[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Airing Next Tuesday!!! Excited!!!!! Ken & Janie yay!!! finally they;re back after all these
years apart!!!hyah. Sad no more pimmala though. ;(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:heart: Super excited for this lakorn. Janie and Ken have such great chemistry on screen :heart: them together. Does anyone know who Jaine will be pairing up with for her next lakorn? :kiss3:
his name is Ken Phupam his the younger Ken the older Ken is with Janie for this airing
soon lakorn

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
The talk show aired today, haha must watch they are soo cute!! :thumbsup: :cloud9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW7Vd8q-U6I&feature=channel_video_title
by the way wat song are they playing in the background, the slow beat one??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sg_tutZvIU&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7ADFQFrtk&feature=channel_video_title

Credits to: jades2010 @youtube

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
please give my thanks to kaixin , and tell kaixin comes to join us here too angelcrystal. I always want to joint your Ken Chinese Web site but still language is obstacle for me.

8 days to go, Kon Ruk Luang Jai 's gonna be aired, so happy , yet upset b/c i would be busy at that time, anyway, wish it's gonna have a good ratings , about the chemistry, no need to doubt about KJ and SN couple

Yeah yeah, Hope will hear good news soon from Ken-Aff couple :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

icy, :grouphug:

I have told kaixin all your feelings. She is glad too that you all like her banners.

But her English is a little poor so she won't come here. It is a pity. :spin:

In fact language is a obstacle for us.

I also can't know thai language too so I understand your feeling. That's OK!

About the chemistry between Ken&Janie, I toally agree with you! I believe Ken&Janie's actings very much. :thumbsup:

Now we are waiting for the lakorn's on air and there are just three days. So exciting!!! :lol2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
new pictures from FB scan credit from Ch3@pantip

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I love Janie and Ken on screen together. They look so compatible when in character. However, when they're doing interviews and stuff behind the scenes, I don't feel any chemistry between them at all. Maybe it's a mark of how good they are as actors!

Thanks for sharing the pics. They're beautiful as always!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the photos Alice. 2 more days!! Ken+Janie and Nott+Sara YAY! One thing i really love about this lakorn is how it mainly takes place abroad! :thumbsup:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks so much , wow, this pic is hot :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
wondering what 's in her elbow??? is her strap??? Actually really like her Bc color now, really suit with Janie, better than those highlights/lowlights in SRCS
I have told kaixin all your feelings. She is glad too that you all like her banners.

But her English is a little poor so she won't come here. It is a pity. :spin:

hi angelcrystal, it's sad that kaixin couldn't make it here,

About the chemistry between Ken&Janie, I toally agree with you! I believe Ken&Janie's actings very much. :thumbsup:

Now we are waiting for the lakorn's on air and there are just three days. So exciting!!
yeah, tomorrow will be the day, sadly i'm starting to busy now, but will try to come and read pp's opinion here, hope it would do nice in term of ratings, wondering what channel 's gonna air it?