[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Love the storyline. Lets see if they're going to used it and how they;'re going to change it too. :D
Excited!!!! Thank You for the storyline from the novel. Gosh,I really wish i can read Thai so i get
to read all these novels!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Love the storyline. Lets see if they're going to used it and how they;'re going to change it too. :D
Excited!!!! Thank You for the storyline from the novel. Gosh,I really wish i can read Thai so i get
to read all these novels!!!!
I can read only a few i wish i can be better the storyline is so epic

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YEAH @fanchompoo1996 please tag "chom chinese fans club" when you post here . thank you !
yeah its a good idea so we notify the admin or moderator that got permission and authorise to post up the original owner copy otherwise they will catch u spamming or
getting other people works to make it as yours

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
ROME‘s character was a free artist and author who came back from France

CHOM's character was a Top sales of a product company.

Chom is the NO.1 sales and of course there will be a evil woman who always annoys her in the company.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
credit as tagged​
Oh god Rome is so dam HOT! And Chompoo is so dam gorgeous! Da two make a perfect couples!!! I <3 them so so much!!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Man I wanna save some pic of Rome and chom but why do they have to write in the middle of the pic.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
we got the same problem. Yeah it make the pic not look nice,but if this is in the button it fine like the Facebook that they write in there.

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
I really want a true kiss here LOL

but i think it's impossible

chompoo hasnt got a true kiss since Dok Som See Thong

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really want a true kiss here LOL

but i think it's impossible

chompoo hasnt got a true kiss since Dok Som See Thong
Maybe this time we might see a real kiss P'Rome his so daring when it comes to love scene