[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Step

Mrs James Ma
It's ok. I dont find all pics together to put in one post. I post pics them whenever the new pics come after refreshing, so could not put them in one place.
Cupid Candy said:
@ Step, I'd hate to be a nag but could you post your pics in one post under spoilers rather than posting several pics on several pages. 

Everytime I forget lol. Next time I'll do it
Mahalo said:
Also, please credit sources. Appreciate your sharing :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okkeey i saw these two in ig an i fall for them i want to ship pimar they look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooood together in photo :spin: i will wait to see how they will be in action  how is it pima's acting first time watch her 

cr ig only_primaprim

cr as tagged

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
aww Yaya is soo gorgeous!! Mark looks good in that photo hehe I am excited for this one too and I hope it's good. Now I am in JamesYa fever.... 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Cupid Candy said:
credit to Mark's IG

[

Wow. Could this be Mark's break-through? I'm sensing a lot of angst and trauma in this photo, heh.

Yaya is such a sultry goddess in here. And every place she walks is like a runway :D

Step

Mrs James Ma
BTS is interesting :yes:

Yaya is scared, Mark is angry. Is he holding her hand or leaving?  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Cr Mark's IG

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Damn this is a hela raeng drama. It'll be a challenge for both actors. Even though ch 3 has put strict rules on physical contact during intimate scenes, I do still wana see this. From the pics posted Mark looks like he can do it but idk about Yaya. Most of her roles are about being cute. BUT Im not giving up on her yet!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
Damn this is a hela raeng drama. It'll be a challenge for both actors. Even though ch 3 has put strict rules on physical contact during intimate scenes, I do still wana see this. From the pics posted Mark looks like he can do it but idk about Yaya. Most of her roles are about being cute. BUT Im not giving up on her yet!
Ch3 is soo bs with their physical contact restrictions because almost all their lakorns has real kisses.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@ncmeow i totally agree. This is the 21st century where pda is just another ordinary thing. Who here hasn't seen a real kiss in public?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
@ncmeow i totally agree. This is the 21st century where pda is just another ordinary thing. Who here hasn't seen a real kiss in public?
I don't like pda and I think it is a little tasteless to be eating each other's face in public. If ch3 want to lecture about moral and wanting to preserve a conservative culture then they need to really stop it but all they do is talk. Their lakorns are almost as reang as ch8. Anne has had real kisses with all her pra'eks and so has Janie. Most if not all the veterans has, the newbie Kim is following close behind. So in other words they just need to shut up, they are no better then others.
restrictions my butt.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
byebye said:
If they are going to restrict kissing they need to stop with the raping too. I rather have a good kissing lakorn when needed be. And also...they need to stop pairing up old goose with a girl that can be considered his daughter lol...that is bad too :)
Took the words right out of my mouth. Did you read my mind or did i read yours? LOL. :)

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you guys. I mean I understand and respect thai conservative culture but I feel like as an actress and actor, they shouldn't restricted themselves. I mean they enter the entertainment field knowing well that skinships and kisses are required. Like some angled kisses really ruined some moments in drama. Certain kiss scenes supposed to show angst or some kind of emotions btw the two characters but with the angled kiss I see two heads blocking the camera -___-

sarN

sarNie Granny
..fake kisses in lakorn ahhhh been around for ages ^^^ I'm use to it but i wish they be more created , I'm trier of the same old ceiling, lamp, head blocking view , picture frame , bushes ,shadow,thumb or any other finger . if I'm the producer I'll put stunt double to do real kisses lol