[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. Breaks my heart too but happy for Taew. I cant believe JJ has only 1900 + fans. Maybe this needs dissemination.

Paging ING & other fansclub to please vote. I'm not Thai nor a techie so i dont know how to go about it but still voting. Please, please, please vote for JT team
We can try tweeting, post on IG and Facebook too. Try to get the fanclubs involve.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I am guilty of always siding the nang'ek in every lakorn I watched. Coz I love seeing girl power like I-don't-need-a-man, feisty, elegant arrogance and fighting for what she thinks is right (I know not all is right, but it's attractive the way they always fight and hold on to what they believe) in her own aunthentic style.

So obviously, in BH I am with Pim all the way. Hehehe. Even when she was rude in the beginning (very high self confidence). I was even cheering for her to be quick when she was stealing documents from Ramet's safe. Lol.

Nai and Ramet are both men out of this world. Once they love... ah~ do such species even exist anymore?

I solemnly swear that I'll be in Team Nok until the end of this lakorn. Hah!
Same here... love Pim. Kimmy is the top girl I like to watch. Taew is also my favorite- Soifa is the n’ek I enjoyed most in that series.
Indeed, have never seen a Ramet or a Nai in this world.:) They either never exist or have gone extinct.

Last edited:

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
I started in NDFD as I'm waiting for the subs for the GS... And it's so boring I just started the first episode only. Nor my cup of tea even though I'm trying to watch it for JJ and Taew. Too much politics involved and not enough romance. JJ long hair gotta go. I don't find him as charming in NDFD as in GS.
Different perspective & taste . He’s so charming for me there. He is so warm until i get jealous of MangMao. I wanna be her so bad bcoz she got such a loving & warm man. And What make me love KT is His Character not the look lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
May I trouble you? Could you please kindly explain what is meant by...

"Khon dee kong pom" and
"Jao ying kong pom" ?

Thanks!
“Khon Dee Kong Pom” literal translation means My good person or good person of mine.
“Jao Ying kon pom” literal translation is my princess or princess of mine.

@wuzhangs he did call her Jao Ying! I squealed so hard too. The most anticipated scene if episode 6. I cheesed so hard. He even said we’ll build a warm family together. You bet I’m still in recovery mode from fainting lol.

I actually loved NDFD in the sense of how Aum (King Tak) did all the war tactics. That was amazing! Everything else was sort of sloppy but it’s hard to depict history so I’m not complaining. It has its flaws but NDFD is a gem of its own.

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
N
Yeah. Breaks my heart too but happy for Taew. I cant believe JJ has only 1900 + fans. Maybe this needs dissemination.

Paging ING & other fansclub to please vote. I'm not Thai nor a techie so i dont know how to go about it but still voting. Please, please, please vote for JT team
No it’s not like he’s has few fans, it’s just not many of his FC posted about the competition. It’s like a nonexistent competition for jj lol

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
“Khon Dee Kong Pom” literal translation means My good person or good person of mine.

@wuzhangs he did call her Jao Ying! I squealed so hard too. The most anticipated scene if episode 6. I cheesed so hard. He even said we’ll build a warm family together. You bet I’m still in recovery mode from fainting lol.

I actually loved NDFD in the sense of how Aum (King Tak) did all the war tactics. That was amazing! Everything else was sort of sloppy but it’s hard to depict history so I’m not complaining. It has its flaws but NDFD is a gem of its own.
With NDFD, I think the editing was bad in addition to so many history involved. We barely get to see any sweet scenes of MM and KT. I still like it tho and agree about phra tak. The battling scene at the end was good. For some reason I got emotional when phra tak talked to the elephant to don’t give up and told her she is their last hope.

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
With NDFD, I think the editing was bad in addition to do many history involved. We barely get to see any sweet scenes of MM and KT. I still like it tho and agree about phra tak. The battling scene at the end was good. For some reason I got emotional when phra tak talked to the elephant to don’t give up and told her she is their last hope.
I’ll have to agree with the editing. I think thats what threw it off for me. I tried real hard to pay attention but still was confused at some points. I had no high expectations of sweet scenes since KT was suppose to be a eunuch. I didn’t want to excite myself if I knew he wasn’t going to be able to do much lol. We did lack some but since it was more focused for the History, I thought it was a good amount. & Yes hun! I did too. I started getting emotional and teared up when he talked to the elephant. It was just such a powerful scene.

However, Nai & Nok are here now to make up for the love they had to restrain as MM & KT so we should be good! Haha. We’re getting way spoiled in here.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The editing was a little off but it’s no where as bad as Likit Rak’s, so I’m not complaining. lol The only sucky part was the amount of screen time the bad people (and side characters) took in NDFD. I wish we had more scenes of MM & KT but like y’all said, GS is definitely making up for it despite the drama and heartaches. lol

Why do I keep getting Koo Kum feels with all the misunderstandings at the end? I remember how Angsumalin told Kobori as he’s dying that it’s more painful not being able to tell the person you love that you love them compare to the person who is able to express it. Well, something like that. lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Yup exactly as @Xiongurl26 replied you, @bun-bun
Sobs im still reeling over him calling her his princess and the family bit anzjsidbis

It has been a busy couple of days for me but the thread ia thriving! We'll reach 300 pages before the lakorn ends at this rate ^^

Oh god! I feel so left out :( I am far behind in the chat here :sad6:I want to join in with JJ nose obsession too :risas3: @Katelyn i will try and get you the HD of the one with Nai sniffing NOk’s shoulder :risas3: NOk and Nai has made the “nose to nose, touch/kiss” their thing now .. :aaaaa:
There you are!

Don’t worry I am sure we’ll still be having JJ nose obsession if Taew keeps touching it :rolleyes:

I have other things I like on him too... like his hands!!! They are big and well maintained. And when he put his hands on Taew’s small frame, it makes me all cray cray. Hahaha

If I look at a photo like this, I get busy drooling over his nose AND his hands!!!! What a beauty (haha now I sound like I am describing a stallion :facepalm::love:)
B8AA429B-D6A8-464F-B0C7-2BEE9625D166.jpeg