[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes! I love that the "victim" of the game is so smart and making his own moves to gain advantage! Makes the game more fun to watchso we're not constantly feeling sorry for Nai all the time. He has his little victories and he earns them himself.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Ok so I'm half way through the story right now. Man I kid you not, if I wasn't already watching this lakorn and fin Taew and Ji I would had drop this dang story. Nai and Nok's mom are the only reasonable and likable character in this whole book/story:rolleyes:. What Nok did to Nai and her father at the "reveal" was messed up.
Can you explain a little bit what Nok did to Nai?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Can you explain a little bit what Nok did to Nai?
she set up Nai and Khae to get revealed to her dad. I mean it's not totally her doing but she schemed with another bad guy to get Nai and Khae together with her parents in another room listening in. Her father heard everything from the history of Nai and Khae to her confessing that she still loves him and wanted to be with him.

I think they toned down Khae from the book cus she's not as rai in here. They made her more of a girl who tried to fight for what she lost or for someone she thought she loves. I think that's why I dont hate her as much as everyone. I can understand her. She didn't start this drama with Nok. Nok seeked her out first to attack her so she was fighting back and protecting herself.

But anyways I like everyone's ending, even Penny's

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I decided to translate this scene. :love:

@2:15-2:10
Nok: You played dirty! You used your rank to lobby with the board to preserve your position.
Nai: You are good. Good at blaming others when things don't go your way.
Nok: It only means I can see through you.
Nai: And you see the boardmembers as disloyal and out for their own benefits because they didn't select you. I must admit, you did well on the Full Moon Project. With only one project that you've done and you expect the board to dismiss someone who has accomplished many, then you are thinking like a child.
Nok: I'm not a child! And don't you use your position to push me down anymore.
Nai: I am the one pushing you down? Khun Nok, if not for the requests of the VP and all boardmembers, I would have resigned the day you started.
Nok: Resigning...someone like you? No cat would have easily split grilled fish from its mouth. A devious person like you, do you think I believe you?
Nai inching closing to Nok.
Nai: I'm not devious but in contrast I'm very straightforward. Just like how candidly I spoke to you that day at the beach hotel room.
Nok: You...
She raised her hand to slap him but he caught it. She pulled her hand out from his grip and then pushed him hard.
Nok: Luckanai!!
Nai: You see how straightforward I am? And for the most part, all the things that I say usually come true.
Nai walks away leaving Nok furious.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I decided to translate this scene. :love:

@2:15-2:10
Nok: You played dirty! You used your rank to lobby with the board to preserve your position.
Nai: You are good. Good at blaming others when things don't go your way.
Nok: It only means I can see through you.
Nai: And you see the boardmembers as disloyal and out for their own benefits because they didn't select you. I must admit, you did well on the Full Moon Project. With only one project that you've done and you expect the board to dismiss someone who has accomplished many, then you are thinking like a child.
Nok: I'm not a child! And don't you use your position to push me down anymore.
Nai: I am the one pushing you down? Khun Nok, if not for the requests of the VP and all boardmembers, I would have resigned the day you started.
Nok: Resigning...someone like you? No cat would have easily split grilled fish from its mouth. A devious person like you, do you think I believe you?
Nai inching closing to Nok.
Nai: I'm not devious but in contrast I'm very straightforward. Just like how candidly I spoke to you that day at the beach hotel room.
Nok: You...
She raised her hand to slap him but he caught it. She pulled her hand out from his grip and then pushed him hard.
Nok: Luckanai!!
Nai: You see how straightforward I am? And for the most part, all the things that I say usually come true.
Nai walks away leaving Nok furious.
Thanks so much :).