[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I hate it when my computer won't let me quote....

Sarn, that is one of the things I like about the N'ek in here. She doesn't give out the "I am a nice girl or I am pure and innocent"  in any phase of her life nor does the N'ek in here look that part. She was kind of messy. I remembered the scene where she was in all black in the bell bottom with her midriff showing and her hair was all over the place, and she didn't give a care in the world. If one thinks she is a whore, she doesn't care to correct them because that is their opinion and not hers lol

She has that mature look about her that when she drinks she doesn't look like a teenager trying to play a grown up role. That is one concerned I have regarding Yaya in here. She still has that cute look about her that it's hard to get rid of. I think they will try and can make her sexy in a way but the cuteness will be a challenge to completely erase because in a sense that is part of who she is.

Almost like Selena Gomez, she can take up many adults role but she has that face that will associate her with a little girl or cute girl. And if she takes on a sex role you almost feel a little weird out because it felt like you are watching a little girl having sex with a grown man...the ick factor is there whether one wants it or not.

And Johnny in here, has a level of pervert with the N'ek in this lakorn. The lines he be saying is sometimes an OMG and so cheesy but it has lots of sexual innuendos. I think (M) in here isn't what I had in mind of a pra'ek. I wish they would have picked someone that has an older features for Pra'ek. I honestly, can't picture how (M) can say to Yaya.."What if my eggs are inside of you...and among other things" lol. It's almost like watching two teenagers talking sex to each other.

I think, Rome, Great or Film would have been a better choice...I hope Yaya does well though. Because she can't be taken seriously until she proves she can transform herself to any characters that are given to her. We know she does good in a cutesy lakorn but can she be a N'ek where someone thinks she's a slut, husband stealer, a drunk, and so unapologetic about it. Also, looking a mess but still carries a maturity about her that makes her vulnerable.
I agree with everything you say! However, I don't think Yaya is Selena Gomez cute. I think her cute image stems from her acting cute, not her appearing cute. When she first started in her lakorn with Rome, I found her to be very pretty and not teenage-like at all. I think it's because her character was mature so it helped me see her as a grown up as well. I believe her taking on immature roles resulted in her kiddish persona.  Maybe she got too comfortable being in character that it kind of stuck onto her until now? This will definitely be a big change for her and I hope they keep n'ek perfectly imperfect. I'm afraid they might down play her to fit Yaya's personality. Like, they might just leave out the alcohol and make n'ek a goody goody who accidentally kills p'ek's girl, which will be the reason why p'ek goes after her to take revenge.    

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
I really want to see Mark in an aggressive role so I'm looking forward to this. A good change for both Mark and Yaya.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Byebye I agree with that... Great or other actors would fit Johnny's role better, but I'm glad they didn't cast Film or Rome. I so can't stand watching those two actors. Mark kinda resemble Johnny a little... Maybe the hair. Lol. Anyways, I still think they're not gonna add those dirty sex lines and they will censor almost everything in the remake. This is a challenging role for both actors so will have to wait and see how it goes. I'm not expecting to be as good as the original.

sarN

sarNie Granny
@ bye
It true about the sexually imply line HAHA..I do like johnny in this kind of role , 90' lakorn was good ! I do remember a scene where he mentions 'had you forgot about our passionate night when we were happy together' somewhat along that line & i thought , wasn't he.rape her ? What pleasure ? What happiness ? He was being sarcastic !

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo: That is what I don't want to happen, they still see Yaya as this cute girl and try to rewrite the script according to her personality rather than make her the character that the lakorn needs for her to be. This lakorn is one where you can't change much to the N'ek. She was flawed without a lot of quirkiness but see life through a different angle and how she see herself in it not how others see her. She didn't change herself just because others viewed her as a bad person. And the style of this N'ek should not have a trace of Yaya as cute in it whatsoever...but more of a sexy...this is who I am, take it or leave it kind of girl. For whatever reason they do think the bubbly, smiley, cute Yaya needs to share screen time, then no, this will not work.

