[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for all the pictures. I can't help but to smile at the ones where Matt was wiping the sweat off James' face. I noticed his co-stars do that a lot for him. He is indeed blessed! And it makes him look adorable and make me swoon and spazz like crazy!! 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Reading their shirt, I realized the title is Kha Bordin. I wanted to know the meaning so I looked it up.

ข้าบดินทร์ 
ข้า (khaa) - an attendant; servant; slave; a person under the authority of another. 
บดินทร์ (bordin) - King
Kha Bordin - The King's Servant.

Sweet_JJ said:

I just saw this lol. He was 6 ft 0 when he was in KCR. He was still growing lol, now just like Step said he's 6 ft 1. 

Whoaaa! Love it when p'eks are 6 ft and over. Geez! He'll end up being about 6'2" by the time he stops growing Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! The part where Matt was wiping his face is kind of funny only because the other girl is wiping her own face and no one paid attention to her. I guess, she is not close to the other guy because he's standing there like he didn't notice a thing lol. Matt is a touchy person so she'll do it to whomever. I am sure if James is shy or whatnot she'll just grab his face and do it. I love...love the way James look at Matt in the last pic. I know there's nothing remotely there between the two but it's such a sweet look. Those kind of looks just set it apart from everything else.

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:

Aahhh thanks for the translation of the title, I guess it makes sense now hehe. 

He still has a long way to go height wise hehe. 

:yes:

Now I kind of know what the plot will be like. - Well, the song explains it pretty neatly too.

I love the towering p'ek over n'ek height difference.

The face wiping pic is adorable! James is probably like, "Sure why not. Who in their right mind would say no to Matt?" lol  :coverlaf:

Step

Mrs James Ma
In their own little world? Even if there is nothing between them, this is not good for me. I'm already jealous of Matt. I will be happy when this lakorn ends so Matt doesn't get to be with my James anymore  :p LOL I hope it doesn't get postponed again. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Matt takes NO for an answer anyway. She's probably don't be shy...here let me get that for you lol.

I hope after Matt, he opened up to his N'eks more. But Matt, is probably one of those people that can make people come out of their shell easier than most

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
James' height is good for tall and short n'eks. I would love to see him with some short n'eks like Mew N., Taew, etc. 

Lol I think he knows there's no use saying no to Matt, he usually keeps his distance with n'eks but with Matt if she does something, he's like whatever. XD
That is what I was saying earlier about jamatt BTS pics. James is very touchy and his body or look are always towards Matt

x0unerthanlater

Heck, if Matt ever wants to wipe my face, who am I to say no? hahah

I like that James isn't so touchy feely with all n'eks. He doesn't come off as player-ish like some of the other p'eks. They lose their charm once they are like that with every girl. But that's just me.

James Taew or Mew would be a dream pairing! They are tiny little fairies! LOL

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I don't think she resemble Bernice, the only thing they resemble each other is the way they pose lol. I have had my hair cut like that a few times, never like it for long because it's boring to me. Anything plain like that bothers me to no end. Like I said, Matt has the blessing of having such pretty eyes. She can just wrap her head with anything and exposed that eyes of her she'll be just fine.

James is tall, so that in itself will work in Matt/James favor as a couple. With his beard, he's like a man cave so that gives the impression he's a tad bit older but when he cleans up you can see his youth.
Yeah, I also don't think Matt look like Bernice. I used to thin Kawan resemble more like Bernice when she started in that lakorn with Aon.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:

What?! You've got to be kidding, he's way taller than Nadech! Lol. Maybe James' body frame doesn't make him look that tall. James Ji and him are the same height now and JJ is 6 ft 1 as well. 
I haven't seen them stand beside one another so I wouldn't know. His body frame is kind of scrawny so it didn't seem like he was that tall. Wow, that's a bonus factor. Lol. Now just let him lift weight and grow some facial hair. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Saimai seems pretty evil. Can't believe she was was making that face behind her sister's back. Is Matt the older sister? Have we gotten any details on their characters' yet?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phoenix81 said:
@phatman, which film was that? 

@Step, even without the short hair, I still think Matt resembles Bernice :)

Yay!!! Soon, we will be seeing James on screen... can't wait!!
It's called Bad Blood.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah James doesn't come off as a tall guy because of his small frame. Now he just needs to work out. Hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think once James get out of his boyish charm he'll be more of a man. He' still confused as to what he wants to be lol. He still has a boy's face and might take a few more years to grow out of it.

But he is tall though...and yes, he is very easy going with Matt. I didn't see the BTS of him and Mint so I don't know if she is as playful with him as Matt is. But Matt sure love her some of Jame's cheeks. I mean, he must be very comfy with her because after they are done filming she ends up carrying an umbrella for him lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Character description translated from Manager:
Haym played by James Ma
He is the son of Pra'yaa Brirak (Jakrit Ammarat) and Khun Ying Chom (Mam Jintara). When he was younger, Haym would sneak to learn English from Wilat's clan even after his father prohibited him from doing so.  His family then encountered a life crisis which lead them to grow poor and lose their status as a noble family. They became victims for a crime they did not commit. As a result, Haym lost trust in Wilat and his men. He became suspicious of them. Later, Haym became a soldier and rebuilt his reputation through the goodness that his father had taught him.  He was then able to free both his mother and him from being imprisoned.    

Lamduan played by Matt Peranee Kongtai
She is the younger daughter of Khun Naat and Khun Pin. Lamduan is also the niece of Pra'yaa Klang. Lamduan is well-mannered and kind to everyone. She is bold and unafraid to stand up for what she believes in. She is also sensitive and cries easily. Lamduan is known for her beautiful dancing. People think she is a goddess sent from heaven to dance. Lamduan invested her heart in Haym, her perfect older brother who has always been kind to her ever since they were little.

Bua played by Saimai Maneerat Seejaroon 
She is Lamduan's older sister. Bua is a quiet person who doesn't dare to go against anyone's will because she is afraid that no one will love her. Deep inside her heart, Bua is very jealous of Lamduan. Anyone who has ever loved or took an interest in Bua either lost their lives or gave up. Bua secretly loves Haym but after Haym's family were framed and became imprisoned, Bua decided to put in an in to the love she had for him. She then agreed to become the Prince's wife because it will provide her a better life.  However, when things didn't turn out as expected, she would put the blame on others.