[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Wow this day finally came. I have to say thank you to all of you guys for making this thread so fun and lively with all of your comments. For the past few weeks, I've been getting on this thread every single day to read your comments that it became a habit. It's been such a great time for me to be able to watch this drama with you guys. Thank you so so sooo much. Will be missing JT, NaiNok, and all of you guys.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeeehhaaa finally I've finished watching it. This is the first lakorn ever where I could understand what's going on without having to wait for subs. Thanks to Cecilia for the kind spoiler and @Katelyn for the kind translation when I was spoiler-free. Thanks to all of you guys for your interesting opinions and emotions during this whole GS ride. I am sorry for every disagreement, Nai bashing, Nai punching, Nai disaprooval, no Nai is a happy Nok thing... every Nok cheering though deep down I know it's her fault but since I solemnly swore to be in Team Nok til the end I have to defend Nok from all the Nai avengers.

So this is it. I bid you lakornworld citizens a farewell and till we meet again in another lakorn, dunno which, dunno when. Cheers all.

P/s: Wishing all in the ER a speedy recovery and wishing everyone suffering withdrawal symptoms/sickness after GS a quick dose of different lakorn to recover.
Cheers! :cheer: Great to have you here! Unit next time then. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow this day finally came. I have to say thank you to all of you guys for making this thread so fun and lively with all of your comments. For the past few weeks, I've been getting on this thread every single day to read your comments that it became a habit. It's been such a great time for me to be able to watch this drama with you guys. Thank you so so sooo much. Will be missing JT, NaiNok, and all of you guys.
Will miss you :icon12: but we both are Taew hardcore fans lolz so I am sure we will definitely meet again in her next Lakorn even though we are saying we are not keen or will skip it lolz but its Taew so we will probably end up watching it .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This part right here!! When Nai kissed Nok's shoulders in his attempt to persuade Nok for some reconciliation session in bed! Those smack kisses sound, if only gif could have sound!
Thank you <3 This one works fine .. and you say what? There was a smack kiss sound aswell? I don’t think I heard it while watching it live .. ok I need to rewatch this scene again:naughty2:

Try again here ? Awww if it's still not working im gonna be really sad
Sadly it’s still not working :sad6:I don’t know why:confused12:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Sigh this is really the end. I need time to always cope with my endings but Ch3 always wants to rush me by airing the next big thing I’ve been anticipating. Urghh. I’m taking the week off to cope lol.

Our Nonapat has only appeared for 2 episodes but I feel like such a proud Godparent. He got so big. His cute little face.