[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Alice said:
the clip above there is the proof that his already confirm and all the other casting is confirm 
Chompoo is doing some workshop with Khun Nong for this lakorn, i think Chompoo she'll be a Thai girl while KenP his Japanese 
there is an answer for you why u need to ask if this is confirm or not 
Lol Alice!!!! I'm not fluent in Thai! All i see are they talking showning images and speaking "blah-blah-blah-blah-blah". :lol2: but thanks...i think :scratchchin:.

Woohoo! Cant wait, April please come by quickly!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Lol Alice!!!! I'm not fluent in Thai! All i see are they talking showning images and speaking "blah-blah-blah-blah-blah". :lol2: but thanks...i think :scratchchin:.

Woohoo! Cant wait, April please come by quickly!!!
its ok if your not fluent I'm here to help what i can

nguco19892012

sarNie Egg
Really want to see P'Bird in Japan style again, i like his Kobori the most ( although i very very like Bie-Noona version)
Waiting for fitting day!!! Its rare to see both P'Bird and Ken P stand together, i love both of them ( if having Mario there will be heaven). :woot: :woot2:

nguco19892012

sarNie Egg
Wish have more pictures!!!
P'Bird is so young, fresh, and of course goodlooking as usual.
Ken is so tall, handsome.
Chompoo is beautiful and young here.
I dont see a large gap-age between P'Bird ( 576 Chompoo ( 32) and Ken ( 24)
Some say in novel, P'Birs character is a God, who live far away from The Earth but because of saving human so he have to stay here. Hehe. I think Broacast choose right person, P'Bird is a God heaven give us.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Ooh.....Chompoo and p'Bird are looking so good together, same with Chompoo and Ken. Finally she's pairing with someone new. Everyone looks so good.

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
these three have love triangel ??  in this story , chompoo choose p bird or ken p at the end ? 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo character reminded me of Pink Paeka in Qi Pao she's strong,clever,sweet,playful and KenP is like another version of Jao Ming Tian the role that Mart played 

cr ig P'Nong Arunosha 
that pic of Chompoo wearing the kimono looks like the n'ek in the past later is a ghost then the picture above wearing the modern clothes Chompoo is the human 

more pictures
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.272512922915532.1073741834.124672677699558&type=1

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow! Ken P is lucky i mean very lucky! Out of all the young pra'ek he the one who get to work with the senior actress! Frist was Janir and now Chompoo! Everyone look great abd beautiful! I want more pics tho hehehe!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ken's becoming more and more handsome in my eyes. His physique is so....*drools*. Lol. I'm glad his acting is improving. I hope he continues to make progression. He might become one my favorite male newbies at Channel 3 if he continues to excel. Currently, no male newbie has captured my heart the same way as the veterans have. Ken P. has potential. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Oh wow! Ken P is lucky i mean very lucky! Out of all the young pra'ek he the one who get to work with the senior actress! Frist was Janir and now Chompoo! Everyone look great abd beautiful! I want more pics tho hehehe!
another lucky one is JMA his pairing with Matt in Ka Badin, Chompoo will be with Pope next in for Bpoop Phae Saniwaat when broadcast finished with Kol Kimono