[CH3] Khun Phi Jao Kha... Dichan Pen Han Mi Chai Hong (Tanadlakorn): Pon Nawasch / Bow Maylada

nat12

sarNie Adult
So excited for this !
I’ll have to check the novel, I hope it’s a happy ending !
The story sounds interesting. I hope the script is good. Online quite a number of people say that Bow looks like the character on the novel’s cover.

Vico

sarNie Adult
The story sounds interesting. I hope the script is good. Online quite a number of people say that Bow looks like the character on the novel’s cover.
i looked at the book’s cover… and yes, the woman drawn is really Bow’s spitting image !
It’s really hard to think that the one who drew this did not use Bow as a model

bit

sarNie Adult
What the story about?Those CH3 were really hardworking to get Bow to CH3, she got to act with so many top line praek in just a few years

nat12

sarNie Adult
Fitting photos with the leads.

https://pantip.com/topic/42105234

What the story about?Those CH3 were really hardworking to get Bow to CH3, she got to act with so many top line praek in just a few years
They invested a lot to get her to come over so I guess they need to show that they are treating her well and giving her opportunities. Was she amongst the top when she was in Ch7? I wonder if her next p’ek will be Gulf.

Seems like the novel is a time-travel romance. From what I can understand of the summary, n’ek is a top model who found herself in early Rattanakosin period (same period as the BPS movie). In that period she is in the body of a top girl in a brothel? So her life in the ancient era is about trying to survive and avoid being sold. P’ek is a nobleman. There is a murder case adding to the chaos of n’ek’s life.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Clip of the fitting and interviews. Actually when I saw the fitting photos I thought Ch3 seems to be aiming this to be like BPS. Then Paa Jaew mentions it in this clip haha.

Hopefully they do a good job with the script!