[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovee the photos of James. Thanks Jana! Oh thanks for adding me too. Happy to be your friend on AF. :) I never thought of it like that though! It never came to me that maybe James was actually poor. Hmph... Idk why I didn't. It makes more sense now if you say it like that. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The pic where James was by himself wearing green, he looks handsome. His eyes are very attractive. I usually don't really care for small eyes but with him it makes a different in his appearance. As if the small eyes became a bigger part of his whole feature. Missed Matt on screen so can't wait.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
JMA is one of the few actors who is able to win over my heart with the bts pics from filming. That pic conveys so much emotions T_T Mannn look at him crying beside Ton!! He's probably going to look like that in the beginning then eventually shave off his facial hair :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:

Its true, he has a certain charm that attracts people, I usually don't fall in love with newbies easily, but as soon as I saw him, I fell in love LOL. I hope they remove the facial hair because I like my man with a clean face :) He's such a good cryer though T_T
I totally agree with you ^^ When JMa made his first appearance at one of the 4+1 Superstar Fan signing event, I was like "who's that new cutie!?" Then to the same fashion show as Chalida...ahh he's def a new face to look forward too ^^ And now he's #1 on my list hehe He has a very unique and distinctive jawline that reminds me of Bruce Lee Haha now now...you can never forget that face hehe thanks for all the JMA & Ka Badin updates. I've been lagging for a long time now. Haha My favorite recent pic of him is the one you posted up just now of him on the ground giving us that playful smile. *butterflies

chalight

sarNie Egg
I've been noticing 4+1 Superstar here and there... who are those five guys? i know Boy Pakorn and James Ma are in ..who are the three others? I'm new to Thai lakorns, anyone update me?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
chalight said:
I've been noticing 4+1 Superstar here and there... who are those five guys? i know Boy Pakorn and James Ma are in ..who are the three others? I'm new to Thai lakorns, anyone update me?
Actually James Ma was not in 4+1 Superstar. They were formed before James became an Actor. Your right about Boy Pakorn but the other four are Nadech Kugimiya, Mark Prin Suparat, Ken Phupoom, and Mario Maurer.  All of which are great actors and cuties in their own way! lol. But it's great you like Lakorns. They're wonderful things. If you end uo liking one of the other four and want to watch any of their Lakorns ask me and I could reccomend you some chalight. :) 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
chalight said:
Like ^^ have said he is not in 4+1 but he is in the 5 lions which is all the 5 brothers from the Supaboroot Jutathep.

Janajelly: those pictures are damm hot. I feel like I want to eat James alive. Thanks for the pictures I am missing your pills. :cry:

chalight

sarNie Egg
Xiongurl26 said:
Actually James Ma was not in 4+1 Superstar. They were formed before James became an Actor. Your right about Boy Pakorn but the other four are Nadech Kugimiya, Mark Prin Suparat, Ken Phupoom, and Mario Maurer.  All of which are great actors and cuties in their own way! lol. But it's great you like Lakorns. They're wonderful things. If you end uo liking one of the other four and want to watch any of their Lakorns ask me and I could reccomend you some chalight. :) 
So, its the five of them.. I've been watching dramas of Nadech, Mark, Boy, Mario but not Ken P (Sorry about that , Ken).. hahaha especially the '4 hearts of the mountain series' . I've got to say i fall in love with them after watching them .. LOL i also like Nadech, Mark and Boy 's KooJins too hahaha

BTW, I'm eagerly waiting :weee: for Mafia luard mungkorn and Rising sun series, as well as this ,Dao Kien Duen 2 (so i can see KenP  :dance1: ) and lots of othersss .. Wow, i can see there's a lot of waiting needed sadly.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
chalight said:
So, its the five of them.. I've been watching dramas of Nadech, Mark, Boy, Mario but not Ken P (Sorry about that , Ken).. hahaha especially the '4 hearts of the mountain series' . I've got to say i fall in love with them after watching them .. LOL i also like Nadech, Mark and Boy 's KooJins too hahaha

BTW, I'm eagerly waiting :weee: for Mafia luard mungkorn and Rising sun series, as well as this ,Dao Kien Duen 2 (so i can see KenP  :dance1: ) and lots of othersss .. Wow, i can see there's a lot of waiting needed sadly.
Yup. :) Oh my gosh! Yes. The 4 hearts of the mountain series is amazing. That's the series that got me "REALLY" into Lakorns. I love their Koojins esecially MTeam. Hehe my bias. but all the other pairs are great too! Do you like all of the pairs equally?? I see we have about almost the same taste. I'm waiting for all of those listed above too. :cry: I hate waiting too but iot's always a reward at the end. :)

@Janajelly: Tell me about it! I really want to know what's going on with all of this facial hair. I've seen too many pictures of him like this.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
His facial hair makes him look wayy older than his age. They did a pretty good job about that. I would like to see it off too but if it's needed I'm fine. James is still P'ek and that's all that matter. Haha James does look scary in that picture. He kind of remind me of those old men in Lakorns who live on the side of the road who will soon turnout to be N'ek or P'ek's lost father in a Lakorn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@janajelly; he's full of surprises ;p Hehe

@xiongurl; Ahahahahah omg I bursted out laughing at your comment !!! Hahaah now that is so true !!! Lol he also reminds me of a character from those old Japanese films*^

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha I knew i wasn't the only one who saw it! Now that I think about it he could go for those old Jap. movies too!! Haha. How will this turn out now?? So eager to know.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LoL...the facial hair is just out of this world so hideous. I was wondering where you were since there's no update on this lakorn :). I think they can do without the fake facial hair or at least keep it to a minimum.