Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The way Taew puts her chin on Ji’s shoulder:aaaaa:
View attachment 21279

Too lovely
View attachment 21280

This part catch my eyes...if I were Ji I would be staring at Taew like nobody’s business.:love::nut:
View attachment 21281

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmHwPukBFNy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1iayyhiru0cg6
View attachment 21282
The way she puts her chin on his shoulder :aaaaa:way too cute ... she looked very pretty on both of the morning shows today, no wonder JJ can’t keep his eyes of her :p

Haha I just found your IG the other day and girl let me tell you when I saw that I can’t unsee it now. LOL! It’s like they were meant to be identical faternal twins or something. I remember ppl joking about them looking alike in the bed scene at their honeymoon. Alsk, to JJ being a hot baby daddy haha. They did a good job in here actually making him look tired or either he’s actually real tired from his events.
I am telling you these two are soul mates:risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
They are so darn cute :love: that lady need to be cropped out to make the image and clip perfect :angel10:

I am a bit sad about the ratings too but I think online views are really really strong. Maybe JiTaew viewers are younger and viewing through online platforms like Mello and YouTube is the preferred choice.

I do hope they get more projects together. I don’t want JiTiew love to die down after this week. It’ll be so sad to see. I think they have a special bond... they are not just doing Love-promo or fan service.
JT definitely has a special bond, you can feel their closeness and “low key flirting” is very genuine and not just fans service. This is Taew we are talking about, and I am sure most of her fans would know by now, Taew barely do promo or fan service with her co-stars even Mario who was supposedly her “koojins” she didn’t even get as close as she is with JJ. She seem so quiet most of the time with her other co-stars during interviews promo.. she is definitely most comfortable with JJ and seriously who wouldn’t? He has the most cutest personality .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t need sleep for next 48 hours right????
I’ll just live off JiTaew fever :risas3::p

Today’s promotions bts did not disappoint (after being mad at the first photo... omg did they deliver....)

Going to watch this for a bit on repeat now
https://instagram.com/p/BmH6QSmA7Au/
I can’t handle these two, they are making my JT obsession worst :facepalm:
Seems like there are a lot of FIN moments in this JT interaction. Thank god because I’m satisfied with this last promotion
Definitely lots of JT fin moments today. I was sorta worried they were going to be distance again like the last event they were at. They barely made interactions at all at that event . But I am so super satisfied with their interactions at this morning talk show :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy photo for us to hold on through ep.13
View attachment 21307
James has a nice butt :drooling:

Ok.... give me at least 2 days to live on the JiTaew ship..... I cannot handle the reality with all the emotions for JiTaew atm. hahaha

Let me get back to you about krasae in a bit. You guys almost gave me heart attack with the last sentence and almost called for ambulance.
Haha my JT ship almost hit an iceberg and sank with that last sentence :facepalm:

More promo clip! Taew will be on Twitter after a long time!

and they had to link arm right? Too make us even more crazy about them :nut:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone compiled JT moments from the morning promo events.
https://twitter.com/iloveTaEwSmile/status/1026397384924774405

And omg... Taew said she'd be joining fans on twitter for tonight's episode.
What did Ji do to convince P'Taew to return to twitter world??? LOL
Those compiled of JT moments clips are just so cute :love: .... I want to know too what Ji did to convince Taew to join the fans on twitter . She hasn’t been on twitter since forever now ..

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh! Woke up to so many goodies. I’ll count on JJ & Taew’s offscreen to fix my soon to be broken heart lol.
Here’s to the last week of waking up early or staying up late to watch JT. I’ve never been an ambulance driver before for the Lakorn world but now I know. Going to miss taking you gals each week lol. I’m preparing it for the last time bc I know Nai & Nok will have us pulling hair & shattering our hearts. Anyone have tissues ready too?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh! Woke up to so many goodies. I’ll count on JJ & Taew’s offscreen to fix my soon to be broken heart lol.
Here’s to the last week of waking up early or staying up late to watch JT. I’ve never been an ambulance driver before for the Lakorn world but now I know. Going to miss taking you gals each week lol. I’m preparing it for the last time bc I know Nai & Nok will have us pulling hair & shattering our hearts. Anyone have tissues ready too?
Tonight is going to be a difficult episode to get through.. a few episodes ago we had ambulance on standby because we were weak due to too all the romantic and sweet scenes between Nok and Nai.. now we will need one on standby, due to the stubbornness, missunderstanding that will drive as crazy :nut: and this time we will be admitted to a Psych ward:nut: not ER.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Tonight is going to be a difficult episode to get through.. a few episodes ago we had ambulance on standby because we were weak due to too all the romantic and sweet scenes between Nok and Nai.. now we will need one on standby, due to the stubbornness, missunderstanding that will drive as crazy :nut: and this time we will be admitted to a Psych ward:nut: not ER.
Right. I almost couldn't drive bc I was melting but now it's more of I can't concentrate with all the tears falling lol. Amen to the ward. They are going to drive us crazy.