[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I've never thought of Matt/Mario before but if they do happen to pair up, why not? :) About his voice....uhmmm..not much a fan of his voice but it's tolerable lol Aside from AD and all his goofy roles, Rising Sun let us see a serious side of him which I anticipated to watch. I think Mario is sexy (I don't use that word often so I'm shy right now =x) hahah 

KA BADIN KA BADIN.............TOO EXCITED....

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww I'm happy to see we have quite a few fans of Matt's here because that meant once this lakorn goes on air, it will be active. :dance1:

I myself am a huge Matt fan, I'm happy to see Matt's fans too 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it only works with Krit because he is older looking than Mario. Mario's voice doesn't do him any favor lol. Matt's mature look doesn't suit a whole lot of the Pra'eks within Nadech category. She matches more with the likes of Rome and Andrew....Sigh Andrew and Matt lol.

OMG!! The BTS during her photo shoot with Great was too funny. I think they were told to act like they are dancing then Matt came out with a full blown lip sync and gestures. Great was moving slowly and nicely then when he turned to Matt he was so surprised hahahhaha...his reaction was even more priceless than Matt's dancing.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
hahahah....you have no idea how much. They should throw Andrew's name with Matt once in a while.  To think the channel hasn't dance with the idea is just ridiculous lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah. Matt is too good for anyone her age. Her and Andrew? Oooo. I like. Hehe. We need to petition!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
When I see James Ma BTS KB pictures with Matt he appears very open, a little touchy sometimes and his eyes are always directed towards her. His bodylanguage is not stiff at all ! And I hear he is shy

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If I didn't know the production company and I just watched the trailer, I would still know it was tv scene. It just screams out typical tv scene plot lines. Awesome cast with all the veterans and such as but the lakorn looks boring as hell. However that being said I usually end up watching all of Matt's lakorns anyways even if tv scene sucks, I will watch this. Plus James was the best newbie in the Suparb Buroot Judathep series so I look forward to seeing his acting here.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Everything seems to surreal. Just 2 more days and he will be here! Plus Matt and Samai. I definitely cannot wait to see Samai in here and what her role actually is and how big of an impact she will be on James and Matt. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@jana i wish for you to one day meet James. You are soo awesome!!!

*sigh* it's getting closer. Eeeek!!
Jao Haym ja, please be @jana and my protector. :)