[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

melwants

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:

He's got the nicest butt in the ET industry. Seriously when the camera points at his back all I notice is his butt, I try to stop looking at it. XD

Hope he doesn't get fat in the future, I don't think he'll get fat because he's serious about his lakorn work. 

I heard this'll air in January, they're in the editing process. Besides this lakorn Ab Ruk Online is also completely finished so we'll probably see this lakorn soon.

90% of the people I know are watching this for James(including me) lol. I actually like Boran lakorns, I think Tv Scene does a pretty good job with this kind of genre. 
Yes it is really distracting. Especially his shirt was always tucked in, that why my attention goin' somewhere... ^^, Well it looks like he is very disciplined and I think he will take care of his body...

Myghad January feels like sooo long... Well I'll just wait more patiently. I hope its quality good so that it can get me hooked... Raeng Pradtanah was actually the very first lakorn that I seriously watched while James and Mint are the ones who made me really hooked due their chemistry and very good acting... 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:

LOL at the "it's just there" XD

James cares about how he looks, no way is he gonna get fat XD

2015 is a beautiful year of lakorns! :D Totally ready for this lakorn. In the meanwhile we'll be having that short film released in 13 days to satisfy our James craving. XD
Yea, I think he's pretty active so I doubt he'll let himself get fat. I am ready too! Waittt, whaa?!?! He has a short film coming out? What a bad JMa fan. I didn't even know about it. SMH at me.  

Think about it like this, Ka Badin is a Christmas present for us from Ch.3 and James. 

I think I'm going to be secretly cheering on Samai and James too. Unless, she becomes annoying and ruins everything. Arghhh hate how I might have to hate her character for doing that. JM Reunion is one of my top wishes right now! Yea, RP started out good for me but then I had to stop because same things were happening over and over but glad that you're into Lakorns now because of JM melwants! :D

*Last thing, sorry Jana I just had to laugh but his shirts are tucked in 80% of the time. Haha it says shits. I just think its funny but we all know that James is irresistible. l

melwants

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:

His shits tucked 80% of the time lol. Us perverted fans XD

We're already gonna enter December, hopefully December passes quickly ^__^ The wait sucks but I am hoping the lakorn will be at least decent so I can watch some action scenes and James-Matt scenes and perhaps cheer on Saimai secretly XD 

JM's chemistry is amazing, sucks both of them only accept one lakorn so far. Hoping for a future reunion! *crosses fingers* 

RP was all about staring lol, but I enjoyed Kim and Nadech. 
Well we fans really can't help it! ^~, I seriously want to go to Thailand just to have a glance of him... :cry:
I really can't say more on JM's chemistry... They seriously need a grand reunion, hopin' that it will be in the near future... And although is RP is 60% straring I think their chemistry is also off the roof... :thumbsup:

melwants

sarNie Egg
Xiongurl26 said:
Yea, I think he's pretty active so I doubt he'll let himself get fat. I am ready too! Waittt, whaa?!?! He has a short film coming out? What a bad JMa fan. I didn't even know about it. SMH at me.  

Think about it like this, Ka Badin is a Christmas present for us from Ch.3 and James. 

I think I'm going to be secretly cheering on Samai and James too. Unless, she becomes annoying and ruins everything. Arghhh hate how I might have to hate her character for doing that. JM Reunion is one of my top wishes right now! Yea, RP started out good for me but then I had to stop because same things were happening over and over but glad that you're into Lakorns now because of JM melwants! :D

*Last thing, sorry Jana I just had to laugh but his shirts are tucked in 80% of the time. Haha it says shits. I just think its funny but we all know that James is irresistible. l
Thank you for the warm welcome! I want a James-Mint reunion, also a James-Kim tandem as well as many more good lakorns to come from James... Though Samai is 'rai I also hope her personality in there is not really annoying so that I can also root for her. She looks pretty might I also add.

PS: I did not notice that huh! And after I read it again :lmao:  I found it sooo funny. Sorry Jana...  

melwants

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:

Woman have you not been looking at what I post on here -_____- I've been screaming about James having a short film since early Nov. XD

The best Christmas present <3

Saimai is such a sweet girl, it's gonna be strange hating her lol.

OMG XD I just looked at my post again and edited it XD OMG girl I am crying from laughter. OMG T_T  NO I DON'T NEED TO SEE "THAT" XD

I'm gonna go to Thailand this summer, I just wanna take a peek at him at least, to see how he looks in person. 

JM reunion is something I hope for everyday lol. 
It must be the best belated Christmas present!
Really??? You're gonna go to Thailand? Mygosh am sooo jealous... Please share to us what he looks like in person... Please???

With the thought of JM. it makes me want to watch Khun Chai Ronnaphi again...

melwants

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:

I will share to you all how he looks like with an honest opinion XD I think Smilez is going to and she's as big as a JMA fan as me, so one of us will get to see him lol. 

I wanna re-watch KCR but I just don't have much free time   :cry:
Yes please share... I think he will be more good looking in person... Hopin' you will have a good look and also have a good time! If only I'm not busy studying am gonna really visit Thailand..

Just watch it when you're free. So that it can quench your sepanx (separation anxiety) with James... :cry: Excuse and am just gonna watch his videos on youtube... :popcorn:   

chulie

sarNie Egg
january is too long. i need to see these two hot persons on TV NOWWWWWWWWWW!!

lol james dancing crazily while matt watches on. lol its not hard to see why he's close to nadech and ya, the two other monkeys. hahahah

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
A lot of actors would not work on Ka Badin because it would take them too much time and they'd rather do a easy lakorn. James accepted this challenging role. Focus on the quality, not quantity.

This comment has to be one of the best I've read. This person know's what they're talking about! Go James ^^

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Aghhh! Why must Jame be so cute. I love his many silly faces. Almost there Ka Badiner's! James and Matt are coming to us soon. 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I am finally back. Hopefully I can be more active.
I need to catch up on all the goodies. :)

Love love the pictures of Matt and James on the previous page. They are such teasers! hehe. :D
I also want a long teaser as well with lots of James and Matt scenes!
James looks great in the above picture. I want this lakorn now LOL
Thanks Jana for all the updates!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awwww...Matt seemed to be collecting good friends along the way with her P'eks lol. The pic where they were puckering their lips at each other is beyond cute. It makes me want to watch this lakorn just for them. I know period lakorn is boring as heck but I'll sit through it lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dang...Matt has 3 lakorns that still need to be air...if it's all for next year she's pretty much going to have a back to back lakorn. This one will be first for sure...then the one with Great and then Rome. There are some good lakorns set for next year...can't wait.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What the....that is a long time. I thought it'll air sometime in January. What kind of editing do they need to do for this lakorn? Something special that can't be done in a week?