[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Part 2 of Episode 5 gif spam!

(Khae showing her smug face which prompted Nok to attack)
Nok: She's making fun of me!

(Nai took Nok's car keys so that she won't drive in this condition)
Nok: I don't want to be here
Nai: I understand..... wherever you're going, I'll go with you.

(Nai went out of the car to give Nok space for her to cry)

(A little feast for the eyes cause we all know we want it)

(Nai putting up a consoling hand from outside for Nok who finally cried her lungs out)

**at this point Nok is genuinely starting to care about Nai. He gave her privacy so that she could cry, something that she didn't know she needed.

(Nok told him she has no appetite but Nai insists her to take a bit and then another).
This one is for @Xiongurl26 - feeding session.

(Nok went home to confront her parents - had to take a glance at Nai to have courage to finally wear the big girl's pants and accept that her parents are no longer in love with each other)

Last gif for part 2; 1 brooding handsome Khun Luckanai - pondering about his one-sided love (for now)
Thanks so much :).

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
SMH. I cannot believe some of those people. What kind of arguement are they even trying to make? Do they not understand at all what is going on?? Some People are so lame. Wait ‘til there is no subs at all & then someone is going to still hate on the subbers for not finishing. Urghhhh. This is a treacherous fight I’m willing to do because I want to watch my lakorns in peace.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited:

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
The reason she got upset was because a few individuals who don’t understand anything.

View attachment 19165 View attachment 19166 View attachment 19167 View attachment 19168 View attachment 19169 View attachment 19170
View attachment 19164
If you have Facebook please report this troll page.
The reason she got upset was because a few individuals who don’t understand anything.

View attachment 19165 View attachment 19166 View attachment 19167 View attachment 19168 View attachment 19169 View attachment 19170
View attachment 19164
If you have Facebook please report this troll page.
Thank you. After reading, I understand why she got upset. I understand this very well especially in my country where there are a lot of trolls. You cannot reason with them. They are rude, disrespectful, doesnt answer the issues, instead diverting and putting the blame on the other side. But stopping the subbing will not stop this. They will just look for other lakorns to claim. Let us help the original subbers by spreading the names of the fake sites/trolls. Some fans who might not have been able to access the private site might have become desperate or were not aware. As for me, I would rather do or watch other things than give the trolls satisfaction by going to their sites.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Are these new lakorn watchers? We never had this problem in the past where people would accuse the subber. Everyone was very appreciative because subs for lakorns don’t come easy and was very rare. People stealing other people’s work is not new but they seriously need to stop. I’m so tired of seeing subbers drop a project because of people with no brain cells. This is why we can never have anything nice.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for your works :icon12:but be careful of thieves & troll.
For your next video put watermark or trademark.
Thanks for your warned but I'm not professional about put watermark , how to use? I think in my videos I put logo at left corner already.
If I found that the others thieve I just sad and will delete it.
I wouldn't like post link it in here because I afraid it have problem as your said but seem to the other still not found with Engsub of this drama I just told her only and don't want have a problem with the others who sub this drama too. I know only that I love JT and do it for my favorite in personal.
If I will try I just stop it. Never mind.. I happy with my works. Thank you so much.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
The other team subbed until episode 4 I think they said they will continue,you are doing great as international fan thank you so much for your works & send you gratitude & love. One Note put a few not one very big trademark but still won’t stop these thieves & it’s inevitable.
I hope I didn’t do anything that put you at low sprit but i will tell you the bright sights :thumbup:these troll are only afew & Don’t mind them the royal fan stick with you & fight off these troll & support you:coleman:.
Wish you sucess:cheer:
Seem to it have problem when I post my link and the other ... I don't know what's happened ? I will stop my work or not but now I have delete that my post.
Thank for you encourage me.

I feel sad instead For others sub ... They get troll ...for me I don't care about them who troll just I'm happy and not make problems to the others , that's enough.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult