[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

fun

Expired Sarnie
I actually asked because I see Khae and she's also a total opposite to Tawat so I'm just you know, trying to comprehend why Tawat would choose Khae over Khun Vi :lol:
but anyways, love can't be dictated so I don't blame much Tawat. :)
Right on. That goes back to my questions from like 30-40 pages ago lol Khae doesnt love Tawat, so it will be the same regardless for Tawat. Might as well fall back in love but that is just wishful thinking on my part. It is best if Tawat ends up with nobody or falls on love with another woman who reciprocate. It will be hard for me to accept Khae falling in love with Tawat. It has been about how many episode already?

I didn't get to watch the live and I still need to read all the pages I missed.

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my goodness! I’m finally caught up on reading all the comments up until now. I’m so nervous to watch today’s episode especially raw and won’t be understanding anything! Lol. My heart ache and I haven’t seen it yet! Ahh! I don’t know what to do.

P

PrincessKarina

Thank you girlies for sharing this ride with me. I see many of you are ahead and understand more than me but I will try to catch up. I got side tracked again! Lol. But I think after this lakorn I will take a long break from the Thai industry. I’m too busy. This is stressful! Lol. Good stress I guess. ;):p

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you girlies for sharing this ride with me. I see many of you are ahead and understand more than me but I will try to catch up. I got side tracked again! Lol. But I think after this lakorn I will take a long break from the Thai industry. I’m too busy. This is stressful! Lol. Good stress I guess. ;):p
I think I’ll be taking a break too since all the upcoming Lakorns are not interesting to me... I’m up for suggestions tho :)