[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
me: im so over all of those goddamn cheesy typical skinship stuffs that has been done in literally every shows 10000 times already .... like OVER IT
nok&nai: touching noses
also me: wow 10000/10 like wow unfollow me this is all I’m going to be talking about from now on

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
okay but that scene where nok was blindfolded and touching nai’s face. that scene !!!! the look that nai has like omg my heart completely scattered watching it because he looks so in love. he looks at her like she’s the only thing he ever wants to look at, like she’s his star, his whole universe, his whole goddamn galaxy. like even if he has a choice, he’ll choose her and her and her over and over again. like he wants her so much that it actually hurts. that scene was just so fucking heartbreaking and so genuine.... one of the purest thing i have seen in a show in a long time and im not even being overly dramatic. like the expression that james delivered ! 1000/10

sarNie Adult
okay but that scene where nok was blindfolded and touching nai’s face. that scene !!!! the look that nai has like omg my heart completely scattered watching it because he looks so in love. he looks at her like she’s the only thing he ever wants to look at, like she’s his star, his whole universe, his whole goddamn galaxy. like even if he has a choice, he’ll choose her and her and her over and over again. that scene was just so fucking heartbreaking and so genuine.... one of the purest thing i have seen in a show in a long time and im not even being overly dramatic. like the expression that james delivered ! 1000/10

hehe more like she's the only one he ever wants. period. He is willing to risk everything for the game and walk away with nothing just so he can have a chance with her. For a guy who doesn't have much in life, and who is often told he can't get anything in life, that's awfully heartbreaking.