[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
Someone bitch slap Jane please. Why prolong the agony girl. :BangHead:

Where's Piak when I needed her most :crybaby2:
Looks like we will get a kinda rush finale in this. :crybaby2:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Oh yes, that Jane girl getting kinda annoying....like, there's no chance my girl, just end it, don't get yourself worked up for nothing and then end up blaming Jee or someone else for your own misery at the end

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Kim is so cute! Love how she's so supportive of her man and her bff's lakorn!

I said it before and I'll say it again. Chiyan just need to stop with all the nonsense lies. For god sake, just tell Thit the truth so that it can end both him and Jee's misery so that they can all be happy.

Talk to you guys later after I watch this epi!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Can Yaya and P'eaky work together again!!!???

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh my baby Mark..struggled so hard just to go to Jee and then he saw her being cheerful with Chayan. I feel you Thit. Come to mama, I'll hug you tight..come..my boo boo bear :crybaby2:
Come to this momma too! We can sandwich him together!

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Mark Prin just uploaded a vid on IG of him watching this drama and his dog. Hah! Looks like Thit will only find out the baby is his tmr. Luckily 1 eps is more than an hr. If it was a korean drama, the ending wld hv been so rushed.

Chaiyan n Piak finally reconcile.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
lol I think chaiya did a good thing not telling Thit because it wasn't his decision to. He has to respect Jee's decision also because he knows Thit will probably know either way cause thit kinda of deserves to be guilty. I can't believe the boy could even think that's jee could had killed Satta instead. Bruh.

lavie93

NY 4ever
OMG, when Chaiyan gets in the car with PIAK, i must say that he's cool AF, good jobbbb dudeeeeee. Oh wait, he will throw away her passport as well. +1 for Chaiyan :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Last edited: