[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
LOL now instead of waiting for nadech's confirmation anymore, we have to start waiting for a NEW PAEK!!!!! This sucks!! Hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No more Nadech? Awe...that's sad. Weren't you all excited for Nadech and Mint?? I don't know how Mint is in terms of her acting, but I think she's quite cute. I guess I'll have to pull this out of my inquiry...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
o'well haha, there's plenty of other guys out there....I rather have them in a slap-kiss-comedy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
No more Nadech? Awe...that's sad. Weren't you all excited for Nadech and Mint?? I don't know how Mint is in terms of her acting, but I think she's quite cute. I guess I'll have to pull this out of my inquiry...
i am cheering for them see like how i told u many times don't have too many high hopes cos in the end it might turn u upside down 
so i rather go by the water flow and messages from the god 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i am cheering for them see like how i told u many times don't have too many high hopes cos in the end it might turn u upside down 

I'm not really THAT sad though. HEHE.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
.........It was too good to be true anyway. :phew: Oh, well, sounds like this storyline isn't that interesting anyway. I just hope that Nalida (hehe, Nadech - Chalida) can pair up in a good lakorn in the future. I have hope. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I'm not really THAT sad though. HEHE.
maybe Anne is your only idol like me it will go away since i have so many idols i like Anne soon she'll hit her 40's her n'ek role is very hard to aim for she maybe soon given a mother role but if she has luck in her fames she'll be consider 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
maybe Anne is your only idol like me it will go away since i have so many idols i like Anne soon she'll hit her 40's her n'ek role is very hard to aim for she maybe soon given a mother role but if she has luck in her fames she'll be consider 

Actually, I have a lot of favorite actresses. You may refer to the favorite actresses/top actresses thread to see who I admire. Anne IS my number one though. Haha. So I'm pretty attached to her. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Actually, I have a lot of favorite actresses. You may refer to the favorite actresses/top actresses thread to see who I admire. Anne IS my number one though. Haha. So I'm pretty attached to her. 
i've attached to more than one so i've pick up alot from Thai Entertainment as i have my own spare time learning Thai now my understanding is much better when i first started now the thing i needed is read and write better Anne is the one that got me inspire of Thai Biz, its better to have more than one idols u attach to cos one is very hard work since now so many anti-fans 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can admin or moderator rub off Nadech name cos his not in here anymore his schedule didn't work out cos news Nadech is having a Movie and filming Lom Sorn Ruk when his back to Thailand 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Alice said:
can admin or moderator rub off Nadech name cos his not in here anymore his schedule didn't work out cos news Nadech is having a Movie and filming Lom Sorn Ruk when his back to Thailand 

Done, Alice. :wink: :D

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Why Cant they Give A Name Already
Or 10 Names Atleast

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
AWWWH! D; I was looking forward for Nalida. OH WELL. Like some of you said, I rather have them in a slap/kiss lakorn. Hehe. But Mteam must do one first. Wonder who the p'ek will be.

Coca

sarNie Adult
@Alice oh miss MTEAM so much but I think that mark perhaps he doesn't play In this lakorn because he has phope rak with Bella and Bung Attithan with Wawwa .. I don't know that which Pra'ek that should she pair with ?