[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
A few people are back to spazz. WELCOME BACK!! haha
that OST sounds marvelous! I wish they had JMa did a cover. It's barely Thursday! Urghhh come on come on!!! I'm not getting any younger!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I like their picture quality in PRPR, but not in the other one.
How many lakorns have they produced, you know?
They like to use Ja and Por. I know Alek and Ja are in their upcoming one. I skip their productions when I don't like the pairing so I've only tuned into two. You can go to Asianfuse's Wiki and search through Ja and Por's lakorn list to see which lakorns those were. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
They like to use Ja and Por. I know Alek and Ja are in their upcoming one. I skip their productions when I don't like the pairing so I've only tuned into two. You can go to Asianfuse's Wiki and search through Ja and Por's lakorn list to see which lakorns those were. 
Ooh really, I shall then. I like Ja. Hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
Oooo... @Phatman A Matt and Ken pairing looks good as far as looking at your siggie pic.
I would be sooo happy if it were ever come true. I mean come on they gave us Ken and Namtarn, so they must give us Ken and Matt!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hhahaha...I want young Andrew with young Matt. She's getting older too. Ok, maybe we can have Ken/Ann and Andrew/Matt in the same lakorn. So, we can have both.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Hhahaha...I want young Andrew with young Matt. She's getting older too. Ok, maybe we can have Ken/Ann and Andrew/Matt in the same lakorn. So, we can have both.

Now that's a good deal. HAHA.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
No no cus then I would want Ken/Matt. How about she just film 2 lakorn s at once, one with Andrew and the other with Ken. You know, I want her with Ken P too. Like in a super romance With lots of reasonable jealousy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know about Ken P. shoot, all the other Pra'eks are going to have to line up after Andrew. I will get between whomever that is crowding Matt/Andrew. Hmmm....thinking about being crowded between Andrew/Ken isn't a bad thing :hide:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
phatman said:
I would be sooo happy if it were ever come true. I mean come on they gave us Ken and Namtarn, so they must give us Ken and Matt!
Oh Phatman!!..your siggie pic was awesome..They look good together..such a good pairing..And now i treat you a collabs between matt and ken T..they are perfect for each other...really perfect...try to watch it...
Here the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQYymTxwn88

:woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2: