[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

In a blink of an eye, the pages went up 10+ after just several minutes :lol:

Just finished watching last week episodes with subs. Freaking internet connection makes it so hard to stream.

Anyways, I find Nok's reaction in this scene from ep4 funny. She's obviously screaming "Delicious" to Nai after he said those to her :risas3::risas3:

That was my surprise "favorite" scene. I like when he said he is never not worry about her but the way he said it was soooooooo dreamy. He was so handsome in that scene and she was beautiful looking speechless.:love:

P

PrincessKarina

The new guy is Wuttha. He went to the same college as Nai and Khae. Wuttha liked Khae back in the day but Khae chose Nai instead. They are nemesis. Wuttha's business is failing so he wants Nok. He also wanted to spill the beans about Nai's and Khae's past relationship too. He wants to beat Nai by getting Nok. So that will be his goal. He is the equivalent to Penny. Penny wants to beat Nok and Wuttha wants to beat Nai.
Whoa the dramas coming up! Lol thanks darling for explaining! But more jealous and protecting scenes from Nai then?!

Don't know about you but I am waiting for the elevator kiss scene. After all this eye kisses, JJ better deliver!!!!!!!! I am guessing that we have to wait until next week????? And the wait is going to drive me crazy, I can feel it. :p

I shouldn't have read all of Ceci's spoilers just now.....my mind is already marrying them, sending them on honeymoon and making babies. slapandkisswilling|babysw:risas3::risas3::risas3:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang, you girls move fast. I had to go through so many pages just to catch up. I get so jealous sometimes. I want to catch it live and fangirl with you ladies too but work just have to be in the way. Y'all making me so excited to watch today's episode. I'll come back and fangirl with you guys soon. :D

P

PrincessKarina

Dang, you girls move fast. I had to go through so many pages just to catch up. I get so jealous sometimes. I want to catch it live and fangirl with you ladies too but work just have to be in the way. Y'all making me so excited to watch today's episode. I'll come back and fangirl with you guys soon. :D
Ok promise?! Lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't know about you but I am waiting for the elevator kiss scene. After all this eye kisses, JJ better deliver!!!!!!!! I am guessing that we have to wait until next week????? And the wait is going to drive me crazy, I can feel it. :p

I shouldn't have read all of Ceci's spoilers just now.....my mind is already marrying them, sending them on honeymoon and making babies. slapandkisswilling|babysw:risas3::risas3::risas3:
Girl! That’s the most anticipated scene. Lol! We want that spice. Lmfao you’re too funny. I’m thinking they’re already marry sometimes too. Wutang is just needed a few more times and bang! They’re married ha.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 5:
Hold hands - 4 (having coffee, after wiping Nai's face in rain scene, office after feeling Nai's forehead for fever, meeting room with Wuttha)
Hug -1 (Blindfold scene)
Nok touching Nai's chest/heart -1 (Blindfold scene)
Nai catches Nok from tripping - 1 (outside steps of mansion)
Nok attacks Nai -1 (outside hospital after confrontation with Khae)
Nok dries Nai's face - 1 (After rain scene)
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares/eyes kissing - 5 (while reading to kids, blindfold scene, Nok wipe Nai's face, in the car with Nai being sick, in Nai's office)
Nai feeding Nok - 1 (Burger after rain scene)
Nok touches Nai's face/lips - 3 (Blindfold scene, Nai sick in bed, in Nai's office)
Almost nose kissing - 1 (In car when Nai is sick)

Episode 4:
Nai carrying Nok - 1
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares - 2
Nok feeding Nai - 1
hugs - 2
Nai gives his jacket to Nok - 2

I am adding these to the list from Episode 3:
Nok biting Nai - 2
Nai carrying Nok - 2
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares - 2 (during face painting and Nok drunk is Nai's hotel room)
Hold hands - 2 (diving and trophy)
hero rescues - 2
Nose kiss -1
Nok slap Nai's face - 1
Almost slap - 1
Nai stalking Nok - 2

Updated 07/09/18
List for our Pranangs' activities/pastimes.

Headbutting - 1 :risas3:
Kiss/accidental kiss - 1
Nok slap Nai's face - 2
Nok biting Nai - 4
Nai carrying Nok - 5
Nai pinching Nok's cheeks - 1
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares/eyes kissing - 11
Hero rescues - 3
Helping n'ek putting on shoe - 1
Nok attacks Nai - 3
Nai gives his jacket to Nok - 4
Nai tickling Nok's foot - 1
Almost slap - 2
Nai stalking Nok - 3
Nose Kiss - 1
Holding hands - 6
Nok feeding Nai - 1
Hugs - 3
Nok touching Nai's chest/heart -1
Nok touching Nai's face/lips - 3
Nok dries Nai's face - 1
Nai catchs Nok from tripping/falling - 1
Nai feeding Nok - 1
Almost nose kissing - 1

Let's see what else? :confused12:Please feel free to add if I'm missing anything! :risas3:

This just a fun group to "interact" :naughty2: with our HOTIE, JJ/Luckanai!

#JJGroupAttack list means we go after our HOTIE at the same time.
(First mentioned by @lakornkiki and was inspired by Nok who attacked Nai at the hotel room a with headbutt etc etc... resulting in an accidental kiss.)

@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@KitKat516
@PrincessKarina
@onewlover4ever
@wuzhangs
@Xiongurl26
@roselovesice
@xoxohoneyDew
@rennayj
@Jakriya
@twister02
@Suziex562
@SuzieJ

#RobbingTheCradleGroup list means you have to be older than JJ by 5+ years and you can have him at your leisure.

@KitKat516
@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@xoxohoneyDew

Please let me know if you'd like to be on the list for #JJGroupAttack and #RobbingTheCradleGroup

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Ughh I can't wait for Khae and the dad to get married so Nok and Nai can get married. We thought that they were going to get married in episodes 5 or 6 but nope. Watch them get married in like episode 10 or something. I'm eager to see that scene, but I'm trying to be more patient lol

Last edited:

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Omg episode 5 got me all giddy! I love their sweet interactions with each other from onscreen to offscreen. JT is going to be the death of me. What am I going to do when this drama ends and I dont see JT posting about Game Sanaeha and each other. I love opening up my IG to all the JT pics.

I die a million times when I read the ending spoilers. :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk_5eQMg7r9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=oywjmci5ff9y