[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I am adding these to the list from Episode 3:
Nok biting Nai - 2
Nai carrying Nok - 2
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares - 2 (during face painting and Nok drunk is Nai's hotel room)
Hold hands - 1 (diving)
hero rescues - 2
Nose kiss -1
Nok slap Nai's face - 1
Almost slap - 1
Nai stalking Nok - 2

Updated 07/02/18
List for our Pranangs' activities/pastimes.

Headbutting - 1 :risas3:
Kiss/accidental kiss - 1
Nok slap Nai's face - 2
Nok biting Nai - 4
Nai carrying Nok - 4
Nai pinching Nok's cheeks - 1
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares - 4
hero rescues - 3
Helping n'ek putting on shoe - 1
Nok attacked Nai - 2
Nai gives his jacket to Nok - 2
Nai tickling Nok's foot - 1
Almost slap - 2
Nai stalking Nok - 3
Nose Kiss - 1
Holding hands - 1

Let's see what else? :confused12:Please feel free to add if I'm missing anything! :risas3:

This just a fun group to "interact" :naughty2: with our HOTIE, JJ/Luckanai!

#JJGroupAttack list means we go after our HOTIE at the same time.
(First mentioned by @lakornkiki and was inspired by Nok who attacked Nai at the hotel room a with headbutt etc etc... resulting in an accidental kiss.)

@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@KitKat516
@PrincessKarina
@onewlover4ever
@wuzhangs
@Xiongurl26
@roselovesice
@xoxohoneyDew
@rennayj
@Jakriya
@twister02

#RobbingTheCradleGroup list means you have to be older than JJ by 5+ years and you can have him at your leisure.

@KitKat516
@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@xoxohoneyDew

Please let me know if you'd like to be on the list for #JJGroupAttack and #RobbingTheCradleGroup

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Nok biting Nai - 2
Nai carrying Nok - 2
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares - 2 (during face painting and Nok drunk is Nai's bedroom)
Hold hands - 1 (diving)
hero rescues - 2
Nose kiss -1
Nok slap Nai's face - 1
Almost slap - 1
Nai stalking Nok - 2

Kiss/accidental kiss - 1
Nok slap Nai's face - 2
Nok biting Nai - 4
Nai carrying Nok - 4
hero rescues - 3
Nok attacked Nai - 2
Almost slap - 2
Nai stalking Nok - 2
Nose Kiss - 1
Holding hands - 1

Let's see what else? :confused12:Please feel free to add if I'm missing anything! :risas3:

(First mentioned by @lakornkiki and was inspired by Nok who attacked Nai at the hotel room a with headbutt etc etc... resulting with an accidental kiss.

@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@PrincessKarina

#RobbingTheCradleGroup list means you have to be older than JJ by 5+ and you can have him at your leisure.

@KitKat516
@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@Xiongurl26

Please let me know if you'd like to be on the list for #JJGroupAttack and #RobbingTheCradleGroup
Um I told @Xiongurl26 that she cannot be on the second group. She’s younger than JJ by 5 years? Lol. She should be with my group. Thanks darling for editing the list!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nok biting Nai - 2
Nai carrying Nok - 2
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares - 2 (during face painting and Nok drunk is Nai's bedroom)
Hold hands - 1 (diving)
hero rescues - 2
Nose kiss -1
Nok slap Nai's face - 1
Almost slap - 1
Nai stalking Nok - 2

Kiss/accidental kiss - 1
Nok slap Nai's face - 2
Nok biting Nai - 4
Nai carrying Nok - 4
hero rescues - 3
Nok attacked Nai - 2
Almost slap - 2
Nai stalking Nok - 2
Nose Kiss - 1
Holding hands - 1

(First mentioned by @lakornkiki and was inspired by Nok who attacked Nai at the hotel room a with headbutt etc etc... resulting with an accidental kiss.

@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@PrincessKarina

#RobbingTheCradleGroup list means you have to be older than JJ by 5+ and you can have him at your leisure.

@KitKat516
@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@Xiongurl26

Um I told @Xiongurl26 that she cannot be on the second group. She’s younger than JJ by 5 years? Lol. She should be with my group. Thanks darling for editing the list!
You ladies are hilarious.

My poor baby getting attacked by Miss Bratty again! We're going to have to spank her or put her in a time out :mad::drooling:

twister02

M♥K
Speaking of annoying side characters, it reminds me of Kleun Cheewit. The girl that always got jealous and wanted to fight Jee. She stressed me out. But the purpose of that character is probably just to add more intensity to the drama. And yeah I like how they focus on the main characters more
You mean, Piak? (Toey J's character) :lol:
I think her level was okay for a lakorn. I mean, not extra like Somika in When a Man loves a Woman.

Annoying characters are a staple in lakorn world.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I stopped spazzing about the live ep after the breaking news of the kids found alive in the cave. I was so happy and moved that I ended up searching for English news sites about it.
Lol I'm still watching news on live tv. Will probably watch my lakorns and shows after the kids are safely outside the cave so I'm relying on the girls here to update me on GS.

twister02

M♥K
Lol I'm still watching news on live tv. Will probably watch my lakorns and shows after the kids are safely outside the cave so I'm relying on the girls here to update me on GS.
If only I can understand Thai. I watched the live streaming in Facebook but I'm so confused as to what is happening. All I hear was talking so I went to see updates on English news sites then and checking here to see folks like you giving updates so thank you :)

twister02

M♥K
I’m with you! Yaya is just not sexy stuff to me. Her character is somewhat repetitive so nah I gave up. :p
I liked KC and MarkYa's chemistry. What I really don't like was the fact that Jee was not punished for killing Sathit's fiancee whether intentional or not she deserved to have jail time. :lol:
Anyways, while watching GS, some of the scenes kinda reminded me of KC tho. You can feel the "Lakorn Thai" element in the two dramas :lol:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I liked KC and MarkYa's chemistry. What I really don't like was the fact that Jee was not punished for killing Sathit's fiancee whether intentional or not she deserved to have jail time. :lol:
Anyways, while watching GS, some of the scenes kinda reminded me of KC tho. You can feel the "Lakorn Thai" element in the two dramas :lol:
This, I so agree.