mother, not a wife. You must think of my reputation as well. I came back to stay with you and your dad; your dad is going to remarry, imagine what other thinks of me?" Her mother's denial hurts her deeply. Mom: "So, are you going to let Nai and I stay or do you want to be here with your dad only?" Nok turns to look at Nai with tears, hate, and anger, "This won't be the end of it." She then walks to her room and shut the door behind her
D439C33D-24C8-43BD-ACF5-32C08174B04A.jpeg

After battling the drunk men at the Full Moon Beach Party, from helping Nok, Nai left to a corner to wipe off the paint on his face (got from the event). He looks in the mirror as he tries to wipe the paint off his face with a tissue. He sees that only a few came out. He hears a voice from behind, “You won’t be able to wipe it like that.” Nok sneers at him, “I thought you’re smart at everything.” He watches her stand by and drops his tissue. Nai: “True like you said. Since I’m already dirty/messy, might as well paint it. We’ll use this opportunity to promote our activities as well.” Nok turns around to walk away as soon as she hears his suggestion (since she does not want to get involved). Nai: “There’s no worker available … can you paint it for me?” Nok turns around suddenly, “How dare you use me?” Nai gives her a firm stare. Nok: “Oh, was it because you thought you’re a hero earlier so now you’re using that opportunity to ask for a favor.” Nai: “Well, can I demand it ?
Nok: “Your job is to look after the event, stop already.” Nai: “Well then, your job is to help paint for this campaign.” Nai hands a paintbrush to her as she protests. Nai: “Show me that you’re a professional … know how to separate personal and business matter.” Nai takes a quick glance at the rest of the employees and sees that they’re collecting chairs and putting the place back together (after the fight), “and do it in front of everyone too.” Nok dislikes him so much. He shoves the paintbrush to her hand, “Take it.” She takes the paint and starts painting/poking on his face a joke. Nai: “Wait, if you’re going to prank me, you must remember that this will affect our brand.” Nok: “Are you threatening me? You’re using power to create art.” Nai: “If you’re sure that this is to be creative then go ahead. When you’re done, I’m going to walk all around to show off your work. If it’s bad, then it’s your work.” Nok: “It’s also your work too.” Nai: “The work on my face is now your work too.” Nok’s angry that he knows her plan and stops her before she gets started, “Wait until I finished you. if you don’t want to mess it up then stay still.”
At first Nai was upset over her smudge skills but now that he has to concentrate he no longer is upset at her. The strokes slowly became gentle. Nok softly paints his face as if she’s painting a canvas. A strange feeling appears in his hear as she continues to paint his face. Even though he knows that she’s doing this out of duty, he couldn’t help but feel attracted to her. His eyes continue to follows her stroke on his face as their faces continue to move in closer, an inch away. He notices her smooth and bright face. He stares at her with an absent mind — as if he’s in a dream. Nok turns to look at him and sees the warmth in his eyes. Those hypnotize eyes make her stop her painting immediately. They were interrupted by Wongwet’s voice, Nok’s mother best friend’s son.
D97AAE05-C56D-4825-ADFF-189085C88E62.jpeg

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Pear character is name Penny and her and Nok are enemy and hold a huge grudge against Nok about something.. is this correct @Katelyn ?
Penpannee (Penny) is a piece of work.
She is a thorn on Nok's side. Any potential males who would get involved with Nok, she will steal them like Tao (Wongwet) and Peck (Wutta). She even tries her charm on Nok's dad (Tawat) and Nai as well. Worst of all she will kidnap Nok's and Nai's son which would lead to an accident that killed the son.
(Disclaimer: Not sure how the scripts will change so don't quote me on this.)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Penpannee (Penny) is a piece of work.
She is a thorn on Nok's side. Any potential males who would get involved with Nok, she will steal them like Tao (Wongwet) and Peck (Wutta). She even tries her charm on Nok's dad (Tawat) and Nai as well. Worst of all she will kidnap Nok's and Nai's son which would lead to an accident that killed the son.
(Disclaimer: Not sure how the scripts will change so don't quote me on this.)
I knew it! I knew she was going to be the reason behind ;
Nai and Nok’s son’s death
I do hope they change it .

sarNie Adult
I knew it! I knew she was going to be the reason behind ;
Nai and Nok’s son’s death
I do hope they change it .
Ohhhh.....
I always thought it was Ice's character who kidnaps the kid, as revenge for causing her child to die? Or was it Penny's child who died? hahaha Oh well, I am so confused. As long as Nai didn't sleep with her too, I'm good. :risas3:. Book version Nai sure sleeps around a lot.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohhhh.....
I always thought it was Ice's character who kidnaps the kid, as revenge for causing her child to die? Or was it Penny's child who died? hahaha Oh well, I am so confused. As long as Nai didn't sleep with her too, I'm good. :risas3:. Book version Nai sure sleeps around a lot.
Thank goodness they changed Nai's character in the lakorn version. Apparently, his only relationship is with Ice's character.