[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish watching Ratree Samosorn where Ken/Janie is in.Oh Its so funny.Suck I can't understand it only a little of it. :( it were be awesome if there were eng sub.I hope someone sub this.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Ratree Samosorn show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI_GSYKzXO4&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLFZF23eMZk&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaKj0_KZ0xA&feature=relmfu

credits to : cinntv1

may1363

sarNie Adult
Ratree Samosorn show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI_GSYKzXO4&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLFZF23eMZk&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaKj0_KZ0xA&feature=relmfu

credits to : cinntv1
Thanks Cee for the clips. I wish I could understand what they are talking about. I wonder what Janie BF think about all the sweet and love scenes. :scratchchin: :scratchhead2: Noi she's use on it cause she's an actress too but Janie boy-friend he's not in the industry.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Sunny for the summary, I could understand more.

LOL. How funny that Ran he's jealous of Phet and asked Bua not to be close to her own brother. You acn see he's really nervous and scared that Pet and Bua will like each other.

Now I wonder in the bed scene if they have willing scene or not? He was kissing her all over, I wonder if she end up giving in. The camera just pans to another day.

Next episode, I think the drama begin. Héhé can't wait for drama and more lovey-dovey scenes.

Want to see everyone reaction when they know Bua's real identity and find out that Phet it's Bua brother.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Thanks again for the spoilers, and thanks Cee for the Ratree Samosorn show

Ken 's so cute, he even whispered and teased janie when the kissing showing, but janie, why she was so tense, usually she laughed and talked back with her co-star like with Film in SCRS RT show too. LOL, guess she 's scared Ken 's fans attacking her for kissing him, ha ha ha

Seeing Janie had to change her outfits right on the street is so weird, Do they have a changing room or at least public restroom. Wondering how rich Czech is ?????

I hope somebody will sub it, i love to see what Janie and Ken and the RT casts are talking about. Btw, ken 's so hot, he's mature and hot than before :heart: :heart: :heart: , and Janie, beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I ship Boy and Serena but knowing the two is not that popular, it will be the last time they are together. The cat and mouse chase was just insanely hilarious and adorable.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
yay for wednesday woot woot.. but it also means one more episode of KLRJ then have to wait 5 days until the next one..yes i'm obsessed with this lakorn hehehe.. anyhoo, my 2cent about todays episode..kinda slow at times, there was some cuteness but not the ekkk ahhhh giggle giggle biting my pillow kind but more of aww that's cute lol..anyways, i think it's a set up for the new few upcoming scene. But I am surely excited for tomorrows episode, hear theres suppose to be a nice passionate kiss between our Ran and Bua <3 cross finger it's true!! hehe

puca

sarNie Juvenile
I ship Boy and Serena but knowing the two is not that popular, it will be the last time they are together. The cat and mouse chase was just insanely hilarious and adorable.
wow, i ship them too <3 they're my favourite couple here. so serena's her real name? she's really adorable, her accent's kinda cute too
i love the part where chatchai kisses her for the first time and cartoon has that flashback about his hilarious kissing face, i was so sure she would make a disgusted face but no, she actually liked it!!!! :loool: :lmao3:

honestly at first i wanted to skip this lakorn because it didn't interest me, but this week i got bored and gave it a try, now i'm glad i did.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Serena/Selena... I'm not sure. I'm just going by how it is in asianfusewiki. I want to know more info. I like her accent too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching today episode.i didnt see the beginning of today episode though.i was in class.i watch it right away when i got out.start from the middle.oh janie say he love ken but being dumb he didnt say he love her he just say he like her and is happy with her.what an ass.anyway janie trying to tell him that she is not who he think she is but again ken being dumb wont listen to her and keep on cutting in when she is going to tell him the true.favorite scene today is when nott fake his death and sara cpr him.haha.why would she cpr him for anyway?that part was funny. I love their scene.so cute.:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks AyLove. I am eager to watch today's episode but it seem like I might rant a lot. And those rants are not positive ahaha

may1363

sarNie Adult
Today episode was kinda disappointed there weren't as many cute scenes. I think they will not have willing scene since Bua promise to her brother Phet that she not doing anything with Ran again.

I felt so bad for Ran when she asked if he love her and he said he like her and is happy with her than Janie start to cried. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: In my opinion for him she's just a bed partner.

Can't wait to see the scene when Janie meet Chatchai and for sure Ken will be jealous. Want to see Ken agressif.

Now they need to progress the storyline and I want to see Bangkok scene. I have enough of Prague scene always the same color and same place.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Sara and nott scene too cute and funny... Love this couple... As for bua think she gave in to ran so easily... Yeah sometime think bua is just a bed partner to ran even though bua loves ran since forever but still.....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 8 was more of a filler but I wouldn't consider it a disappointment. It didn't drag but it hasn't yet bothered me. I am just frustrated at Rhan. I know he is not the type of guy who will confess but hello, she confess to you already. I can't believe it, now it just seem like he is using her for sex. I know he has feeling for her but seriously it is time to say it when she had confessed.

I am still annoyed with Rin but I like her only when she's with Phet. And that Pisamai employee bugs the banana out of me.

I do feel bad for Aom, she's flirting/seducing 3 men who she will not get with. She's not that rai so I would want a good closure for her.

Now got to wait one more week. I just hope it is not another filler. Too much filler episodes can really make a lakorn drag.