[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel so eager now 8 day for the start of the new journey and the fitting was for sure promising

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are making the fitting on two parts , the morning the first pair and the afternoon the second pair

so the cast is confirmed to be this one

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
The cast looks so promising. Of course there's my Kimmy looking so simple and pretty :icon12::icon12::icon12: And Alex is in here too!!! I love him but again as second lead :(. And there's Noon too!!! She's one stunning woman. And is that Cee from ch7??? Is he a freelance now??? What is he doing in a ch3 lakorn lol??? I really hope there's going to be a loveline between either Alex or Cee with Kim. I wouldn't mind having that second lead syndrome if that happens lol. Of course I know who she'll end up with, but I always want Kim to be in a lakorn where there are more than one potential love interests. And there's Kao from HTS. So many actors I like, the only complaint is the two main p'eks lol. Would prefer someone better in the acting department, well Pong isn't bad though lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The cast looks so promising. Of course there's my Kimmy looking so simple and pretty :icon12::icon12::icon12: And Alex is in here too!!! I love him but again as second lead :(. And there's Noon too!!! She's one stunning woman. And is that Cee from ch7??? Is he a freelance now??? What is he doing in a ch3 lakorn lol??? I really hope there's going to be a loveline between either Alex or Cee with Kim. I wouldn't mind having that second lead syndrome if that happens lol. Of course I know who she'll end up with, but I always want Kim to be in a lakorn where there are more than one potential love interests. And there's Kao from HTS. So many actors I like, the only complaint is the two main p'eks lol. Would prefer someone better in the acting department, well Pong isn't bad though lol.
i must clarify to you what i posted is an equivalent between the old vrsion and the new version mean it just a post of who will play the role of who from the old version

twister02

M♥K
Aww...I'm glad that Kao Supassara will still be in this lakorn. Two of my girl crushes are in here, Kimmy and Kao. So excited. MK looks stunning. The chemistry is undeniable. Love them.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
i must clarify to you what i posted is an equivalent between the old vrsion and the new version mean it just a post of who will play the role of who from the old version
Oh? What a shame? I would watch this if that whole cast were true lol. I forgot that this is a remake of a ch7 lakorn. Well my interest in this has gotten down lol but I will at least check out the first episode, just for Kimmy and Alex :) Thanks for clarifying.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh? What a shame? I would watch this if that whole cast were true lol. I forgot that this is a remake of a ch7 lakorn. Well my interest in this has gotten down lol but I will at least check out the first episode, just for Kimmy and Alex :) Thanks for clarifying.
no problem :) and if you don't feel you are anticipated to watch it better not watch it later when it air , it will be a waste of your time better watch something you are anticipated for it more

for me i can't wait for all the updates we will have through this process of filming until airing so happy indeed :cheer::cheer: at first i was not sure what to expect i don't like action but seeing the fitting pix this have potential to be promising :thumbup:

i hope they are going to share more of the fitting in the upcoming days
so they showed us the before the 10 years of jail and the when they mature

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wonder if they will really have that much shirtless scene :D

the villain pair

i wonder why they didn't share that much of alex and the other lead yet

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ooh Wee...Mark Prin sure does look fit and handsome!!!!

Kim looks innocent. Hopefully her role isn't too weak. I can take innocent, just not weak and dumb.

Regardless, I can't wait!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@"peace" Well when it comes to Kimmy's lakorn, I will check out the first episode whether it be a lakorn I'm anticipating or not, I most likely will check out the first episode first to decide whether I will watch it or not. You'll never know, I might actually like it :p I might not be around to spazz with you while they're filming but I'll come back once the lakorn airs.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
i see :) @Pooh4ever

i don't think she will eb that weak it's probably between , not that strong not that dumb too , well i hope so :D
So glad to see her in an action drama. I'm glad she's stepping out of her comfort zone. Really looking forward to this one. Hoping for many sweet, romantic moments with MK, as if they don't give us enough in real life. LOL

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So glad to see her in an action drama. I'm glad she's stepping out of her comfort zone. Really looking forward to this one. Hoping for many sweet, romantic moments with MK, as if they don't give us enough in real life. LOL
exactly same at what i feel :thumbup::thumbup: