[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome :) You are not imagining, Yaya is thin :yes:
saki said:

Thanks for the pictures. I hope this turns out good, like in the level of Secret kdrama (not the plot- I know they're different and so are the characters what I mean is that I want it to be a quality drama), and not like SSK (the lakorn with Dome in it); Yaya and Mark look good. I think Yaya shouldn't wear heels when she's with him because she looks too tall otherwise. She can wear them as a model in her shoots but not when beside him. I think she's also looking a little too thin but maybe I'm just imagining it. Hmm...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mark Yaya really look good here. I thought this will be boring like their chemistry in Tawan Deard but OMG Yaya looks hot with Mark. I love Mark here. He is really improved in acting.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Ya is getting heaps skinny, it's actually making her lose alot of her curves, i loved her healthy weight back in dja or even tnnkk days!

Anyways, i was beginning to get worried with all these horrible out-of-space wardrobes on miss G, but thank goodness in the teaser it didnt look too bad lol

Mark, to me, was the most handsome out of the adisun brothers back in dja, tho his goodlooks kinda dissipates a lil when he smiles (and im a person big on smiles kek), so mark pls dont smile too much in here, i want to be swooned!!