[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
The # of eps hasn't been confirmed yet but the majority says 14 eps. That means KB might end next weekend!! I'm not ready to say goodbye yet. :,(

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Jana was hoping for at least 16 or even 18. The beginning of the lakorn took up a lot of time but I still love KB!! If KB ends on his bday I will sacrifice sleep for the finale but I still do hope for there to be more.

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW so many loving this lakorn  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  James surely has got lot of fans through this lakorn Yayyy. If he had IG, his number of followers would have raised lol even I don't want James to have koo jin cos it limits an actor.

Cr jackarita

Step

Mrs James Ma
 As translated by x0unerthanlater, when James was explaining to the host about the scene where there were many ladies on set, the host asked him who were they. James said Mia kao pointing at Kik meaning his wives.
OHOaddict said:
What does Mia Khao mean? Mia mean wife right? What about Khao?

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
I hope its atleast 16 episodesx im so in love with haym and lumduan right now such a sweet couple.......... only 1 more sleep now until epi 9 :woot2:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
many silent readers finally come out of hiding ^^ so this silent reader can't keeping away hehehe... 
i've been lurking here for a while now, i used to be active in the Rising Sun series. after it ended, i haven't watch any lakorn until Ka Badin. I have been waiting for it and for my first boran lakorn, it doesn't disappoint me. the story is good, the acting is awesome, i love the costumes n the ost lovely  :bopping: i've been watcing the MVs for so many times these days i can't even count anymore heheh.

i've never watch lakorn with Matt before so this is a new experience for me. i found another actress that i like YAY! and James, you never disappoint me. i will keep supporting you and pray for your future success.

is lakorn like Suparburoot Juthathep Series boran lakorn? but i've never watch lakorn set during time period of Kings so i feel that this has different aura from lakorn with setting in the 40's/50's. the costumes, the culture and behaviour of people of these period of times is so simple yet beautiful. like the interaction between man and women like they are barely touching and having skinship. i love that they have a sense of shyness in their relationship. this makes me feel that the love between Haym and Lamduan is more genuine and real  :spin:
i also have so many questions to ask. first of all is, is Haym and Lamduan real people from history or just characters? that is the question that i keep thinking about. and are there any indication during that time to tell that a women is married or not. like in korean sageuk, women would put their hair in a bun if they are married.

i have so many more things to write cuz i have no  one and no where to spazz since Lovefia hasn't been blogging since she got a baby  :teary:  but i'm gonna stop here for now. sorry for writing so much. and weekend is coming i'm super excited for new episodes  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Hello @lilyalana WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!
I'll try to answer what I can and then hopefully the much more fluent girls can help out also.
-Supaburoot Series is more known to be called a period drama by ITNL fans but if you think about it boran means old therefore it pretty much applies to a period drama.
-Like some nationalities, Thais during KB & now don't have a way of showing they're married or not. (From what I observed, they just lead a more mature lifestyle)
-the shyness and little skinship is the main reason why I steer clear of period lakorns but with JMA, Matt, and Kik in this I couldn't keep away even if I was tied to a tree. (To think of it, I've been into historical dramas lately. Rewatched/skipping through HZGG for like a week now & planning to start a new one)
-Haym & Lamduan are most likely fictional characters

Hehe come here to spazz. We sometimes get a little crazy especially when it airs. It's like a house party here with all the endless pictures that come in and the "ooh's & aah's"

@step wait! I think I need to rewatch the TS. I don't even remember that happening. So was it that he categorized Kik as a lady also? If so he's been hanging out with Matt too much to be this playful. Hehe.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm not sure how you can tell if a woman was married back then... I think they wear rings like these days. There might be an official indication. Maybe someone else who's more familiar with the tradition can tell us. All I know is, back then if you had title and status and were getting married, everyone would definitely know because of the announcements. 

@OHO, When James said, "mia khao" he was referring to all the female extras that showed up that day. There were 4 female extras and James was surprised there were that many ladies on-set for a scene, then he finds out they were all Saming Sornnoi's (Kik) wives. "Mia khao" basically means, "his wives" (in that context).

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
OHOaddict said:
Hello @lilyalana WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

-the shyness and little skinship is the main reason why I steer clear of period lakorns but with JMA, Matt, and Kik in this I couldn't keep away even if I was tied to a tree. (To think of it, I've been into historical dramas lately. Rewatched/skipping through HZGG for like a week now & planning to start a new one)
-Haym & Lamduan are most likely fictional characters

Hehe come here to spazz. We sometimes get a little crazy especially when it airs. It's like a house party here with all the endless pictures that come in and the "ooh's & aah's"

aww... thanks for welcoming me ^^ 
i like the little skinship and shyness cuz it fits period dramas. if pra'nangs have relationship like that in modern lakorn i would flip my head and screamed "give me more skinship for god sake why are you so shy!" hahaha just joking. i just need them to have a normal and healthy relationship. i guess thats what i like with period lakorns. you see behaviour that people these days didn't have like men being a gentleman and ladies have lady-like behaviour. not that modern people didn't have good behaviour, its just that so many things have changed in the society as time goes by. 
ohhh, Hymn n Lamduan are not real people. in a way, i'm happy cuz if they are real people, then what a hard life Hymn had  :weep: i feel so bad for him.
if that so, was this lakorn based on folklore or novel? how did it start in the first place? if someone could tell me i'll be so grateful.

can you tell that i'm now getting obsess with this lakorn? i keep thinking about Hymn n Lamduan :wub:  :wub:  :wub: . i kept rewatching the MVs so many times already  :ghehe:
i'll definitely come here when new episode air tomorrow. can't wait to spazz with you guys  :clap2:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
@OHO, When James said, "mia khao" he was referring to all the female extras that showed up that day. There were 4 female extras and James was surprised there were that many ladies on-set for a scene, then he finds out they were all Saming Sornnoi's (Kik) wives. "Mia khao" basically means, "his wives" (in that context).

Thanks for clarifying for me @xounerthanlater bahhahahahaha I totally gave @oho the wrong idea.. Since I didn't go back to watch the "Tonight Show" I just answered from reading.. HEHEHE opps. It so was not James talking about Matt. I remembered that part now when James was talking about Kik and his many wives.. ^__^

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
aymieluvsyu637 said:

Thanks for clarifying for me @xounerthanlater bahhahahahaha I totally gave @oho the wrong idea.. Since I didn't go back to watch the "Tonight Show" I just answered from reading.. HEHEHE opps. It so was not James talking about Matt. I remembered that part now when James was talking about Kik and his many wives.. ^__^

Lol  :bhehe: Yeah, definitely didn't want OHO to get the wrong idea there.  :bhehe:

:welcome1: lilyalana! And all of our silent readers! Tomorrow be prepared for marathon spamming! :weee:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Yes all the silent readers.. Come out come out where ever you are. We would like to spazz with you!! Wonder if my husband is a silent reader on here?? LOL Somphone, are you reading?? HAHAHA