[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!! The preview for next episode. More of a roller coaster but it's going to be so good. Nok is going to really try and get Nai back. It's going to be so good with how everything plays out. The baby will make them round back to be as one.

I'm ready for tomorrow! Despite all the drama, just look how cute they are going to be with him listening to her belly. I won't be too mad at Nok but more Nai bc he has gone to see Khae secretly and he'll be mad for Nok telling is even to me.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Just had a few short breathing moments. I'm thinking I'll need spare Oxygen tanks again out of all the drama happening tomorrow.
I might have to stay over tonight and discharge myself tomorrow morning and then come back to the ER in the evening with a tub of ice cream
Glad everyone is still alive .. I think I am going to have trouble sleeping tonight :facepalm:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ah man. I haven’t seen today’s episode yet but y’all sound slightly disappointed with the you know what scene. lol I’m a little sad now. Sigh. At least the romance and cute parts are making up for it from the sound of it. If the ratings for today’s episode is high, the thirst is real. Hahahah!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid