[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is me in this exact moment , i really want to cry this is the only lakorn i'm watching this year and i'm suffering all because this script writer or the writer or whoever is responsible for the story line

i want to screeeeeaaammmmmmmmmmm

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that is me holding there with my heart about to frop hope gun will save her and i won't have to see her with san again whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lovemkny1702_30829545_169231767124139_5104793322510090240_n.jpg

twister02

M♥K
whyyyyyyyyyyy i couldn't have a romantic drama for my last OTP lakorn whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy look how beautiful they are together whyyyyyyyyyyyy:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:
View attachment 14056
Girl I feel you but I also don't blame them for accepting this lakorn. It's out of their comfort zone. At least they tried action once in their career. I do hope tho they can reunite after 3-4 years in an original slap kiss or romcom lakorn. So far, I'm enjoying their moment here and their characters. I'm glad Anchan is not a weakling and bitchy as what Kimmy's character on her previous lakorns. I'm happy that Mark is able to show different emotions in this. This is his and Got's lakorn but the romance side has been satisfying too so not so much to complain about for me.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Girl I feel you but I also don't blame them for accepting this lakorn. It's out of their comfort zone. At least they tried action once in their career. I do hope tho they can reunite after 3-4 years in an original slap kiss or romcom lakorn. So far, I'm enjoying their moment here and their characters. I'm glad Anchan is not a weakling and bitchy as what Kimmy's character on her previous lakorns. I'm happy that Mark is able to show different emotions in this. This is his and Got's lakorn but the romance side has been satisfying too so not so much to complain about for me.

i wish i can stop complaining i'm truly exhausted with this story line since they stopped the romance part in ep 5 they gave me one breath today and yesterday the comedy scene then they tell me to die , i was doing ok and i thought i will survive and i survived this episode but GOOOOOOOODDDDD whhyyyy they kill me with their crazy preview and makes me explode

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Did San take her?.
you need to watch to see :p

and mannnnnnn if you want to make San as a third party why you have to made the background as her brother change the connection change the story i'm just hating it sooooooooooo much how he is in love with her out of the blue he now start to chase his feeling like it doesn't makes sense and it makes me maaaaadddddddddddddddd

back to crying whyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyy they made me more thirsty :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: i swear if they don't give them a one last kiss i'm gonna explode again like i did today

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was screammiing hold on to her save herrrr nooooo please nooo don't let go of his hand noooooooooooooo
fall=we are back to this creepy scene , that's why i was screaming