[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching it too but I don’t know what they are talking about:crybaby2:
Don’t you find it cute how taew is leaning toward JJ
I understand bits and pieces. The video started to lag. I love where Taew mentions what her favorite scene is!

They are cute! Did you see how she puts her arm behind James majority of the time. && When James took her hand to blow on it bc it started to hurt. These 2 are so comfortable with each other. I love how they can play around. #TeamJT haha.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I understand bits and pieces. The video started to lag. I love where Taew mentions what her favorite scene is!

They are cute! Did you see how she puts her arm behind James majority of the time. && When James took her hand to blow on it bc it started to hurt. These 2 are so comfortable with each other. I love how they can play around. #TeamJT haha.
I saw the live too. Both are touchy and comfortable with each other. I love that.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello everyone I'm new in this thread and don't understand Thai too but see something for international fan vote but don't now how can you guys please let me know how I want to vote for JT too . anyway from Canada.nn thanks
Hi! Here's how to vote.
1) Just click on the link below to vote.
2) Scroll down and click on the Vote 1 to vote for Male Heartthrob
3) Click on JJ's name to vote for him
4) Click on Vote 2 for Female Heartthrob
5) Click on Taew's name to vote for her

1 account / 1 vote / day
Start voting from July 5 - August 31 2018

Link to Vote : http://www.okmagazine-thai.com/okawards2018_01/

P

PrincessKarina

Lakorn promo this morning
1. Family entertainment on Channel 3/33 at 7.40-8.00.
2. Ban Praram 4 on Channel 13, 8.15 - 8.30,
3. Entertainment News Desk on Channel 28 at 9.15-9.30 hrs.
4. Live !! The Facebook / Youtube2 ch3thailand 11.00 -12.00

cr. Krobkrualakorn3 IG
Uh excuse me darling...what do these numbers mean? ;)

Reactions: Anu
P

PrincessKarina

Hi! Here's how to vote.
1) Just click on the link below to vote.
2) Scroll down and click on the Vote 1 to vote for Male Heartthrob
3) Click on JJ's name to vote for him
4) Click on Vote 2 for Female Heartthrob
5) Click on Taew's name to vote for her

1 account / 1 vote / day
Start voting from July 5 - August 31 2018

Link to Vote : http://www.okmagazine-thai.com/okawards2018_01/
Dang it! This link doesn’t work for me. Any clue? Sorry hun but thanks for all the troubles!

lifabonkq

sarNie Egg
hallo, I am silent reading ( I am so sorry for this ) and I am appreciate and give a credit to all of you, its my day happy to read all the spoilers and the gifs t I would like to ask a favor, please give me recaps of the EPS because i dunno where to find the lakorn with eng sub. thank you and have a nice to all of u

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I read Ceci’s spoiler since I already spoiled myself with the audio. It’s exactly the same so I was not one bit spoiled. lol I watched JiTaew live too. They’re too funny and cute. My heart can’t handle all that sweet and cute stuff they be doing. He’s such a baby too. lol I watched their other appearances for the morning news. They look so good every time. I hope we get to see them promote the lakorn in a show too. Maybe like 3Zaap or something.

I emailed Khun Wiwat about their Praew magazine. Hopefully he’ll get back to me by today about it. I really want a copy of the magazine. I’m sure it’s gonna be pricey but whatever. Nothing new for me. lol Also, I’m almost done with NDFD! Just 2 more episodes.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
hallo, I am silent reading ( I am so sorry for this ) and I am appreciate and give a credit to all of you, its my day happy to read all the spoilers and the gifs t I would like to ask a favor, please give me recaps of the EPS because i dunno where to find the lakorn with eng sub. thank you and have a nice to all of u
Hi welcome to our thread! You can read the recap here. https://lovefia.com/2018/06/25/game-saneha-round-1/
Message @wuzhangs to get the info for English subs!