[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:
Huh? Really, Maya_Fantasy? :eek: Over in Spicy forum, I read that it ended, so hence, I moved it into the "Old Lakorn" section. :lol: I'll check it out again. :)

:secret:  LOLz I know it ended today, but this thread was moved before that... and I asked the question last night. :lmao2: :bhehe:

Now it finally ended for real! :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Maya_Fantasy said:
:secret:  LOLz I know it ended today, but this thread was moved before that... and I asked the question last night. :lmao2: :bhehe:

Now it finally ended for real! :lolyup:

Oh... :whahuh: Haha, Thailand time is ahead of U.S. time over here, and I'm assuming my Spicy buddies must have caught the last episode live or something. :lol:

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have watched the Lakorn and it's was kinda okay. I liked the story.
And the pairing was really okay. (I like Ken and Chompoo, i have again one another Lakorn to Watch with them)
And the soundtrack was kinda okay.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I have watched the Lakorn and it's was kinda okay. I liked the story.
And the pairing was really okay. (I like Ken and Chompoo, i have again one another Lakorn to Watch with them)
And the soundtrack was kinda okay.
Where did you watch it? Are there any English subtitles? I like Ken and Chompoo too, I've watched WWW and RT already, been wanting to watch this lakorn but I only see RAW videos and the videos on Viki no longer work. T_T

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
Where did you watch it? Are there any English subtitles? I like Ken and Chompoo too, I've watched WWW and RT already, been wanting to watch this lakorn but I only see RAW videos and the videos on Viki no longer work. T_T
I send you one message with the link where i have found it

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chompoo is so cute, her quirky style suits her. No one can pull off the ridiculous fashion that she wears and look as good as her. Anya is pretty much Chompoo. This is probably one of the last lakorns she has acted in where she did not look dead in the eyes. She's super adorable here with her facial expressions. When she moved to ch3, Ken and Peter are the few p'ek that I like her with.

This lakorn was fun up to the point where Anya goes after Saen to his farm. I enjoyed Anya's antics and her building relationship with Saen when she was his secretary. Saen is such a sweet character, he's so caring and protective of Anya, believing all her lies and putting all his trust into her. You can see why he is mad but man, he spends so much time on that farm ignoring and hurting Anya that I think they made him sulky for way too long. I got bored when they were at the farm and then Bukroot, Khun Ying and Due's character were being stupidly annoying. Bukroot is such a horrible character and everyone just puts up with her. If she barged into my condo, touched all my stuff and proceeded to sleep there for the night, I would beat her ass and call the cops. Then she thickfacedly tells Saen that he's her baby's father and Saen just tolerates it. She's also sooooo mean to Anya, and Anya is so nice to her and puts up with so much of her crap. I hate Bukroot, every time her character talks I just want to punch her.

The last episode also fell flat and I was bored.