Great has that mature look to him that when he does show off his temper it's fine. But the problem with Great is, when they do let him smile he seemed to run with it lol. I feel sometimes he gets happy at the wrong time (if that makes sense). I am OK, with Rome more than with Mart. If it was Mart, seriously, it's already doom from the start. I don't think he has improved much from when he first started.

Johnny has that sadistic look to him...and he seemed to play this kind of role with ease. His sexual flirtatious and those sexual sometime one liner just comes out smoothly from him lol. But what makes it even better is he does not look like a kid that takes up a grown man's role. He fits it and when he talks dirty it's OK. But this remake you have two young people and somehow I feel they will change it up a bit.  Yup, that passionate night was just him thinking it from his side, I am sure it wasn't from her. And after the rape where he handed her the gun if she wanted to kill him. The N'ek never have the nerve to shoot the Pra'ek where it hurts most. Then again, if she kills him the lakorn would be over :)

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I'm also worried that the script will be slightly adjusted to accommodate Yaya's acting style. Certain adjustments like less of the sexual dialogue is fine but it shouldn't be to a point where it'll take away from the essence of the story. The fact that P'Da is re-producing her own lakorn makes me feel more at ease because if it were another production doing this remake, they'd likely turn it into a different lakorn altogether. What I'm most concerned about is Yaya's facial expressions during dramatic scenes since that is an area that she doesn't excel in. Whether it was in RFTD or GRGR, her expressions were so forced and unnatural so I hope she'll improve on this and make it a breakaway for her to accept more challenging roles in the future. As for her personality, I think her kiddish persona stems from the fans. Her fans constantly praise her as being cute and whenever they see her, they always request for her to do silly/cutesy poses for pictures so she continues to act that way to please them to the point where it's become a habit. The fans then continually to have that expectation of her. It's kind of like a cycle of supply and demand lol. It'll be a big challenge to overcome but a part of me has faith in the production to bring the best out of everyone. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL in this day and age, I'm sure that the sexually explicit language will be turned down a notch (sadly haha) thanks to ch3 being a bunch of prissies. It's strange to think that just decades ago in Sor Sam Sai there was such an explicit rape scene (it was a ch3 lakorn) and now kissing is considered to much of a no no. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I blame the new Raeng Ngao. It was so popular + controversial that the government interfered and wanted Ch.3 to take it down a notch.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mahalo said:
I blame the new Raeng Ngao. It was so popular + controversial that the government interfered and wanted Ch.3 to take it down a notch.
Actually it was Dok Som See Thong that initiated the reason for the ban, Raeng Ngao's fame added to what was already heading downhill. Damn Broadcast Thai LOL

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Cupid Candy said:
Actually it was Dok Som See Thong that initiated the reason for the ban, Raeng Ngao's fame added to what was already heading downhill. Damn Broadcast Thai LOL
Yes, I blame Raeng Ngao for pushing it towards the tip of the iceberg. Lol. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Yes, I blame Raeng Ngao for pushing it towards the tip of the iceberg. Lol. 

I don't think Raeng Ngao r scene was that bad, what was bad about it was the cheating and stuffs, but what started even before Dok Som See Thong was Ann and Ken in Sawan Bieng.

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
YEahhhhh...I am new here yet very happy to here Mark-Yaya is coming back!
Now hoping for Kimmy-Nadech reunion...I hope this one we can see more drama between prak-nang since there are not much lovey scene between mark-yaya in tawandeud before.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^I agree! Before Yadech and MarKim pair up again, KimBarry will also need to reunite! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg

Get ready for fitting and opening production of lakorn Kluen Cheewit. Mark may have to clear with his close friend Nadech first because there are many sweet scenes between him and Yaya in this lakorn. (news from komchadluek)

Reactions: ZML

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone, I'm new to this thread! I'm so excited for this lakorn because I have longed for a Mark-Yaya reunion and also Yaya has a new lakorn hehehehe  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
I'm a Yadech fan ja  :heart:  :heart: