[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
credit to takeyourtime@pantip

กลรักลวงใจเริ่ม31สิงหานี้

this lakorn will be airing since August 31th. dont know confirmed or not.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
credit to takeyourtime@pantip

กลรักลวงใจเริ่ม31สิงหานี้

this lakorn will be airing since August 31th. dont know confirmed or not.
OMG,
thanks lesibangbang
. If it's true, would make my day.
, waiting for so long and miss Janie a lot after TR,
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can see the cute couple again, hope it's confirmed :wub: :wub: :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
airing 31st August 2011 replacing Pimmala Wednedday-Thursday
this update is from thairath

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for the update air.
I'm really waiting for this, and it will air soon, feel this month is so long, lol. Hope Janie would win something, i feel she 's so talented and her acting is so awesome, but sad that she never has any award yet. hope the lucky god would look at her this time, he he

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I can't wait for the 31st. I miss Ken and Janie!!!!!! Thanks for the great news.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG! I can't wait for the 31st. I miss Ken and Janie!!!!!! Thanks for the great news.
yeah tipstar at first roy mai was to air 31st but they switch it to 5th september after
mia taeng now the schedule Ken and Janie is after pimmala 31st

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Huh, how's that so. Didn't they just started filming?
Maybe cuz most of the filming/lakorn takes place abroad, and they have finished there for a few weeks now+they have a few more weeks till the 31st i'm sure they will finish by then. Ch.3 lakorns are pretty short.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This couldn't possibly be airing on the 31 since Om Akapan confirmed himself that Rak Ork Akard is airing in Sept. And Roy Mai has taken the Mon-Tues slot. I think they won't air this that soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This couldn't possibly be airing on the 31 since Om Akapan confirmed himself that Rak Ork Akard is airing in Sept. And Roy Mai has taken the Mon-Tues slot. I think they won't air this that soon.
don't know about that but the update mention @Affpantip club said Roy Mai is the 5th sept
and KRLJ is the 31st Aug and news source its from thairath

icyplace

sarNie Adult
clearer pic

thanks Cupid Candy, funny, I found that they always let Janie having same pose as YokLaiMake, Sai Pai Look Toong, Nam Peung Kom, etc., lol,

btw, Ken looks really worn out, wondering what happened, ???
He must be super busy with filming and his personal life , hope he is healthy