[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Well I'm glad to see THE phatman here haha. 

I think we're all missing Matt hehe. Yes, yes, I know you're not a fan of James lol. I do hope you give this lakorn a try when it airs, who knows you might be surprised. ^_^
Hehe Yeah who knows I might end up liking him. :ghehe:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Talking about randomness, Matt has got to be the worst of the worst out there. I still till this day remembered when they had a BTS for her lakorn with Great and Marsha. They were showing her standing with Great and all of a sudden she started to shake her butt then outright danced. It even caught Great by surprised because he just gave her this obvious look, like what the hell are you doing? Hahaha

With Matt, you just never know what she is going to say....and some it doesn't even make sense. But what I like about her is, she's not afraid to be herself and doesn't care what other thinks about her. She never really give out this image like she is so sweet and shy or just plain innocent. Well, her looks alone would tell a different story but anyway, she's goofy and funny. She's touchy to those around her and never afraid to speak her mind.

Remember when she was on the tonight show after KRGR was done filming...the host asked her what do you missed most about the lakorn? Matt was all serious and said, the money hahahah...She missed getting paid the most that the lakorn end. Everyone started to laugh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Talking about randomness, Matt has got to be the worst of the worst out there. I still till this day remembered when they had a BTS for her lakorn with Great and Marsha. They were showing her standing with Great and all of a sudden she started to shake her butt then outright danced. It even caught Great by surprised because he just gave her this obvious look, like what the hell are you doing? Hahaha

With Matt, you just never know what she is going to say....and some it doesn't even make sense. But what I like about her is, she's not afraid to be herself and doesn't care what other thinks about her. She never really give out this image like she is so sweet and shy or just plain innocent. Well, her looks alone would tell a different story but anyway, she's goofy and funny. She's touchy to those around her and never afraid to speak her mind.

Remember when she was on the tonight show after KRGR was done filming...the host asked her what do you missed most about the lakorn? Matt was all serious and said, the money hahahah...She missed getting paid the most that the lakorn end. Everyone started to laugh.

OMG, she sounds like one heck of a gal. I only watch her lakorns and don't follow her personal life. You have any links to where I can see this outrageous character of her's? HAHA.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Phatman...my computer won't let me copy and paste. But if you go to youtube and search Matt Peeranee (tonight show) it'll pop up with an eng sub.

It's so cute how they kept on teasing her and Great. Yeah, she is very straightforward and doesn't know how to sugar coat things. When she describe her ideal man, she was looking for someone like her dad, and I always say when a girl does that she usually fail. Matt literally was looking for a saint. But I guess, she found her saint after all. She has been with her boyfriend for a while now. Watching the interview, I think Great/Matt did liked each other once. But the more they get to know each other the closer they became and remained friends lol. Some people are only meant to be in the friend zone.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Matt was really random here lol

*vid*
HAHA. She's funny. Anyone know the song that played @ 1:56?!?! It sounds nice, even though it was literally 3 seconds only.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I really like the BTS with the flower. She looked at it like she can see something out of this world through the flower.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I really like the BTS with the flower. She looked at it like she can see something out of this world through the flower.

HAHA. I don't know how she can stare at it for such a long time. If there were things on the flower then it'd make sense, but it's a white, probably plastic flower. HAHA.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HAHAHAHAH ! I LOL the most during Matt and JMA's scenes when they lip sync the Pee Mai song!! Mannnn Matttttt! That girl is hilariousssss!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
HAHAHAHAH ! I LOL the most during Matt and JMA's scenes when they lip sync the Pee Mai song!! Mannnn Matttttt! That girl is hilariousssss!
Any clip??

sarNie Adult
I just saw the trailer today. JMa kicking ass is soooooooooooo awesome. He's so suave looking with his hair sleeked back and with those scimitars. gaaaaaaah. Coherence down the drain. I can't wait for this. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:

Isn't Mario short? Lol. But they would make a great pair though.
I have no idea. Lol. If her and Chakrit can still pair up when they're about the same height, why not right?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mario? Oh noooo. mai ow mai dai! Lol for some reason I just don't like how he talks lol. I know that is so nitpicking but noooo lol.

About Grate and Matt, I think she scared him off lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Never liked Mario until he grew up in the Rising Sun's series with Taew. He still has a bit of his baby face but he's a grown man now with his slit back hair and suits! I agree, he doesn't have a manly voice but he's yummy to look at.