[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't quite like mark and Yaya in Tawan Deurd but I still enjoyed it. :) but I'm really looking forward to this one tho. Seems interesting.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That jumpsuit reminds me of Jeed. Not exactly what I wanted to see for the first day of filming. I want her glamoured up. Lol. 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
{Going back to the Mark, Yaya, and Kim in one lakorn conversation}

Although I do love Yaya and Kim, I don't think it would be a good idea for them to be in the same lakorn. They would be better off individually. Both are strong actresses and it would be too much for them to be together. What do you guys think?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That overall makes her look like a kid...teenager the most. I think for this role, they need a very long distant from any outfits that makes her look like she is still a cute girl. It doesn't take a lot to make Yaya cute because she is usually just that. They need to pay close attention to making her stand out from who she is. I really love this lakorn with Nok and Johnny. I look forward to a remake because it has been so long. At the same time, I want the N'ek role to be very close to the old version. Especially, the attitude and her looks which is by far the most important.

I think, they will try to dress Yaya in some sexy clothes but I feel that majority of the lakorn they can't get far from the person that Yaya is.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I just want them to fix Yaya's hair, I mean can't they do something with her hair other than pulling it back neat and clean? I mean Yaya has long pretty hair. I think Yaya can portray sexy, I guess well just have to wait till they start showing something other then her cute side. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
She looks amazing in the last pic here. The high bun needs to go, makes her look more like a kid, and I agree she looks really feminine and sexy with long loose curled hair. I'm still not feeling the pair yet, they come off to me as brother and sister. And the Jean umpsuit makes me think of Jeed too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mark looks like he's lost some weight.  Navy blue looks great on him.  He looks waaaaay better & more compatible with Yaya (just my opinion).  

And Yaya...forever beautiful.  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I hope they don't make Ya look cutesy in here. It's supposed to be a raeng lakorn right? Give that woman some sexy wavy curls or just straight flowing hair! lol That jumpsuit has got to go. I hope they were filming her teenage scenes or something.

stephanie_t_3

sarNie Egg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMRecQc10hs

Credit to CatMatdz5

Some translation starting at 1:26 time mark

Da: I have never seen her in this nang’ek role. Also, she has grown enough and has acting experience. I am confident of her acting skills. So, I chose this lakorn because of Ya.

Aew: She’s old enough. I want to see her in a new angle. It probably won’t be very hard, because she is determined. She reads the script, studies, and consults both of us all the time. Therefore, I believe that she can do it.

Da: She’s a superstar who is still young. Her character won’t back down from people. Something like this. She won’t yield to others. If someone is harsh to her, she will do the same to them. Perhaps it’s because she has a complex from being raised without warmth. Something like this. We could call this character someone who is not fierce towards anyone, but won’t yield to anyone. She is a person who can express different feelings: happy, sad, or all emotions. She can do them well. She understands the script well.

Yaya: Right now, I’m going to acting class with Teacher Ngaw/Ngor(?). Also, there is P’Aew who usually briefs what this lakorn needs. Her nature, she has many things that makes her life hard. It’s because of her past where there are people who only bully her. Her parents don’t love her. Something like this. That’s why she becomes a person who looks at the world as a very dark place. From that point, it makes her change from a cheerful kid to a kid who thinks of everything negatively. This lakorn is extremely challenging, because there will not be a time where she is sensitive/weak. She will always be confident. I would like everyone to follow this lakorn. Be my encouragement too, because it is a very big change of a role for me.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
the one thing that bother me most about yaya is her talking; she talks like a kid. not sure if it's her tone or the way she talks? she reminds me of ann alicia b/c she talks like a kid in a way? 

maybe she'll prove us wrong once the lakorn airs, perhaps the acting class she's taking will help her. practice makes perfect. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She goes into her kid's tone when she really wants to be cute. She has talked normally before but somehow people around her never tell her how annoying it is so she just kept it up :shrug: I think, when you have too many "yes" people around you, they are never going to point out your flaws. And that is Yaya's major flaw. She wants to be cute all the time. She is a very cute girl...she shouldn't have to put an act into it. It's already there but not sure why she overdo it though.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya does it the most but so does Kim, Taew, and Matt. Their voice goes high pitch when they want to sound cute and proper. Margie does it sometime but it comes off tomboyish lol the only one that doesn't is Mint C.